• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Nice!:D

Also I made a bid earlier today for Bolatti and is already been accepted!:eek:

Jaroslav PLASIL has completed his move to Sunderland from Bordeaux for £0 plus Andy REID

Federico MARCHETTI has completed his move to Sunderland from Cagliari for £0 plus Márton FULOP

Nacho MONREAL has completed his move to Sunderland from Osasuna for £60,000 plus Anton FERDINAND and Trevor CARSON

Juan FORLIN has completed his move to Sunderland from Espanyol for £0 plus George MCCARTNEY and Michael LIDDLE

Sebastien CORCHIA has completed his move to Sunderland from Le Mans UC 72 for £0 plus Phil BARDSLEY

The offer for Mario BOLATTI of Huracán from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Zaur SADAEV has completed his move to Watford from Terek for £700,000

Maksim KRIVOI has completed his move to Leicester City from Metalurh Zaporizhzhya for £10,000

Ilari RUUTH has completed his move to Leicester City from Tampere United for £15,000

Samu-Petteri MAKELA has completed his move to Leicester City from TPS for £15,000

Elfar Freyr HELGASON has completed his move to Leicester City from Breiðablik for £15,000

Dalibor PANDZA has completed his move to Leicester City from NK Lokomotiva for £20,000

Matija POREDSKI has completed his move to Leicester City from NK Slaven Belupo for £10,000

Mauro MATIKA has completed his move to Leicester City from NK Karlovac for £10,000

there all risers.

Both Brilliant Signings though ;)

Yeah but Milner's changed position to RM/CM.. and he already has Lennon on the right, looks like he'll have to play Modric on the left and Milner in the middle..

I've got Stoke, Leeds or Wolves btw if they come available, and in return someone off the forum can have my Peterborough team;)

I soo want a division 1 job, but i'd love the Villa, Spurs, Arsenal jobs, but they're all managed by great formers that are here for the long hall. Just have to sit and wait for the Wolves or Stoke job to come available:o.

Already got an idea what the headline would be if i did leave Peterborough:p

playing 5 in midfield' date=' right to left is Lennon, Milner, Krancjar and Modric with Ronaldinho infront of them, looking to replace Krancjar & Modric with better players (but im still keeping them)[/quote']

Should be interesting to see how your tactics do. I'm playing your Spurs next so I'll be watching that game closely.

playing 5 in midfield' date=' right to left is Lennon, Milner, Krancjar and Modric with Ronaldinho infront of them, looking to replace Krancjar & Modric with better players (but im still keeping them)[/quote']

No match for my three up front Higuain, Fernado Torres and Pato:p