Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Dont get him and i'm going to have to look with for those awful foreingerss instead.

Awful foreigners who made England look like they didn't know what football was in the world cup? Wrong way around there ;)

Dont get him and i'm going to have to look with for those awful foreingerss instead.

Yeah, I noticed with other clubs of yours that you tend to choose to buy players from one nation (or the majority) - normally England..I would do the same but it never works out :P. I want a club full of the players that I like rather than full of players that I hardly know anything about.

Yeah' date=' I noticed with other clubs of yours that you tend to choose to buy players from one nation (or the majority) - normally England..I would do the same but it never works out :P. I want a club full of the players that I like rather than full of players that I hardly know anything about.[/quote']

Exactly! :D If i can't get him, i'll have to get a foreigner ... but at least a foreigner who's playing in the Premiership. Never does seem to work out, hasn't for me in this setup so far ... but it's early days.

Welcome simon' date=' good to finally have you aboard.[/quote']

Wasn't Simon in the set-up previously, near it's inception? Anyway, I think your sentence was factually incorrect Simon - the West Country just went crazier. They're a bunch of fruit-loops down there.

Welcome buddy. :)

Wasn't Simon in the set-up previously' date=' near it's inception? Anyway, I think your sentence was factually incorrect Simon - the West Country just went craz[b']ier[/b]. They're a bunch of fruit-loops down there.

Welcome buddy. :)

I think I was Bolton at the start but the team got dropped along with about 50 others ages ago.

Thanks for the welcome its great to be back :D

Guys I have asked this question by posting a thread but no-one seems to care enough to reply. So I am giving it a go here :P

Is there any English championship game with only internal player transfers? No Rolando, Messi and the bunch but only EPL players

Guys I have asked this question by posting a thread but no-one seems to care enough to reply. So I am giving it a go here :P

Is there any English championship game with only internal player transfers? No Rolando' date=' Messi and the bunch but only EPL players[/quote']

No there isn't once you join an EC your free to buy from anywhere.

The west country just went crazy

Welcome to EC5579.

Also:

The offer for Zoltán GERA of Real Madrid from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stewart DOWNING of Barcelona from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Adds some much needed depth to my midfield. Confident on getting Downing as I have bid the most. Both should also stay and Downing has a slight chance of a rise.

Viva La Hartlepool Revolucion v/1.05

Transfers Out:

Guillaume Hoarau - £9.6m

Gokhan Inler - £9.1m

Mariano Andujar - £8.7m

Adama Coulibaly - £8.3m

Ludovic Obraniak - £9.0m

Benoit Pedretti - £7.9m

Transfers In:

Roman Wiedenfeller - £6.4m

• Number one for top-of-the-table Dortmund. Should rise to 89, proving an ample replacement for Andujar.

Romain Danze - £4.4m

• Has started every game for Rennes this season, should rise to 87.

Andoni Iraola - £2.3m + Marc Planus

• Can't see Planus rising, so a bit of cash goes towards upgrading to a safe 90-rated defender.

Luca Toni - £798k + Bobby Zamora

• Worried that Toni shall drop (highly likely, in all honesty), but a significant improvement over 88-rated Zamora.

Sebastian Prodl - £4.4m

• Fingers crossed that SM ignore the fact that Werder have the second worst defensive record in the Bundesliga, and focus on the fact that Prodl has played every game in all competitions this season.

Demy De Zeeuw - £1.3m + Ognjen Vukojevic

• De Zeeuw has just been reviewed, so should be safe for the short-term at least. Temporary upgrade in central midfield.

Joao Miranda - £3.1m + Alberto Rodriguez

• Was disappointed Rodriguez didn't rise during Braga's review, so it made perfect sense to ship him out for a higher-rated centre-back.

Daniel Cata Diaz - £126k + Marius Stankevicius

• Another player who I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't drop, although Stankevicius has been a peripheral figure for Valencia, so I was pleased to ship him off.

Andres D'Alessandro - £2.2m + Szabolcs Huszti

• D'Alessandro seems to be back in form at Internacional and back in the international scene. Safe 89.

Jose Callejon - £5.9m

• Ever-present for high-flying Espanyol in La Liga. Must rise to 88, surely.

Bastian Oczipka - £2.7m

• Regular for Bundesliga outfit St. Pauli. Should see a modest rise to become a capable back-up.

Giuseppe Biava - £3.7m

• Has missed just one game this season (through suspension) for high-flying Lazio. Should rise to 88.

Urby Emanuelson - £11.3m

• Expensive, but worth a lot to me as well. Few, quality options out there at LB and LM, so this guy can do a job for the short-term.

Anton Putsilo - £1.5m

• New Belarussian international who has started 7 games for SC Freiburg this season, should rise from 80.

Youssef El-Arabi today rose by three to 86, which is hopefully the first rise of many to come. Delvin Ndinga, Dimitri Payet and Kevin Grosskreutz should all see rises for Hartlepool, in addition to the some of the players mentioned above.

Very happy with my re-vamp of the squad, as it has upgraded my first XI to an 90-rated average (am I the first 4th division club to get there? Jinx? Ed?), given me depth in almost every position - which I didn't have before - and provided me with players that can play in multiple positions/formations. And it's not over yet, as I still have a few more targets that I am keeping a close eye on. But to fund those transfers, I shall need to offload the following players:

• Martin Caceres - £12.5m or P/E
  • Youssef El-Arabi - £6.5m
  • Dejan Stankovic - £16m or P/E (TB 8th Dec)

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above players.

Sm you blooming Beauty :D.

Coentrao up 3 to 90 and hulk up 1 to 90. No way did i expect Coentrao to reach 90.

I tweeted Sm and they said that coentrao upto 90 was highly unlikely so im extremely pleased..

Also Monaco's Bulot rose to 77.

I think I was Bolton at the start but the team got dropped along with about 50 others ages ago.

Thanks for the welcome its great to be back :D

Urrrgggghhhh anyone but you :P