Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I think I was Bolton at the start but the team got dropped along with about 50 others ages ago.

Thanks for the welcome its great to be back :D

Welcome back mate :) think you were Wigan like matty said before i've held Bolton since the GW opened !

The offer for Gennaro GATTUSO of Milan from Crystal Palace has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With 4 clubs, Cardiff, Sheff Utd, Bury, and Palace all in the mix for him I wonder where he'll head too. I'm feeling confident, but you never know.

Oh my god, 40-45 hours after the first bid, there's still no accpeted bid. Took so long, i no longer want him.

Welcome SoP!

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Swansea City for Raúl GARCIA of £12,518,800

He'll leave after the Crystal Palace game, just getting my targets together now.

I can see two of my former players join Manchester City, hope they do well.

Only one riser today at Peterborough,

Grégory Sertic arrow-ne1.png1 to 84.

Expect the likes of Albrighton, Coleman, Williamson and co to get there rises about this time next week, at-least I hope so.

Welcome to Simon.

With 4 clubs' date=' Cardiff, Sheff Utd, Bury, and Palace all in the mix for him I wonder where he'll head too. I'm feeling confident, but you never know.[/quote']

I put a 6.8m bid and 330k player exchange,highest l 'd go as only buying him for the short term to cover injuries and then be sold on at a profit.with the bid l made l only make 1.5m profit taking his wages into account,but could he could give my squad a added bit of quality..

I was first with the bid,but not sure its the highest bid out of the four placed..Good luck whoever gets him.

Only one riser today at Peterborough' date='

Grégory Sertic [img']http://smimgs.com/images/bullets/arrow-ne1.png[/img]1 to 84.

Expect the likes of Albrighton, Coleman, Williamson and co to get there rises about this time next week, at-least I hope so.

Welcome to Simon.

If albrighton doesn't get atleast 85 i would be very surprised.

Tonights the biggest game of our season by far so far this season (get what i mean :) )

I tell you what. If we can beat Watford at Watford tonight - we are alredy well on the road to a great season in my opinion.

Were up against a team who have competed in the heights of the Premier League, and didnt do terribly bad for their resources. 18th - so what - I dont care, they wont be end of season FACT!

Win lose draw - tonight is our real test. Away from home - but lets see.

Anything can happen - This is EC5579 end of the day!

Premier Check Up coming within the next hour!

I put a 6.8m bid and 330k player exchange' date='highest l 'd go as only buying him for the short term to cover injuries and then be sold on at a profit.with the bid l made l only make 1.5m profit taking his wages into account,but could he could give my squad a added bit of quality..

I was first with the bid,but not sure its the highest bid out of the four placed..Good luck whoever gets him.[/quote']

Outdone by dudeskin of all people! :eek::rolleyes:

Gennaro GATTUSO has completed his move to Cardiff City from Milan for £2,560,000 plus Luciano AUED . All other offers were turned down.

Cant remember the last time i wasnt included in one of toms previews.

What I don't understand is why the teams that aren't featured in the previews don't at least get a prediction put down for them. That way every team is included. Only takes 2 seconds to do. :confused:

Cant remember the last time i wasnt included in one of toms previews.

Just for you:

Leicester vs Newcastle

Two even sides right now - both struggling, but what a chance for Matt to get a real kicking in and get the season started!

Prediction: Matt to win 2-0!!!

Ok Jooles - sounds a good idea for me.

For the record books:

Portsmouth 3-1 Burnley

More more more misery for the burnley and legendary manager!

Are they going down?

There you go! Done in seconds and everyone's happy! (expect maybe the Burnley manager) :)

What I don't understand is why the teams that aren't featured in the previews don't at least get a prediction put down for them. That way every team is included. Only takes 2 seconds to do. :confused:

Orite then, Swansea 1 - 2 Palace :)

Generally, it would only take 5 minutes for me to do the other two predictions really, with it already formatted, so i wouldn't mind doing 10 this season. But when it comes to next season, there's a lot bigger planned :)

Orite then' date=' Swansea 1 - 2 Palace :)

Generally, it would only take 5 minutes for me to do the other two predictions really, with it already formatted, so i wouldn't mind doing 10 this season. But when it comes to next season, there's a lot bigger planned :)[/quote']

Cheers, though I wasn't just fishing for mine, I do think it's better that everyone gets at least a prediction. Now best of luck today, let's hope you're right! :)