• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Torquay fans will be very excited over my next recruit

The offer for Tomislav BARBARIC of Dinamo Zagreb from Torquay United has been accepted.

I promised a world class talent and Ive got exactly that . Arsenal are reported to be very keen on him and its only a matter of time before he goes to a big club , excited bout this player .

The offer for Luiz DELEU of Lechia Gda?sk from Torquay United has been accepted

Not sure if anyone has heard of him except carl who stole him from me in various set-ups lol. He plays in poland , 75 overall , 26 years old , should jump to 80 - 81 soon so good defence cover on the cheap

:eek: Not only did I win my first game with Exeter but my team did it in style. 7-0 against Carlisle :D with Liberopoulos scoring a hat-trick and 4 other scorers. Remain in 5th place and my goal difference has increased considerably which is important. Next up is a tough game against Northampton who are directly under me. This is a make or break game and winning it would give me a big advantage while losing will give Northampton and Walsall a chance to send me down to 7th and on the back foot, and the game is away which does not help. All to play for next match B)

Very pleased with a 3-2 win at home to Derby County, my two key players in Ryan Giggs and Djibril Cisse were once again at there best, both getting 8's and Giggsy scored from the spot whilst Cisse scored a brace.

Not all good though, Cisse is out for Saturday away to Middlesbrough with a short term injury whilst poor performances from Lee Chung Yong, Jack Wilshere, Aaron Hughes & Fabio Aurelio leave me a little concerned. I think it's time for a change in formation despite the win, with a difficult game coming up away to Middlesbrough.

Absolutely massive game up next in The Championship. Its still all to play for but its a huge 6 pointer as Brighton visit Ipswich:-

17th BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION....32 Pts' date=' -13 GD

19th IPSWICH TOWN......................30 Pts, -16 GD

Last 6 games :-

Brighton.........DDLLWW

Ipswich..........LLLLWL

So form suggests Brighton have the upper hand and certainly I have the stronger team - but how many times has that been said this season though?

Berg is back and will be fully fit so a proper two man attacking option is again available to me and with Berg being a Brighton legend, he could be just the man to retunr at the right time - like a new signing!

Expect another stirring speech prior to kick of, my "Drowned Millwall" missive seemingly inspiring the win last night.

Its been a weird season so far but a look at the tables 5 points seperates 1st to 5th and the same margin seperates 20th to 15th, so regardless its a memorably close one with the promoted and relegated looking likely to be decided right at the death.[/quote']

I've been awful, And when the expected comes (a defeat to resurgent Brighton) That will mean DIV3 football (not theoretically yet, But I can't see me staying up I lose) But we see. The power of positive thinking eh :P

Well SJ was bang on after Palace draw 2-2 away at Shrewsbury. I'll take that seeing as we were hammered in the stats' date=' out-shot 3:1 (on target) and had only 38% possession. :o

The good news is that we gain on Hull who slipped up away at Cardiff. The bad news is that we slip down to 4th after Reading and Villa both win. I tell you, it's going to be some run in! :o[/quote']

Sorry to dent your promotion plans, Jooles. ;) You've done seriously well this season!

Talk about an inspirational substitute in Gamiero. Subbed on at 60 and grabbed two goals to hold on for a point.

I would definitely have sold the match for a point beforehand but I am kinda disappointed over the dropped points. Villa up next in a very difficult game. Hmm, what to do...

Breaking News: At least the 1 deal is expected to be made between Swansea and Sheffield United going into the final stages of the season.

Later news of any deals that have been agreed set to come up very soon!

Somehow it looks like nothing will happen now. We had both agreed a deal on paper, but we were unable to make this deal happen because of the Blades chairman and over half a dozen prospective deals fell through at the agreement stage.

Very suprised not to be seeing anyone come in from Sheffield United tonight, although you never know ... some sort of deal could happen.

Surely brian Isnt stupid enough to get rid of one of the best performing players in the PL when he's rates so lowly and and could move to Liverpool ;).

Never know, Aidan might have a deal of swapping Adam for some higher rated lad, and it may appeal to Brian, but I don't know the deal.

On another note, lost 4-2 to Blackburn tonight, brace from Arshavin. Its backwards we're going. Well done Bibi.

Charlie Adam isnt going to Swansea and at present no deal has yet been agreed,but we are at the final post and a deal has been agreed just waiting on Aiden to make the bid.Expect he s sleeping on it ,which would be sensible.

Hoping to bring in a couple of players over the coming day with 1-2 leaving to balance the books.

The offer for Miguel JOSEMI of Bristol City from Iraklis has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The debt ridden Bristol City may be no more :)

This guy's been sucking into my wage bill recently and sice his -2 decrease in rating recently, is a worthless so and so :)

The offer for Miguel JOSEMI of Bristol City from Iraklis has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The debt ridden Bristol City may be no more :)

This guy's been sucking into my wage bill recently and sice his -2 decrease in rating recently' date=' is a worthless so and so :)[/quote']

Oh the 'swanseajack method' , buy before they drop well done. :):P

Looking on changing my squad around a bit so I would listen to offers for the following players:

Sneijder - P/E I would want a replacement and another player or cash

Cambiasso - P/E I would want a replacement and another player or cash

Essien - P/E I would want a replacement and another player or cash

Gilardino - P/E

Frey - P/E

Marques Maicon - Loan

Citadin Eder - Loan

Sébastien Squillaci- I would want a cb for him who is at least 89

Gallardo Keko - Loan

I'm buying Semih Senturk for £843k + Gergely RUDOLF,that's a good deal for me as I've sold an average 85 and got a safe 88 in exchange for him,I'm also close to securing a deal for an 88 rated CM as well so I'm happy with the progress my Burton Albion side are making in the transfer market.

Completed the signing of Brahimi. Pretty pleased with that, as he is without a doubt a player who'll for sure not stay in Brittany for that long and he is definately made of 90+ material in the future. A favourite player of mine as well, so that signing made me even more furious!

Also, got bids accepted on these two;

The offer for Jean-Philippe SABO of Marseille from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know that he isn't recieving any minutes at all at l'OM, but his potential is huge, to be honest. If it weren't for the fact that l'OM have two LB's named Heinze and Taiwo, Sabo would have recieving a lot more playing-time. Even Deschamps comments regarding his situation (''I know his potential is sky-high, but unfornately, we have Heinze and Taiwo there, so it is pratically impossible to give him minutes''), shows how much of potential the Frenchman really has.

The offer for Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS of FC Schalke 04 from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's an unpolished player, I can admit that. As a Schalker fan and follower, I have the luck to see him week-in-and-week-out (well, not literally, as he doesn't play in every game). As I said, he's an unpolished player, but if you've ever seen

, you'll understand why I bidded for him. ;)