• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Swansea -Sheffield United tranfer dealing has hit some speed bumps and its giving me a head ache.proberly my doing due to some misunderstanding.

Anyhow looking to change things around a bit at Sheff Utd..the following players will proberly be leaving..

Konchesky.going

Reo Coker(tranfer listed).

Kaboul ,if l get a good offer.no hurry on him moving tho.

Ireland,he can t get a game due to Osman,Nolan and Adam,so will consider moving him on at a large loss.

Kenwyn Jones,is involved in a deal if that goes through he gone.if l may consider a offer for him or Carlton Cole.

Santa will be given another chance after a terrible season.

After like 24 hours of negotiations between Sheffield United and Swansea City, i can confirm that there will be no dealings between the two clubs for the time being.

We had agreed a deal straight away, involving Stephen Ireland + cash for Lee Cattermole, but that sort of deal fell through with the Blades chairman getting in the way of things. We had considered a deal making up the cash left over that the Sheffield United chairman wouldn't allow, but i only really wanted two players at Sheffield United and he only wanted one player at Swansea other than Cattermole and i really didn't see a deal happening with pretty high demands of the two i was after, and a pretty low valuation of my player.

So, yes Stephen Ireland wont be coming to Swansea, and Lee Cattermole wont be coming to Sheffield United and Charlie Adam didn't even come into the equation as he's an unsellable player in any competitive gameworld.

After like 24 hours of negotiations between Sheffield United and Swansea City' date=' i can confirm that there will be no dealings between the two clubs for the time being.

We had agreed a deal straight away, involving Stephen Ireland + cash for Lee Cattermole, but that sort of deal fell through with the Blades chairman getting in the way of things. We had considered a deal making up the cash left over that the Sheffield United chairman wouldn't allow, but i only really wanted two players at Sheffield United and he only wanted one player at Swansea other than Cattermole and i really didn't see a deal happening with pretty high demands of the two i was after, and a pretty low valuation of my player.

So, yes Stephen Ireland wont be coming to Swansea, and Lee Cattermole wont be coming to Sheffield United and Charlie Adam didn't even come into the equation as he's an unsellable player in any competitive gameworld.[/quote']

Just on of those deals trying to fit square pegs in round holes.

By the way Charlie Adam is avaible for chairmans c.v

(joke)

I sense a change in fortunes here at Bristol is just around the corner. But i wont get too carried away ;)

I really hope it's a small corner for your sake. :P

Did another set of match predictions earlier' date=' [b']May also be the last one for a while too [/b]:o.

Tom and Aidan i dont know hoe you do it week in week out.

LOL canny take the pressure :P, bit of advice do smaller ones and take out the badges. ;)

I really hope it's a small corner for your sake. :P

LOL canny take the pressure :P' date=' bit of advice do smaller ones and take out the badges. ;)[/quote']

The badges take no time at all now as all the codes from tinypic are saved on a word document so all i have to do is copy and paste :D. I may just do five teams atleast your getting something then.

The badges take no time at all now as all the codes from tinypic are saved on a word document so all i have to do is copy and paste :D. I may just do five teams atleast your getting something then.

Do you mean 5 matches :)

In that case, thats perfect with me!

I might get a look in next season after all :eek:

Although negotiations seem to have broken down between me and Brian, i am still ready to let go of players in p/e deals.

If there's any interest in:

Mikel Arteta - 90 (Going to need a pretty good offer)

Moussa Dembele - 88

Matthew Etherington - 88

Michael Turner - 88

Aaron Hughes - 88

Fabio Aurelio - 88

Dean Whitehead - 87

Michael Kightly - 85

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake - 85

Whilst the following can go, but i'm going to need a very good offer:

Lee Cattermole - 87

Fran Merida - 84

Marvin Sordell - 82

Adam Barton - 78

If you are interested, please contact me via P/M on forum. None of the top list are for cash sale, p/e only please whilst i would possibly sell Marvin Sordell or Adam Barton for cash ... but only if the fee is right.

Although negotiations seem to have broken down between me and Brian, i am still ready to let go of players in p/e deals.

If there's any interest in:

Mikel Arteta - 90 (Going to need a pretty good offer)

Moussa Dembele - 88

Matthew Etherington - 88

Michael Turner - 88

Aaron Hughes - 88

Fabio Aurelio - 88

Dean Whitehead - 87

Michael Kightly - 85

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake - 85

Whilst the following can go, but i'm going to need a very good offer:

Lee Cattermole - 87

Fran Merida - 84

Marvin Sordell - 82

Adam Barton - 78

If you are interested, please contact me via P/M on forum. out of both lists i would possibly sell Marvin Sordell or Adam Barton for cash, but generally it's only P/E offers ... but only if the fee is right.

To add to this, i can confirm the latest news with these players.

I have rejected a just cash bid from Tottenham for Mikel Arteta, like as i said he's only going for p/e and if the offer is a prettty good one.

I've also rejected a just cash bid from Sheffield United for Lee Cattermole as they continued there pursue of Cattermole but as i said he's not going unless it's a p/e bid.

And the best offer i've had has been a part exchange bid for Moussa Dembele involving a player and cash, and although the player is good he's not British based so the offer wasn't that appealing to me. But by far the best offer i've had so far, as at least it was able to meet the criteria asked for, for that specific player.

If your interested, please let me know via p/m and we could get something sorted at a crucial time in the season.

Lukas PODOLSKI has completed his move to Sheffield United from 1. FC Koln for £3,200,000 plus Kenwyne JONES and Robert GRANT . All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with this he can cover for Arron Hunt on the left or Upfront on his own.still 25 years of age and a regular Internation with Germany.

3.2m cash plus Lost Kenwyn(7.5m) and Grant(500K) chairmans c.v my chairman values Podoloski at 11.9m ,break even price due to Man City bidding.Sad to see Jones and Grant go ,but Jones was nt scoring enough and l need goals.this deal will bring my wages but only by 6k a week and l ve saved that getting rid of Hleb and Babel.all in all my wage bill has reduced and by the end of my dealing(in bids) l calculate l ll save around 2m a year on wages and strenghten and freshen up my squad.my wage bill has gone from 630 k a week to 550k a week.

1-2 more signings to come ,with 2-3 players leaving in the other direction.all will strenghten the squad rating wise ,if l pull them off.

Good luck all for Tonight esp Tom.I face Watford,could go either way.podoski will not play,till Wednesday.

Lukas PODOLSKI has completed his move to Sheffield United from 1. FC Koln for £3' date='200,000 plus Kenwyne JONES and Robert GRANT . All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with this he can cover for Arron Hunt on the left or Upfront on his own.still 25 years of age and a regular Internation with Germany.

Lost Kenwyn(7.5m) and Grant(500K) chairmans c.v my chairman values Podoloski at 11.9m.Sad to see Jones and Grant go ,but Jones was nt scoring enough and l need goals.this deal will bring my wages but only by 6k a week and l ve saved that getting rid of Hleb and Babel.all in all my wage bill has reduced and by the end of my dealing(in bids) l calculate l ll save around 2m a year on wages and strenghten and freshen up my squad.my wage bill has gone from 630 k a week to 550k a week.

1-2 more signings to come ,with 2-3 players leaving in the other direction.all will strenghten the squad rating wise ,if l pull them off.

Good luck all for Tonight esp Tom.I face Watford,could go either way.podoski will not play,till Wednesday.[/quote']

Fair play mate, beat me to him, go some other players lined up.

The offer for Arturo VIDAL of Real Madrid from Liverpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sunderland, Hull and Man City also have bids accepted. Mine looks relatively strong not sure though think its was about 17.1m:cool: