• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Alot of interest from Sheff Utd for Saviola. Im sorry but getting Carlton Cole as a replacement isnt good enough. I think he will go down if West Ham go down.

AND GOT MY WEMBLEY TICKET TODAY' date=' BRILLIANT! [/i']

You did say to me you would only accept a deal for sav if l offered you cole and some money which l did.which ended up as a 10m deal.if you had said from the start u did nt want cole l would nt have bid as you encouraged.

You did say to me you would only accept a deal for sav if l offered you cole and some money which l did.which ended up as a 10m deal.if you had said from the start u did nt want cole l would nt have bid as you encouraged.

Sorry mate, my fault. Just looked at the message. I was ment to say Cole and another player

Carlton Cole wont stay a West Ham player if they go down' date=' but I understand

It is a gamble of some sorts to play

I think a team like Newcastle will snap him up in the summer if they go down[/quote']

I think West Ham will stay up. For me it'll be Wigan, Wolves & Blackpool who'll go down. West Ham's strikeforce is immense, and i'm not talking about Carlton Cole, i'm talking about Obinna, Ba, Keane and Piquionne who do have the ability to keep them up. I would say Carlton Cole's West Ham's 5th choice striker, if not 6th chocie behind Freddie Sears and although he's scored some crucial goals this season i think they've been rather lucky one's.

Nethertheless as i feel West Ham wqill go up, then he'll keep his rating. But i wouldn't see why Newcastle would want to sign him, maybe someone like Blackburn or something B)

Alot of interest from Sheff Utd for Saviola. Im sorry but getting Carlton Cole as a replacement isnt good enough. I think he will go down if West Ham go down.

AND GOT MY WEMBLEY TICKET TODAY' date=' BRILLIANT! [/i']

Mybe you should re read your comments on my profile page.

I think West Ham will stay up. For me it'll be Wigan' date=' Wolves & Blackpool who'll go down. West Ham's strikeforce is immense, and i'm not talking about Carlton Cole, i'm talking about Obinna, Ba, Keane and Piquionne who do have the ability to keep them up. I would say Carlton Cole's West Ham's 5th choice striker, if not 6th chocie behind Freddie Sears and although he's scored some crucial goals this season i think they've been rather lucky one's.

Nethertheless as i feel West Ham wqill go up, then he'll keep his rating. But i wouldn't see why Newcastle would want to sign him, maybe someone like Blackburn or something B)[/quote']

No chance Blackpool will go down ;)

In Holloway I trust anyway :)

I think West Ham, Wolves and Wigan will be gone

'If Shefki score we're on the pitch' date=' if Shef[b']k[/b]i scores we're on the pitch !'

That's what our supporters thought of him against Brum last Wednesday lol :P

The guys a beast, going to sign him on fantasy football :)

Really hope Wigan go done by the way, hate Whelan and Martinez. If they go down there only good players in James McCarthy, Hugo Rodellega & Charles N'Zogbia will definatly be gone and they wont go back up to the Premiership in a very long time :D

The guys a beast' date=' going to sign him on fantasy football :)

Really hope Wigan go done by the way, hate Whelan and Martinez. If they go down there only good players in James McCarthy, Hugo Rodellega & Charles N'Zogbia will definatly be gone and they wont go back up to the Premiership in a very long time :D[/quote']

They'll get cash from the sales though + parachute money which is getting more and more ridiculos

Theyre saying how 1 day it'll become a farce because the 3 teams going down will always be the 3 teams going back up again

Lets certainly hope not!!!

They'll get cash from the sales though + parachute money which is getting more and more ridiculos

Theyre saying how 1 day it'll become a farce because the 3 teams going down will always be the 3 teams going back up again

Seems pretty likely the way its going mind.

Nah it's ok good ol' Boro keep things fresh lol :D

This season it was different having Hull & Pompey in administration' date=' but when the 3 teams (probs Wolves, Wigan & West Ham) next season, that wont be the case!

Why on earth are teams allowed parachute money, just out of interest?[/quote']

Because there's so much more money in the Premier League than the Championship.

For a relegated side it would be like paying the maintenance and wage bill of a Tesco Extra on the income of a corner shop.