Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I've got £10' date='000,000 in the bank left from the sales after all the signings which covers the wages as i said in the previous post. If i wasn't using that for wages then i'd have brought in another player like the one's i sold. I've still cut it by about £50k a match with youth sales aswell. I do suffer from a wage problem, i get the crowds - got a full house for the Cardiff cup games, my wage bill is in the region of £700,000 whilst my stadium only hold 20,500 so it's obvious that i'm going to suffer from a wage problem. I can't afford risking things as i'm here for the long - long term so i want to be doing deals for a long time.

[b']Lost: Raul Garcia (89) - Replaced By: Lee Cattermole (87)

Lost: Peter Crouch (90) - Replaced By: Gudjohnsen (88)/Kevin Doyle (87)

Lost: Joleon Lescott (90) - Replaced By: Fabio Aurelio (89)[/b]

Also added a lot of depth in Divison 2 quality, if i have to play Michael Chopra/David Jones/Dean Whitehead/Michael Kightly/Michael Turner on a regular basis i'll be ok to play them on a regular basis as there good enough for this level.

This is why I buy risers,you have a youth squad of 13 players taking up 113,850 per week and you need to reduce that as that's what is killing you financially,whilst I'm not doubting there talent having a player like Insigne on almost 8k per week whilst his on loan to Foggia who aren't even in Serie B and means there is no chance of an immediate rise,and therefore is just taking money out of the wage bill,in every setup like this I always have risers as they save costs and give you more money in the end,also even with the players you've brought in you still have 21 players so depth is low still,anyway that's the last I'll say about the subject as I want to talk about my own side for a bit now:p,I'm in debt currently but my riser Rukvatysa will get me out of it very quickly,if I didn't have him though I could spiral into oblivion quite quickly though.

My side has recieved a huge boost in the last few days as on loan Gonalons has risen to 87,N'Diaye has risen to 84 and so has Devaux,my final riser is Maurice who has risen to 80,this should help my squad further and now it's looking like it's shaping into the side I was hoping it could be,I've got rises for Neidermeier,Makiadi and Pogatetz next week as well which is even better as this means my squads average rating will have risen by quite a bit over the last few days.

What is it with people telling me what to do, you've got your own clubs and you can do what you want with them. When it's my club, it my way. I'm not retarded, i know that risers save money, but i don't want to by risers for 531st time. I don't tell other people what to do, so i don't know why everyone's telling me what to do, this is all over what ... spending £4,300,000 on Michael Kightly.

Now, if you'd excuse me, let me role on with things:

Dean WHITEHEAD has completed his move to Swansea City from Atlético Madrid for £4,670,000. All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with this as i stated earlier, along with Kightly he's on 100% fitness which gives me loads of options for the Villa game tommorow.

What is it with people telling me what to do' date=' you've got your own clubs and you can do what you want with them. When it's my club, it my way. I'm not retarded, i know that risers save money, but i don't want to by risers for 531st time. I don't tell other people what to do, so i don't know why everyone's telling me what to do, this is all over what ... spending £4,300,000 on Michael Kightly.

Now, if you'd excuse me, let me role on with things:

Very happy with this as i stated earlier, along with Kightly he's on 100% fitness which gives me loads of options for the Villa game tommorow.[/quote']

Its a forum, don't post if you dont want peoples opinions. :rolleyes:

Its a forum' date=' don't post if you dont want peoples opinions. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Nothing wrong with someone's opinion, but it's more then an opinion it's telling me what to do. Orite if i'm going onto the help section and asking for help, but i'm just announcing a signing.

To be fair as much as i dislike swanseajack for being.. well a swanseajack ;) i dont think its fair for some of you guys to be bagging on how he runs his team so to speak, if he feels somebody is a good signing for his side it should be left at that and not questioned (unless its an atrocious decision then dear god yes stop him!) but seems like he just wants to trim down the wage bill and keep some depth at the same time, so not sure what the huge fuss is.

But meh, on the flipside my Dagenham & Redbridge are expecting two solid signings over the next few days.. viva la revolution! :D

Well as has already been posted yes i won the race for Gattso woop !:) but now get ready for the definition of irony' date=' Mr Gattuso plays as the deal went through and I didn't change the team (he must have been on low fitness or summit) resulting in a nice 8-week injury...:rolleyes:

Well drew 1-1 which I'm very happy with considering the team i fielded. ;)[/quote']

Ho-ho! Just checking Cardiff's last game ahead of our big clash and just saw this injury. Ouch! Guess I didn't lose out after all! :P

Wow that's extremley annoying, i went to bed last night with no bid on jake bidwell, I wake up this morning to find Stockport had made a bid which was accepted not long after giving me no time to increase mine.

Frustrating.

To be fair as much as i dislike swanseajack for being.. well a swanseajack ;) i dont think its fair for some of you guys to be bagging on how he runs his team so to speak' date=' if he feels somebody is a good signing for his side it should be left at that and not questioned (unless its an atrocious decision then dear god yes stop him!) but seems like he just wants to trim down the wage bill and keep some depth at the same time, so not sure what the huge fuss is.

But meh, on the flipside my Dagenham & Redbridge are expecting two solid signings over the next few days.. viva la revolution! :D[/quote']

Thanks :) Appreciate it, takes someone strong to go against the flow.

Ho-ho! Just checking Cardiff's last game ahead of our big clash and just saw this injury. Ouch! Guess I didn't lose out after all! :P

You don't have Cardiff do you (and you do). What is up with this, i play Shrewsbury and Cardiff's next game is Shrewsbury. I play Coventry and then Cardiff play them in the net game. I play Sheffield United and then Cardiff's next game is believe it or not Sheffield United. I play Crystal Palace and there next game is now ... Cardiff. This carries on for at least the next three games, pretty wierd for that to happen with two sides of such a derby :P

Wow one of my players just rose .... that doesnt happen very often at Bolton :o

Bernd Leno +1 >77 ;)

Delac (84) + Bruno Cesar (84) can go for loan.

Carragher and Delphiere can go for decent cash offer if anyones interested.

Delighted that Georg Neidermeier rose to 86 this morning,I was expecting an 85 at most so for him to rise that high is great,SM seem to have been kind to Stuttgart though and I now have a huge profit from him and a good 85 and 86 rated CB partnership at the back with Rivan and Neidermeier,I've also got Makiadi and Pogatetz to rise in the next few days as well and that could potentially be another 87 and 86 rated player in the side:).

I really do have some great depth in my side now and with rises for Hetemaj,Paponi and Rafa Jorda still due I'm set to further improve the squad.

The offer for Mario SANTANA of Fiorentina from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with this signing, just looking for him to stay which he should unless SM want to screw me over again like the Gatusso injury :rolleyes:. Also means I've actually improved my team from two 88 W's to a 90 and 89 and also have an 88 as back up. ;)

Still a lot more to come transfer wise and I'm currently deciding on Gatusso's replacement. :o

The offer for Stephen WARD of Lorient from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Phew, the final signing and it does leave me with £10,000,000 in the bank after that. Only rated 84, but he's not 26 for 10 months and i'm hoping he'll rise to 85. Just needed a back-up left-back and he's played a lot in the Premier League, only had Aurelio so i did need to bring him into the club.

Now whether to spend that £10,000,000 - or let it dissolve in half a season. It's left me with second thoughts.

im very pleased with my work so far at torquay bringing in very good youngsters whilst having o hara , Barazite , kivrak, plus 3 excellent loans for the season and generally getting rid of players and improving the team for less cash I LOVE MY TEAM IM BECOME FOND OF TORQUAY and my target is PROMOTION!!

Looked to have beat Sunderland to the signature of Arnaud Souquet, My bid was 650K and Pazz's was 630K.

The 18 year old Lille central midfielder has played 45 minutes in the league aswell as 90 in the europa league.

Pazzano was also after him so he must have a decent amount of potential.

I think its clear who is going to win the title this year - Tottenham. If Bale goes up' date=' then im sure of it. [/font']

Eto'o in form again, 4 goals in one match, bale with an assit.

WE ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT!

I'll hold you to your word tonight, and i think Blackburn are the team to beat to be honest:p

Whatever happens with the title, tis going to so close again!

My 3 main contenders are Tottenham, Liverpool, and yes Black Burn...

Man Utd will struggle to make europe in my opinion.

And Could Man City go down?

Can Blackpool, or Preston, or both make europe??

Getting ahead of myself maybe?

Premier Check Up - with a slight new format coming shortly...

Stephen WARD has completed his move to Swansea City from Lorient for £3,220,000. All other offers were turned down.

Joins with 100% fitness earlier then expected - and i did expect him to join after the Aston Villa game, but wont make the bench for tonight. Lets just hope he gets that 85.

Here's my cup side after this signing

Handanovic (89)

Amorim (88) Turner (88) Cork (83) Ward (84)

Gibson (85)

Gardner (86) Whitehead (88) Wilshere (85+) Kightly (85)

Chopra (85)

And that mightwell be something like the side that goes out for my 100th game in charge of the club, as we face Hartlepool at home on December 6th.