• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Ryan BABEL of Sheffield United from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

8.8m offer making a 2.9m profit.Hleb to go in the next day or two also.will look to bring in a player in the next couple of weeks or so.

Welcome Hayden..

The rain came, and it came good. Heavy droplets of pain and anquish, the heavy Brighton clouds full of the injustice of games already played now released.

Down they came, like doodlebugs, the impending damage following each water trail as though attached. This was heavy, as heavy as could be. Torrential barely described the soaking bombardment as it descended.

Below, strewn, fearful and slight awaited Millwall, eyes shielded, the umbrella of hope already discarded. There would be no refuge, no doorway of shelter - the destiny foretold of weighted cloth, soaked and teaming with moisture. No, Millwall would have to stand and take the full force of this cyclone of football retribution.

And it would be delivered with glee, the spent clouds would roll away leaving only their payload, a broken Millwall and a sun created by Brighton and delivered at a time when 3 points were sought as just reward.

With that Brighton shall rise from the foot of the table, elevated like a deity but still crawling on its belly. The slow rise has begun, the Albion beast is awakened.

Adam Barton, only a +6 ... very dissapointed to be honest :o

Cristian Ribeiro is a very good player, he's on my shortlist but as he's on my shortlist i saw that he also rose to 78. Ribeiro's played 11 times for a struggling side in Bristol City this season, Barton's played 28 times for a struggling side in Preston North End this season. Barton's a key player for Preston, even if they go down they'll be very lucky to hold onto him. :rolleyes:

Utter joke really, Luke Hyam also rose to 77 yesterday which was expected after being unable to play often recentley.

Ive finally got a 100 million squad!! HAHA

Im pleased as this is a team I truely enjoy and apart from wayne bridge and rosina this squad is full of young talent!! Ive disapointed that all the work put in , We wont get playoffs now after some truely shocking defeats ( Gillengham) but I have even played a FULL season yet . Disapointed but I will bide my time and let this young squad grow