Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Pfft' date=' i've had enough of you telling me what to do.

I've gone from two defeats on the bounce, to five unbeaten (draws or not) - i was very unlucky not to beat Ipswich in a game i really should have won - and your telling me to change my tactics.

Your telling me i haven't got results, but i've got five of them - on the bounce. I've climbed from 18th to 16th, and telling me my formation is awful isn't going to make me listen to you. Look at Coventry City, they've deployed it and it's working.

In tonight's game, i got better match ratings, more possesion and more shots on target and total shots - so if your going to tell me to change my tactics, at least have the effort to look into things. I suppose it's what it says on the tin, you really are a Daft Punk.[/quote']

Bleeding hell' date=' what do i have to do to win - 5 draws on the bounce now to Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Millwall and now Ipswich.

Not the end of the world, with a point away from home, but i really needed to be winning that match - and i deserved to win that match. Despite my formation, i still dominated possesion with two midfielders on the pitch compared to there five. Beat them on stats, and i had the best of the match ratings but i just couldn't seal the win. Just couldn't convert my chances, and i'm very dissapointed to come out of the game with a 1-1 draw, really needed to convert some of these chances:

33' A poor finish by Matthew ETHERINGTON

47' A shot from Moussa DEMBELE is cleared off the line and out to safety

56' Ryan GIGGS heads onto the roof of the goal

78' A curling shot from Ryan GIGGS goes just wide of the post

79' Ryan GIGGS hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post

To add to this loanee Jack Wilshere picked up a three week injury, whilst coming off the bench on his league debut, Lee Cattermole's doing well but with a couple of 2nd round cup games coming up i couldn't really deal with this sort of injury as Wilshere was doing really well for me when he did play. And i do need him to return to action, but unfortunatly he wont be back until around Christmas time.

To possitives, and at least it's a point - i'm up to 16th above Cardiff and my team is playing really well. Were unbeaten in 5, but i know i need to get a win sometime and the next game doesn't bode well as i face Hull City at the Liberty Stadium in a very hard match.

Not exact predictions, but i predicted the correct result (as in win/draw/lose) for six of the ten games today, which is pretty impressive.

Wow. Calm down. You said what do you bleeding need to do to get a win, and I told you :confused: Fair play, you nearly got relegated last season and you are coming 16th with a team that should really be top 5, if I was you I'd take any advice going, you need it. B)

Wow. Calm down. You said what do you f-ing need to do to get a win' date=' and I told you :confused: Fair play, you nearly got relegated last season and you are coming 16th with a team that should really be top 5, if I was you I'd take any advice going, you need it. B)[/quote']

I said what do i bleeding need to get a win, not can anyone give me some advice as i'm going to change my tactics.

That's the trouble with you, you only read the cover of things - you only read the first few words of things rather then the following:

"Not the end of the world, with a point away from home, but i really needed to be winning that match - and i deserved to win that match. Despite my formation, i still dominated possesion with two midfielders on the pitch compared to there five. Beat them on stats, and i had the best of the match ratings but i just couldn't seal the win. Just couldn't convert my chances, and i'm very dissapointed to come out of the game with a 1-1 draw, really needed to convert some of these chances"

Just like my league position, it's 16th but look at some of the sides below me:

Cardiff - probably a better starting line up then me

Watford - Division 1 last season, loads of talent

Sheffield United - only a fluke draw to Doncaster prevented them from being in Divison 1

Level on points with Brighton aswell, who are one of the most succesfull sides in the division.

You say i should be finishing top 5, what evidence to you have to suggest that - what do you know your not even in this divison. I don't need help or advice mate, if i needed it i'd ask someone - and not someone like you, because of comments like this. Can't you just stop getting yourself involved in other people's buisness - i don't want you telling me what to do, and you know that - so don't do it. I'm not even doing badly.

I said what do i bleeding need to get a win' date=' not can anyone give me some advice as i'm going to change my tactics.

[/quote']

If you say in public ''what do i need to get a win'' it's automatically a question, like it or not.

Or were you saying that to yourself? If so, what's the point of posting here?

Guys can we watch our language please - shortening a profanity is still an infractionable offece, although I'll go easy on you guys this time.

Also, Aidan, you don't need to take his advice - he was only trying to help. If you think you know better, then you only need to politely decline his advice.

If you say in public ''what do i need to get a win'' it's automatically a question' date=' like it or not.

[b']Or were you saying that to yourself? If so, what's the point of posting here?

[/b]

Yes i was saying it to myself - it's a rhetorical question, and it wasn't as if it was the only thing in the post, it was just a rheotrical question to start the post.

[/b]

Yes i was saying it to myself - it's a rhetorical question' date=' and it wasn't as if it was the only thing in the post, it was just a rheotrical question to start the post.[/quote']

Whatever. You always win.:rolleyes:

Just don't be rude when someone offers you help;)

Lets all just calm down and have a good look at those wobbly bits in Fercasti's sig...........................Keeps me calm all day long:D

Him telling him i need the help isn't exactly friendly - especially when it's quiet clearly a rhetorical question. I've read over it plenty of times, and it's clearly not a help plee. It's just him sticking his nose in it agian.

Lets all just calm down and have a good look at those wobbly bits in Fercasti's sig...........................Keeps me calm all day long:D

Hahaha.

And whatever Aidan, grow up, I was only offering help. I said you needed it because of your comments back to me. I didn't say your doing a terrible job here is some advice, I was only trying to help. But you know everything.

Hahaha.

And whatever Aidan' date=' grow up, I was only offering help. I said you needed it because of your comments back to me. I didn't say your doing a terrible job here is some advice, I was only trying to help. But you know everything.[/quote']

No, you implied that i was doing a poor job that really could easily be improved. By saying, and i quote ... "you are coming 16th with a team that should really be top 5, if I was you I'd take any advice going, you need it."

"But you know everything." know that is you mate. And i quote ... "You'll be winning everything with that." "If you don't get results you have to change your tactics." "That formation your using is awful" - i've not said anything about Crewe, i've never said anything about Crewe, i've never said anything about anyone's club to say that i know better. Your telling me to grow up, but your the one that started everything by rubbing your nose in my buisness, it was clearly a rhetorical question and you knew it was.

No' date=' you implied that i was doing a poor job that really could easily be improved. By saying, and i quote ... "you are coming 16th with a team that should really be top 5, if I was you I'd take any advice going, you need it."

"But you know everything." know that is you mate. And i quote ... "You'll be winning everything with that." "If you don't get results you have to change your tactics." "That formation your using is awful" - i've not said anything about Crewe, i've never said anything about Crewe, i've never said anything about anyone's club to say that i know better. Your telling me to grow up, but your the one that started everything by rubbing your nose in my buisness, it was clearly a rhetorical question and you knew it was.[/quote']

Oh Aidan.. Aidan, Aidan, Aidan. You could have said something much better in response.

Bleeding hell' date=' what do i have to do to wi[/b']n - 5 draws on the bounce now to Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Millwall and now Ipswich.

Not the end of the world, with a point away from home, but i really needed to be winning that match - and i deserved to win that match. Despite my formation, i still dominated possesion with two midfielders on the pitch compared to there five. Beat them on stats, and i had the best of the match ratings but i just couldn't seal the win. Just couldn't convert my chances, and i'm very dissapointed to come out of the game with a 1-1 draw, really needed to convert some of these chances:

33' A poor finish by Matthew ETHERINGTON

47' A shot from Moussa DEMBELE is cleared off the line and out to safety

56' Ryan GIGGS heads onto the roof of the goal

78' A curling shot from Ryan GIGGS goes just wide of the post

79' Ryan GIGGS hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post

To add to this loanee Jack Wilshere picked up a three week injury, whilst coming off the bench on his league debut, Lee Cattermole's doing well but with a couple of 2nd round cup games coming up i couldn't really deal with this sort of injury as Wilshere was doing really well for me when he did play. And i do need him to return to action, but unfortunatly he wont be back until around Christmas time.

To possitives, and at least it's a point - i'm up to 16th above Cardiff and my team is playing really well. Were unbeaten in 5, but i know i need to get a win sometime and the next game doesn't bode well as i face Hull City at the Liberty Stadium in a very hard match.

Not exact predictions, but i predicted the correct result (as in win/draw/lose) for six of the ten games today, which is pretty impressive.

Change your formation! That formation your using is awful' date=' it leaves your defense very vulnerable down the flanks. Change it even to a 4-4-2 with arrows going forward on your fullbacks + wingers and use counter attack, fast tempo + pressing all over. [b']You'll be winning everything with that. ;)

If you don't get results you have to change your tactics.

Wow. Calm down. You said what do you bleeding need to do to get a win' date=' and I told you :confused:Fair play, you nearly got relegated last season and you are coming 16th with a team that should really be top 5, if I was you I'd take any advice going, you need it. B)

As you can see there was nothing bitter in my first post, I thought you were asking for advice and I simply offered some friendly advice, the end part was only a joke and ensuring you that the tactics I gave you are good... then you lash out with your ''pffffts'' and say I don't need your advice so what am I meant to do? Say sorry for trying to help you? I said what I said in my own defense.

Anyway, I wont reply to anything else because you will just stick at it. :rolleyes: Sorry for trying to help.

So, after a tactical change prior to yesterdays game (I didn't change the in-game instructions one bit, though), I beat Arsenal comfortably with 4-0. I have now moved up to the 15th place. Very delighted with this win, seeing as Arsenal are a very strong side and prior to this game, they lied on a 3rd place, so they were no walkovers exactly. Schalke needs to keep this win coming in reality, though, as my team performs as they perform in IRL. Everytime Schalke wins in IRL, I win in the league aswell, but everytime they lose or draw, the same thing happens to me! :mad:

EDIT: Check out my youth team... several players up for loan.

ELDERSON, Echiéjilé LB/LM 22 84

ROBERTO, Jiménez Gk 24 87

FETFATZIDIS, Giannis AM/Wing 19 82

SOUZA, Josef DM 21 84

Just some of the players availble for loan :)

Paul Baysse can go out on loan after Mondays matches aswell.

99 games in charge, not sure how many have reached the feat of 100 but as far as i can tell there's currently four manager on 100 games+

Anyway it's against Hartlepool in the 2nd round of the Cup, and it should be a good game and it'll certainly be tight - but i'm hoping to win the game.

4-0 away defeat to Millwall.

Well with that result and 24% of the season done I can confirm Cardiff City are in a relegation battle, really thought I'd be away from this end this season but my great form from last campaign seem's to have ordered a taxi got to the airport and jumped on a flight to watch the rest of The Ashes leaving me to flounder at the bottom. :o

I'm using the same tactics that I do in all setups, ones that have got my Newcastle in 7046 to 4th with 3 to play and a ne Blackpool 8th with 11 played so the tactics are fine imo just seems i'm yet to really click into gear. ;)

Next it's Ipswich at home and a win will be the only positive result. B)

Also this isn't an SJ-esk pannick speech lol :P

The offer for Gökdeniz KARADENIZ of Rubin from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another improvement for my squad replacing an 88 winger for an 89. Also being an AM aswell will come in handy as injuries mount up. ;)

Portsmouth move up 7th in division 1 after a 2-1 win away at Spurs. Goals from Javi Garcia and Artem Milevskiy helped us to victory after Carlo Cudicini had scored early on for the home side.:eek:

Only one change in the English section with Vedran Corluka dropping to 90.:(

Up next, Spurs again in the English Cup.