• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

My highest is 71 with Mikel Arteta. I suppose it has to be a keeper that will reach the 100 as they don't really lose fitness' date=' they don't get injured and managers don't tend to change them around as frequently as outfielders.[/quote']

you guys are talking about morale right. if so Gentner for Northampton is at 96

So the offers for Cleverley are:

Aston Villa: £2m & Evgeni Pomazan & Maksim Grigorev

Burton Albion: £2m & Moustapha Sailfou & Jermaine Grandison

Hereford United: £1.8m & Mate Lacic & Stephen Henderson

Sheffield United: £4.3m & Matt Phillips

Swansea: £325k & Michael Kightly

It's clear why there's a lot of interest in him' date=' he's doing very well at Wigan and is a very good player for the future. I'd prefer to him to Kightly be some way, and Kightly's external value was a good one but i don't think anyone can be certain that they've got the best bid in as it is going to be very tight. Suprised Sheffield United chucked Matt Phillips into things though :eek:[/quote']

My deal combines to 6.5m.Chucked in Philips as he 78 rated and Tom is 84,so nearer a first team chance.cant loss either way that s the way l look at it....

Edit

After much thought l think l ll pull out,l am not the highest bid and with that in mind will keep philips and invest the 4.3m elsewhere.Good luck to HEREFORD who l believe have the highest bid..

This may be absolutely impossible to do and if it is ignore me.

Would a MOD be able to change the first post on this thread to someone who can keep the list of people in this setup up to date?

Currently it's higgy who's there but as he's no longer on the forum and he's deactivated the account it's out of date.

It would be nice to just to go onto the first page and see who's managing who.

I could do it for you, but I'm gonna need some help - I won't have a clue when relating forum names to SM names. If you want to compile a list, then I can edit the first page for you.

Looks like Ipswich may be playing Div 3 football. Well done to Ed tho ;)

Cheers mate - gracious in defeat. If I may venture a thought - on 60mins you always (well at least in the games I checked) make the same formation change to one thats one of if not the easiest to counter. Sure I aint the only person thats spotted and exploited it mate.

Still all to play for fellas, not over yet!

Is anyone selling a young right back.

Placed bid in for Ivanovic but no response yet.

My bad :o

Im going to reject it along with Bail's for Badstubber. The main reason is that I do not want to sell anyone when im in contention for automatic places. At the end of the season I will take into account all offers.

But for now there is really no point bidding.

Sorry I couldnt PM you this.. extremely busy!

The offer for Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. VfL Wolfsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Luke VARNEY and Aaron WILDIG involving Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg and Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. VfL Wolfsburg will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

i offered konchesky and Eaves and 1m.

The offer for Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. VfL Wolfsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Luke VARNEY and Aaron WILDIG involving Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg and Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. VfL Wolfsburg will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

i offered konchesky and Eaves and 1m.

Youve got him mate :)

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Sebastian LARSSON and Sanjurjo OIER involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for José Antonio REYES of Barcelona from Leicester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £500,000 plus Citadin EDER and Gallardo KEKO involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Manchester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Matthew ETHERINGTON involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Swansea City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

I offered 9 mill and Fahid BEN KHALFALLAh, I think it's between me shack and Adam.... Confident ill get him though as my bid was over 15 million.

The offer for José Antonio REYES of Barcelona from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Second bid bidding war going to be decided today, after Tom Cleverley. It's clear why four teams have had accepted bids on him, not only is he doing really well for Atletico Madrid but his time at Arsenal has put fond memories towards him for the likes of myself. Well here's the accepted bids:

Dagenham & Redbridge: £0k & Sebastien Larsson & Sanjurjo Oier

Leicester City: £9m & Fahid Ben Khalfallah

Manchester City: £500k & Gallardo Keko & Citadin Eder

Swansea City: £0k & Matthew Etherington

Unlike the Cleverley deal, where at most there's going to be £1m at most in it this deal looks clear. I'd be so suprised if Leicester didn't sign him, i'd expect Matty's bid to be at least £17 million. Unlike my own bid which was only around the £11 million mark but it's only what i felt Reyes was work.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Sebastian LARSSON and Sanjurjo OIER involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for José Antonio REYES of Barcelona from Leicester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £500' date='000 plus Citadin EDER and Gallardo KEKO involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Manchester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Matthew ETHERINGTON involving José Antonio REYES of Barcelona and Swansea City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.[/i']

I offered 9 mill and Fahid BEN KHALFALLAh, I think it's between me shack and Adam.... Confident ill get him though as my bid was over 15 million.

You can rule me out, because of my chairman I wasn't able to offer for than £9m so unless something stupid happens he will not be coming to Manchester.

The offer for Antonio LOPEZ of Cardiff City from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decided to sell this guy as £8m is a lot of money for someone who probably won't get many games now I've commited to 3-5-2, and it allows me to strengthen other more important areas of the team. ;)

You know that feeling you get when bids have been accepted you look and you think you've massively overpaid......

Yep that's me now :eek::D

Well i think £5 million or even £6 million and Ben Khallaffah and you'd have probably signed him, but although it might not feel it, it is a better situation then if someone would have paid much more.