English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Jean-Philippe SABO has completed his move to Marseille from Torquay United for £4' date='599,100. All other offers were turned down.[/quote']

brillant price for a rated LB now im targeting an 85+ rated LB which i should bring in tommorow hopefully with a staggering 11 players coming in Tommorow and some of the players might shock a few people:p

A report will follow after all my transfer business is done B)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Guest Villa888

brillant price for a rated LB now im targeting an 85+ rated LB which i should bring in tommorow hopefully with a staggering 9 players coming in Tommorow and some of the players might shock a few people:p

A report will follow after all my transfer business is done B)

Kinda upset leaving them but at least they got the best SM manager. :P

Kinda upset leaving them but at least they got the best SM manager. :P

IM glad you did!! I dont understand why you left but i dont give too hoots! LOL

ive got players like jamie o hara , danny wellbeck , omar kivrak ( very talented gk), scott sinclair , edgar davids , nacier barazite , SAVIO, Nsereko , cerci (he was here before) , and some promising barca and real madrid talent plus one of the best young Lb's in europe coming Tommorow hopefully so this team is stepping up a few gears and just beat the best team in the division yesterday very promising times and cant be happier to be here! :)

and i have three of the best german talents coming in tommorow too!!

see you have got the idea the best SM manager on Sm is at torquay!!

Bringing in my third Blackpool player' date='don't laugh a offer for Luke [b']varney[/b] has been accepted.has a great scoring record and is cheap with low wages.fancy a gamble to put pressure on my under perf strikers.Just notices dagenham have also bid,but don't know if there offers been accepted.in demand.Think l ve missed out,he's bids accepted and l only put in cv and he s just bid and l did nt see.on to my second target then.

He would be a good signing for whoever gets him, he's certainly in for a rise and was exception for Derby County back in Season 1.

Bringing in my third Blackpool player' date='don't laugh a offer for Luke garnet has been accepted.has a great scoring record and is cheap with low wages.fancy a gamble to put pressure on my under perf strikers.Just notices dagenham have also bid,but don't know if there offers been accepted.in demand.Think l ve missed out,he's bids accepted and l only put in cv and he s just bid and l did nt see.on to my second target then.[/quote']

Yeh be an interesting one to see who gets him, be in for a decent 3ish rise if im not mistaken?. With this new system SM got in place not sure which offer theyl take as best. Good luck to whichever of us get him though :)

Luke VARNEY has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Newell’s Old Boys for £1,040,000 plus David FERNANDEZ . All other offers were turned down.

Pretty pleased with this :) as i said previously im sure the guys in for some form of good rise. A little older than what i usually go for age wise, but all in all not a bad purchase at the price he cost me.

Do I live in the only part of Britain without snow? :P

nope :P

we should get snow wednesday hopefully :)

got some signings comeing in

and 3 big name german talents on there way soon !!! hopefully no hitches as these 3 are going be the bigggest coup in torquay's great history!!!! LOL

Do I live in the only part of Britain without snow? :P

I live in Ireland, not the U.K :P It wasn't remotely expected to snow down here, so waking up to snow was an amazing feeling, first time we've had proper snow here.

Done my team for tonight. Macheda keeps his place up front..

The offer for Martin GRASEGGER of SV Ried from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Iván BELLA of Vélez Sársfield from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tomás PINA of Mallorca from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carlos CALVO of Udinese from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

4 very good signings for torquay here calvo admittedly i dont know nothing about him but he is a player who will be in the 1st team and provide revenue on his departure

Ivan bella is a Top argentian Talent with great potential and is getting plenty of game time but he is one for the future and a great signing for torquay for such little money

Grassegor is a player i dont know much about honestly but he is an improvement on what i had and what ive read and search seems like a decent player

pina is a player who has great potential to play in a mallorca side when there

best players get sold on so I feel he does have a chance to play

Plus 3 Top german talents soon and a chelsea atar too!!:D hopefully:D

The offer for Christian ABBIATI of Milan from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Very pleased with this one but surprised no one even shortlisted him, played every game so far for high flying Milan. ;)

The offer for Anderson HERNANES of Lazio from Cardiff City has been accepted along with other club offers. Lazio will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A lot of interest in this guy, and hopefully I've bidded enough. :):o

A lot of interest in this guy' date=' and hopefully I've bidded enough. :):o[/quote']

One of the biggest bidding wars I have been part of, one club has just pulled out but there are six accepted on the table. My offer is very healthy and will take some beating I think. The player I have offerred on PX is valued at almost £6m more than my chairmans CV (!) so I think my offer is highest for him.

However I made it whilst on my iphone and under the influence of those charming sisters Stella and Artois! Really not sure I wanted the player to go in PX but for the thrill of the bidding war I will stick with it!:D

One of the biggest bidding wars I have been part of' date=' one club has just pulled out but there are six accepted on the table. My offer is very healthy and will take some beating I think. The player I have offerred on PX is valued at almost £6m more than my chairmans CV (!) so I think my offer is highest for him.

However I made it whilst on my iphone and under the influence of those charming sisters Stella and Artois! Really not sure I wanted the player to go in PX but for the thrill of the bidding war I will stick with it!:D[/quote']

I've consigned myself to losing this one. Should have saved a player to offer in P/E.

The offer for Daniel CAPPELLETTI of Palermo from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nicolas SEGUIN of Lyon from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Anton VLASOV of CSKA Moskva from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Eric CHOUPO-MOTING of Hamburger SV from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukas SCHMITZ of FC Schalke 04 from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Christopher SCHORCH of 1. FC Koln from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Carl MAGNAY from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

[/color][/b]

They have arrived people!!

signed lots of germans and a itiatian prodigy plus a chelsea superstar talent big things ahead for him!!

biggest day in torquays history and im very happy and will be happier if the germans get any rises tommorow;) but im very my best triple signing!! and i brought a good cheap young russian RB to give cover to my other russian rb I cant belive how well this team is coming toghter and ive already got shortlist of replacements for when i sell the crop ive brought in LOL :P

The offer for Mauricio ISLA of Udinese from Preston North End has been accepted along with other club offers. Udinese will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

God, I hope my bid of £7.1M beats Bury's bid of £1M + a 78 + 80, but then again the new transfer system may go their way.

Anyway, back to the player in hand - Mauricio Isla. Highly talented holding midfielder, he's been linked with some big teams such as Man Utd. I watch a fiar bit of Serie 'A' and Udinese and he's played about 10 games this season so he's certainly solid.

Bit bummed i missed out on Jonathon dos santos to Watford. Would of been a nice attidition to my squad, but well done to them :)

In other news

The offer for Lukasz FABIANSKI of Sampdoria from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Fantastic bit of buisness for my club here, expecting him to get some form of rise in the up comming changes with the amount of game time hes been getting and for the price of 1.3mill and a 78GK i cant go wrong really :D

Big props to rob walshe for being a true gent over the bidding for him :)

Can you help poor Kieran?

KeiranW.jpg

Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85

This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies. Most of all though Kieran would like to be your friend.

His owners don't love him, he doesnt get game time , hugs or cuddles. The only thing waiting for Kieran when he gets home is whatever scraps Roger Ceni has left behind.

You see Kieran isnt first choice at Brighton and his loan spell at Dagenham is about to end as the owners found a more cuddly keeper to use.

Could you give Kieran a home for the season? He only costs £18k a go and in return he will reward you with love and laughter. Maybe the future Ireland and real life current Coventry No1 will continue and improve upon his average rating of 7 for you.

After all a Westwood is for the Season, not just the first 7 games. :D