Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Since the departure of striker ZIDAN, got a replacement on the way..

The offer for Manuel OBINA of Atlético Mineiro from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours, he will cost me 4.7mill...

Manuel Obina as completed his move to Bristol Rovers... Also got a bid accepted for Helder Postiga in a swap deal for Dave Kitson..

Taking a wee gamble on Paul Caddis as the 3.4mill bid is accepted for the 22yrold 82 rated Scottish rightback..

aargh! Lost 0-1 to Plymouth.

Juhasz gets sent off in the 59th minute and they score in the 67th :rolleyes:

Of course we did :D don't think were going to let up on you if your players lose discipline do you? :P

Little old Plymouth win 1-0 Away at much bigger club Sheff Wed's :D

aargh! Lost 0-1 to Plymouth.

Juhasz gets sent off in the 59th minute and they score in the 67th :rolleyes:

Good luck on Monday in the cup at home to Sheffield Wednesday, put it as the main game in the previews :)

It will be a very good game though. And ye, once again good luck - it'd be good for you too pull of an upset.

Brighton are pleased to announce the arrival of Alou Diarra following his weekend signature from Bordeaux for just shy of £12m. His 91 rating strengthens me up a little around the middle of the park.

Unliucky Jooles with the draw mate, you narrowed me out of possesion but we were evens everywhere else so a draw away from home is a result I'm happy with, particularly with the first teamers I sold last week that hadnt been replaced.

Fercasti, two things - well three i guess:rolleyes::D. I have said it before and I will say it again, theres nowt better than watching Perry bounce. ;)

And the other thing - take it your looking for PX deals on those palyers rather than cash? Cant imagine you would want any of my players so can only offer the cold hard stuff - let me know if cash deals could be a go-er for any of those players.

Can you help poor Kieran?

KeiranW.jpg

Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85

This is Keiran' date=' he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies. Most of all though Kieran would like to be your friend.

His owners don't love him, he doesnt get game time , hugs or cuddles. The only thing waiting for Kieran when he gets home is whatever scraps Roger Ceni has left behind.

You see Kieran isnt first choice at Brighton and his loan spell at Dagenham is about to end as the owners found a more cuddly keeper to use.

Could you give Kieran a home for the season? He only costs £18k a go and in return he will reward you with love and laughter. Maybe the future Ireland and real life current Coventry No1 will continue and improve upon his average rating of 7 for you.

After all a Westwood is for the Season, not just the first 7 games. :D[/center']

Bump! No sides down in division 3/4 want this guy for the season? really :rolleyes:

Unliucky Jooles with the draw mate' date=' you narrowed me out of possesion but we were evens everywhere else[/b'] so a draw away from home is a result I'm happy with, particularly with the first teamers I sold last week that hadnt been replaced.

Yeah, like my 11 shots on target to your 1. ;) Very even! :D

Yeah' date=' like my 11 shots on target to your 1. ;) Very even! :D[/quote']

I think the stat should have read -

Palace 11 shots on target but barely made it toward goal from 40 yards out

Brighton 1 shot on target but it was so good it was worth 11 shots on target. So good was this shot that it made virgins from married women, young boys matured by 10 years, time itself began to fold in on itself, skinheads grew hair and charlatans were immediatly purified and found religion. Even the refs hair went grey such was the devastating force of this one shot on target.

in fact Jooles, you should really count yourslef lucky you know. ;):D

I think the stat should have read -

Palace 11 shots on target but barely made it toward goal from 40 yards out

Brighton 1 shot on target but it was so good it was worth 11 shots on target. So good was this shot that it made virgins from married women' date=' young boys matured by 10 years, time itself began to fold in on itself, skinheads grew hair and charlatans were immediatly purified and found religion. Even the refs hair went grey such was the devastating force of this one shot on target.

in fact Jooles, you should really count yourslef lucky you know. ;):D[/quote']

So basically Palace fire blanks and Brighton are so viral they can impregnate a girl just by looking at her? But if that shot was so good how come it was 0-0 then? ;)

The offer for Sylvan EBANKS-BLAKE of Valencia from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think i've done well out of this, i would have got at most 1.9 million for Antonio German and Ben Alnwick from externals. But instead i've managed to swap them both and just £327,000 to sign Sylvan Ebanks Blake.

I now have Dembele, Agbonlahor, Doyle, Chopra & Ebanks-Blake as my strike force. With Mark Cullen, Tom Bradshaw & Marvin Sordell at the young strikers. I may well be loaning out Ebanks-Blake/Chopra at some point over the course of the season.

Southend United have managed to sign Germán DENIS from Udinese on a deal believed to be around £5,150,000..
The offer for Alejandro DOMINGUEZ of Valencia from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

They join for a combined fee of £12,550,000. I'm pretty happy with this as I sold David N'Gog for £9,400,400 and have brought in two 89 rated strikers for an additional £3,000,000 :)

So basically Palace fire blanks and Brighton are so viral they can impregnate a girl just by looking at her? But if that shot was so good how come it was 0-0 then? ;)

We still talking about the sides Jooles or are you confessing that your like for pants that are far too tight has had some sort of repercussion? ;):D

It had to narrwoly miss, had a shot so magnificent gone in mankind would never have recovered.

Certainly football as we know it would have served its purpose, there would be little left to achieve in the game and as no goal would ever compete with the sheer pomp and class - its exquisiteness would have it held up alongside the discovery of fire or the wheel - football would simply fade away.

Elton John would record an album in tribute to sucha goal. It would become the new unifying religion, even Mourinho would be humbled by its craft.

In many ways I am relieved to have missed it, don't thank me Jooles - Brighton did it for us all. B):D

I've received a bid for hyypia of 6.2 million, i will accept this tomorrow unless someone wants to beat it. he may be 37 but he's still doing a job for leverkusen who are 3rd in the bundesliga, He's made 11 appearences out of 15 games scoring one goal.

Finally if anyone has a CB rated 86-89 available for around 8 million i would be extremely interested.

The offer for Sofiane FEGHOULI of Valencia from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great signing for Crewe, only costing 5.9 mil.

My team seem to have a set direction season after season, get knocked out of every competition in the first round and then concentrate on the league. Have things changes?... no:rolleyes:. Lost to Sheffield Wednesday 2-1.

HOW ABOUT THIS:

My Crewe Alexandra played Bolton today in the Cup. I fielded the 2nd team with an overall average rating of 78, Boltons average rating was 90.

Final score, Crewe 2, Bolton 0. Good tactics can win any game! :)

We are the giant killers.

The Bristol City fringe / youth side which were torned apart just recently by WBA beat Rochdale on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

How the heck can you give Arouna Kone man of the match therefore though???? Hint hint - it was 0-0...

Anyway a reward against Longnose's Birmingham in the 3rd round. A chance to test ourselves against the best.