• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I no i have said this before' date=' but ive actually thought this one threw before saying it this time. Im on soccer manager every day now and will be for a quite a long time. I want to start clean. I know your thinking 'not again' but trust me, this time is different, i swear!!![/font']

Welcome on board once again :)

Great to have you here once again!

There have been alot of interest for a number of my players but i do not want to sell them.

Kranjcar has attracted interest lately but because of his recent form i want to keep him.

Bale is defo staying with me unless a ridiculous bid was made (and by ridiculous i mean cash and a world class player). Other then that im sorry but his staying.

Saviola can go for the right amount of money, but would really need money and a decent striker to play backup for Eto'o and Ibrahimoivic.

If anyone is selling a right back i would be happy to buy them off you!

Turn 37

Swansea City vs Cardiff City

This game will certainly be hyped up with two of the charachters in this division likely to once again start the mind games with eachover before the South Wales derby. Can Swansea manage to do the double over there South Wales rivals or will Cardiff beable to dent there rivals chances of reaching the play-offs and help there own chances of doing the very same thing.

BBC2

Only BBC2, dissappointed. :o

Crystal Palace vs Coventry City LIVE ON SKYSPORTS1 - COVERAGE STARTS AT 22:00

Positions: 4th vs 5th

• Whilst Palace's rivals in Hull City, Reading and Aston Villa all have fixtures tonight they really should win, Crystal Palace have a very tricky fixture as they face Coventry City. It's going to be a very tough fixture for Crystal Palace but i think that they'll just about get that win to put some ground between themselves and there opposition tonight.

Prediction: 3-2

Love the kick off time aiden :)

So true though...

IF you'd follwoed my turn by turn previews you'd know alredy :):o

Anyway' date=' for the record, theyve got the 2nd highest squad value in the league

Just shows money certainly doesnt buy you everything, and Roy Keane's got a valid point[/quote']

I think the reason is the change in management. Although they did start to decline late last season as I was once 18 points behind them and I only finished 1 or 2 points behind.