Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I think its clear who is going to win the title this year - Tottenham. If Bale goes up' date=' then im sure of it. [/font']

Eto'o in form again, 4 goals in one match, bale with an assit.

WE ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT!

Hard luck mate, needed a win to show that i'm fighting to win back the title and my side did not let down. Beat Tottenham 0-1 with the goal from Iniesta:)

Woah

Stoke City 2 - 6 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE

Didnt expect that result at all.. but booyah :D my Daggers continue to upset the odds in division 3 with another win. Delighted.

Suarez Jeffren who set me back 5.5mill, has played 2 games and scored 5 goals so far (a hatrick being scored in this one) Brilliant start to his career here.

Things are looking bright at Victoria Road :)

Torquay upset Title favourites northampton at there stomping ground 3-2 in a stunning victory in a game i was predicted a 3-1 defeat!!:D

Hard luck neil better luck next time eh?:D

scott sinclair scoreing 2

danny wellbeck scoreing 1

and my new signing comeing 1 day before kickoff M GAVRANOVIC assited 2 of the goals!! :D

ALL GOALS WERE SCORED IN THE FIRST HALF AN HOUR OF THE 1ST HALF!!:eek:

Joins with 100% fitness earlier then expected - and i did expect him to join after the Aston Villa game' date=' but wont make the bench for tonight. Lets just hope he gets that 85.

[b']

Here's my cup side after this signing

[/b]

Handanovic (89)

Amorim (88) Turner (88) Cork (83) Ward (84)

Gibson (85)

Gardner (86) Whitehead (88) Wilshere (85+) Kightly (85)

Chopra (85)

And that mightwell be something like the side that goes out for my 100th game in charge of the club, as we face Hartlepool at home on December 6th.

Whitehead's 87 mate.

PNE 4-0 West Ham :eek:

Pizarro and Brighi with braces. Pizarros coring two free kick bullets. Can't believe how good we've started the season, I think we might be able to stay up if we continure our form. Bloody delighted with this!

Another draw, three on the spin now, but i'm certainly happy with this one away to won of the league favourites in Aston Villa away from home. Strong performance with all 7's bar Agbonlahor (4 :eek:) and Handanovic (5 :o) with very good debuts from Fabio Aurelio and Michael Kightly off the bench. Somehow i managed to get 49% possesion away from home despite my formation which i'm happy with, and i had the chances to suggest i had the better chance of getting the three point to be honest - but not by much.

Divison 2 Quick Roundup

Goals: 24 (2.4 per game)

Yellow Cards: 22 (2.2 per game)

Red Cards: 2 (0.2 per game)

Injuries: 4 (0.4 per game)

Shock Result: Hull City 1 - 2 Barnsley

Another draw' date=' three on the spin now, but i'm certainly happy with this one away to won of the league favourites in Aston Villa away from home. Strong performance with all 7's bar Agbonlahor (4 :eek:) and Handanovic (5 :o) with very good debuts from Fabio Aurelio and Michael Kightly off the bench. Somehow i managed to get 49% possesion away from home despite my formation which i'm happy with, and i had the chances to suggest i had the better chance of getting the three point to be honest - but not by much.

[center']Divison 2 Quick Roundup[/center]

Goals: 24 (2.4 per game)

Yellow Cards: 22 (2.2 per game)

Red Cards: 2 (0.2 per game)

Injuries: 4 (0.4 per game)

Shock Result: Hull City 1 - 2 Barnsley

Thanks mate :P

B)

Just noticed I have Swindon's Torquay in the Shield' date=' this time I really am gonna play a weakened side. ;):o[/quote']

ahh ive justed noticed that myself from you as i havent bothered too check LOL

Torquay can produce a shock and THEY WILL WIN OR THEY WILL NOT GET THERE PAY FOR A WEEK WHICH IS A TENNER AND A PINT FROM THE PUB :o

THEY WILL WIN!!

B)

ahh ive justed noticed that myself from you as i havent bothered too check LOL

Torquay can produce a shock and THEY WILL WIN OR THEY WILL NOT GET THERE PAY FOR A WEEK WHICH IS A TENNER AND A PINT FROM THE PUB :o

THEY WILL WIN!!

My current average is lower than ur last fixture's but will be lowered even more over the next few days as I lose all depth from my squad. :o

My current average is lower than ur last fixture's but will be lowered even more over the next few days as I lose all depth from my squad. :o

And see people write torquay off to finish near the bottom of division 4 including my chairmen but i have quite a strong reserve so bring it and prepare to be embaressed by my mighty Torquay!!:P

Peterborough pile the pressure and misery on Brian with a 2-0 win away at Bramall Lane, goals coming from Felipe Caicedo and Matt Jarvis meaning Peterborough move upto 9th. Crystal Palace on Wendesday, hoping that Coleman, Jarvis and co will get rises beforehand.

This Game World is temporarily disabled for maintenance.

anyone else getting this

yep :(

ok more news

selling fernezdez my 83 cb for 5.5 million

bringing in a 83 cb and 84 RM for 5.9 million hopefully

and the cb i hope to bring is much better than ferndez so another transfer coup for torquay hopefully

West Ham lose 4-0 to Preston. :o It's a great side so knew it'd be a hard game, but still disappointing. Wasn't a great one to watch on the score centre, going 3-0 down on 16mins. :eek:

West Ham lose 4-0 to Preston. :o It's a great side so knew it'd be a hard game' date=' but still disappointing. Wasn't a great one to watch on the score centre, going 3-0 down on 16mins. :eek:[/quote']

Always good to get your goals early. That's why I get mine in the second half. :rolleyes::o