English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

No thanks' date=' with £35m we can probably shop a little higher up the food chain. ;)[/quote']

Newcastle are lining up a summer move for £10m-rated West Ham striker Carlton Cole to fill the gap left by the departure of Andy Carroll to Liverpool in the January transfer window.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

In today's gossip column......

Perfect signing for Newcastle!! He's average and over rated a marriage made in heaven. :D

Ooh you swine you got me again ;)

7 Apperances' date=' 6 goals, 2 MOM cant argue with those stats so far mind :P[/quote']

Well if you have John Carew my statement about this player being out of your league looks to be very true :DI'm pulling your leg mate :P

I like being on this forum late, all the kids have gone to bed and it just the cool people left on B).

*checks if Aidans on*

Yeah ok that statement above is not yet true :D.

Well if you have John Carew my statement about this player being out of your league looks to be very true :DI'm pulling your leg mate :P

I like being on this forum late' date=' all the kids have gone to bed and it just the cool people left on B).

*checks if Aidans on*

Yeah ok that statement above is not yet true :D.[/quote']

Thanks Matt :P Nice flashy new sig by the way :)

I like being on this forum late' date=' all the kids have gone to bed and it just the cool people left on B).

*checks if Aidans on*

I think i just bid on the player... if so hah :D;)

Cool kids for the win B)

*checks if Aidans on*

Im going to bed soon :P

I can't bid for him if it is who I think it is:mad: I can only afford to do a P/E deal and the other teams chairman wants more than my chairman will allow me to offer.
I'm probably over paying but as long as i save some cash for another player im not too bothered' date=' Also it's getting harder to get players at external for cash so you have to be prepared too overpay a little.[/quote']

Just managed to put in a decent bid in. I would surprised if I got him.

In competition with 6 teams for one player, in competition with 4 teams for another player whilst trying to avoid competition for another couple of external players whilst also trying to bring in a big player to the club internally with a number of targets enquired about. :eek:

In competition with 6 teams for one player' date=' in competition with 4 teams for another player whilst trying to avoid competition for another couple of external players whilst also trying to bring in a big player to the club internally with a number of targets enquired about. :eek:[/quote']

Wowza :eek:

I think im in way over my head bidding for some of these players.. but who wouldnt wanna come to lovely Dagenham? Right? :rolleyes::P

Hartlepool drop two crucial points in their 3-3 home draw against MK Dons, but it could have been much worse had it not been for a late Anderson Nene brace, saving the Monkey Hangers blushes. Drop to fourth as a result and now four points behind the top two, but there's sure to be more twists and turns before the season ends.

We have a new manager of Southampton a Kevin Heaton,welcome and the best of luck with the saints..

Tho l ve always brought mostly British based players l ve decided to bid for more non british based player,Due to the lack of british based player avaible externally or for sale internally.My effort tho will be on getting in youth british based player who can hopefully in a season or two break into the first team.

Got a few bids placed and 3 players could be coming in,if l win the bidding war,but aint counting my chickens.Glad l brought podolski in as my reserve target is a bit popular.