Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Im not really unhappy btw - come on lets hear something from you people!!!

Should be buzzing on here atm... Carling Cup starts tonight! Can Hull defend their title?

Had a bye that's basically as far as my night went for EC5579:o

SM is seriously winding me up.

We beat Chelsea 4-1! Yet we draw with swansea and cant get a result at reading! :mad:

Miltio got a bloody injury aswell! :(

That's the difference of playing a neglected side and two un-neglected sides. Aswell as playing your first teamers for the shield - so i wouldn't be suprised that Milito got injured with low fitness.

Anyway: "Swansea City have progressed to the next round of the English Shield"

Second round see's my play Aaron's Crewe away from home.

Speeking of Aaron, where on earth were the predictions - after all that fuss he caused a week and a bit ago.

That's the difference of playing a neglected side and two un-neglected sides. Aswell as playing your first teamers for the shield - so i wouldn't be suprised that Milito got injured with low fitness.

They were barely on low fitness. Chelsea manager must have played "hard" tactics.

I dont mind.. hey, it gives other players a chance.

Well they may have won 7 out of 7 in the league but division 1 leaders Blackburn find Crystal Palace too hot to handle, going down 3-2 to set up for Palace a 2nd round match-up with Peterbrough. :D

Well they may have won 7 out of 7 in the league but division 1 leaders Blackburn find Crystal Palace too hot to handle' date=' going down 3-2 to set up for Palace a 2nd round match-up with Peterbrough. :D[/quote']

Nice Win, All the best in the Cup.

Torquay reserves did me proud but lost 1 - 0 against cardiff but im dishearten as it was a mistake at the back that lost it .. Taking them all for a well deserved pint but gutted as I believed the shock was on

Did you really have to change your name so it messes up the home page :o:p

Anyway done a quick and simple team of turn, nothing near the amount of extent of Ashh's review - but mine's not a review, just a quick team of the turn (mainly going to Reading and Wolves who had a lot of 9's/10's)

Did you really have to change your name so it messes up the home page :o:pAnyway done a quick and simple team of turn' date=' nothing near the amount of extent of Ashh's review - but mine's not a review, just a quick team of the turn (mainly going to Reading and Wolves who had a lot of 9's/10's)[/quote']

Well said Aidan.......doing my fricken head in:p

Lukasz FABIANSKI has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Sampdoria for £1,304,000 plus Robin MALMQVIST

Mega pleased with this one :D

Will this insane transformation at D&R be comming to an end anytime soon i hear you ask, maybe.. still got 1 or 2 signings lined up before i close the checkbook this season B)

The offer for Rúben MICAEL of FC Porto from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Porto will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dagenham & Redbridge - £3.3M + Felipe GUTIERREZ - Accepted.

Southend United - £1.0M + Enrique PEREZ + Israel JIMENEZ - Accepted.

Any idea which offer will be taken as the best? Not quite sure how it works under the new rules.

Bundesliga should be finished then if Bayern Munchen have been reviewed (Thomas Muller' date=' +3 :eek: So Bale MUST get a +3)

Anyone know if the Premier League is next?[/quote']

Yes but Muller had a great world cup while Bale didn't play in the world cup at all.;):P I think a 90 would be fine for Bale at the moment.

Anyway, Pompey progress to the next round of the Shield after beating Watford 4-2 on penalties last night after the game finished goalless. I feel kind of bad for the Watford manager though as they dominated the game but were just unlucky on the night I guess.