Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

5579 is fine for me

Heres a little wonder story for you!!!

I joined this team back in 2nd turn season 1. Marcel Schmeizer was one of the many TBed players. 21 years old ( i think) and 83 rated at the time. He was a player I thought that I could raise cash for. Young and prospective. I decided not to as he could be useful.

Today - he rises from his 86 rating to 88!!!

Good gamble I think :)

5579 is fine for me

Heres a little wonder story for you!!!

I joined this team back in 2nd turn season 1. Marcel Schmeizer was one of the many TBed players. 21 years old ( i think) and 83 rated at the time. He was a player I thought that I could raise cash for. Young and prospective. I decided not to as he could be useful.

Today - he rises from his 86 rating to 88!!!

Good gamble I think :)

Haha, valued at 9 million now :eek: Gozzy made some very good signings for you - fair play.

I should really sign risers for this team :o, anyway;

Dejan LOVREN has completed his move to Preston North End from Lyon for £6,000,000 plus Ezequiel CALVENTE . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Alberto ZAPATER of Sporting CP from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Spent over £11 million to get these two on my team. Zapater is going to replace Brighi, who I'm selling as soon as his TB is up, whilst Lovren gives me a headache at the back. I now have a tough decision on who to start to with my defence consisting of; Lovren, Alexis, Bodmer, Berra and Radu. But I'm happy with the entitiry of my team, and like to think I've improved them since taking over last season.

So, my injury crisis finally almost over. Both my CM's and CB's have been out, though one was a suspension.

Glushakov - Out for 3 weeks 4 days, 5 days left

Biagianti - Out for 2 weeks 3 days, is now back

Campagnaro - Out for 2 weeks 1 day, 9 days left

Mongongu - 3 game ban, 1 game left to serve.

Those injuries, coupled with cup games, had pretty much decimated my team.

The offer for Sebastian LARSSON of Lille OSC from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

At the cost of 2mill and a young sqaud filler im pretty happy with the deal.

Leaving me a fair bit in the transfer kitty to help cover wages and any future transfers i have in mind.

Means another premiership player joining my ranks. Brings the total up to 8 now, with the changes comming up hoping for a rise from atleast 6 of them. Larsson included who i beleive has done enough to warrent an 87 :)

Wow' date=' good stuff :)

Im snowed in, again. Trust me people, its snowy as hell in the North East. :eek:[/quote']

Cannot be any worse than Lincolnshire mate!

If its worse than here then I cant imagine the north east and the inches of snow youve got!!!!!!!

Arrgg Another draw 2-2 this time with Juventus' date=' SM really are annoying me with Europe they leave Lahm out of the squad every time and i know that won't make alot of difference but it's an absolute joke why i can't win a game:mad:

Napoli won so now i'm bottom of my group and as far as i'm concerned my days playing in Europe are over for this season. Well done to City who managed their first win same with United on their triumph over Zenit, [b']surprised at Pompey loosing 3-0[/b]:eek:

I said "thanks SM" sarcastically on another thread so they got their ownback on me last night.:eek:

I don't really care if I progress or not anyway as the competition seems pointless to me.

Sahin got his rise to 90 today' date=' my squad value is [b']£362.0m[/b] and i stil have Nani, Marcelo and if i'm really lucky Iniesta and Pique to rise:)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You have got one hell of good side mate bloody nora :P

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You have got one hell of good side mate bloody nora :P

Thanks mate' date=' i really didn't expect to have such a good squad when i first took over and at first i just bought 88-90 rated players, i guess i was just lucky that nobody snapped up the big players like Iniesta:)

You interested in Pedro after his +1

I am interested but i'm not in any desperate need to be honest, it depends if you want cash, P/E and what your valuation on him is?

about 0.3mm's in Swansea. How come the rest of the country gets all the fun :rolleyes::P

Barely got any over here too (about 4/5cm), had enough for a big snowball fight before but its nothing compared to Scotland and the North-East. South Coasts had some really bad weather too so I've been told. Just had a look at the forecast and it looks to be stopping locally on Friday. :(

Barely got any over here too (about 4/5cm)' date=' had enough for a big snowball fight before but its nothing compared to Scotland and the North-East. South Coasts had some really bad weather too so I've been told. Just had a look at the forecast and it looks to be stopping locally on Friday. :([/quote']

4/5cm's would be loads for Jersey we have about 1cm but the buses aren't running so that measn all schools are closed:D

Ryan Bennet is on his way to Elliot's Stockport to complete a £1,500,000 to Stockport, and will join up with ex Swansea youth Charlie Austin at Stockport there. Happy to do some buisness with Elliot who i know is a big fan of Ryan Bennett aswell.