• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The deal involving Sheffield United and Marcel SCHAFER of VfL Wolfsburg has been turned down. VfL Wolfsburg have decided to proceed with another offer.

90% sure l had the highest bid:(

Quite suprised i got him myself to be perfectly honest mate.. my bid was pretty peanuts lol

Will be a welcome addition to my sqaud for the final run of games of the season though in my push for automatic promotion :)

Mine wasnt :)

Good luck and l hope he does well for you.

I still cant figure out the whole transfer accepting system tbh :rolleyes:

Cheers though mate :)

The offer for Marco MATERAZZI of Internazionale from Torquay United has been accepted.

I feel ashamed of myself but hes cheap.

You sicken me! lol

Well since reaching the 40 point mark and already being in the top ten my goal now is to somehow break into the top 6. I'm 7 points off right now and with 7 to play' date=' so it'll basically need 6 wins minimum, but if all that fails [b']beating Swansea and dragging them down the table will do nicely. :)
[/b]

Say all you like, but what a massive game that's setting up to be on Turn 37.

EDIT: Oh and my M/R's in, one of my longer and better one's, but i wasn't running out of things to write about. Guess it's just experience :P

Eye eye' date=' You pair going to rendezvous know and get to know each other a bit better ;).

[/font']

The man knows where to go for good advice nothing wrong with that :D

Im sure if he wants help building a sub standard team he'll come talk to you ;)

Was that too far? Might of been but i said it anyway :P

The man knows where to go for good advice nothing wrong with that :D

Im sure if he wants help building a sub standard team he'll come talk to you ;)

Was that too far? Might of been but i said it anyway :P

Shack

Yes you did!! Above is the line and you crossed it :P:D

Happy to announce that myself and Brian Sandalls have a agreed a fee for Nigel Reo-Coker, the offer will be made shortly (once other deals are concluded) and the deal concluded hopefully in time for Wednesday otherwise I am gonna be short for the Top of the Table Hull clash.

Can I add it was a pleasure doing business with you Brian, a very easy in and out (like a greased up pleasure pole tester in a KY factory - too much?)

Happy to announce that myself and Brian Sandalls have a agreed a fee for Nigel Reo-Coker' date=' the offer will be made shortly (once other deals are concluded) and the deal concluded hopefully in time for Wednesday otherwise I am gonna be short for the Top of the Table Hull clash.

Can I add it was a pleasure doing business with you Brian, a very easy in and out (like a greased up pleasure pole tester in a KY factory - too much?)[/quote']

good one :)

Shack's tips were free' date=' I like them cheap and fast ;)[/quote']

Shacks got FREE TIPS?

Is that like that chick in Total Recall??

(One for the Arnie fans there)

Reminds me of one of my favourite jokes.

Girl goes to the doctor, he askes her to remove her blouse and then puts the stethoscope on her chest and say's

"Big Breaths"

and she say

"Yeth, and I only Sixthteen"

Im here til' thursday - try the veal.

Aidan what the hell :eek:' date=' How do you think of this stuff.

When i do one it contains who's was after him what i brought him for and it consists of about eight lines :o[/quote']

Well he did leave in a swap for two players, usually it would be three M/R's but as it's just the one deal i did three times as much as i usually would.

But it's only a minimum of two screens that i set my self for each normal M/R (36 lines) so don't get to carried away ... as i said experience helps B)

Shacks got FREE TIPS?

Is that like that chick in Total Recall??

(One for the Arnie fans there)

Reminds me of one of my favourite jokes.

Girl goes to the doctor' date=' he askes her to remove her blouse and then puts the stethoscope on her chest and say's

"Big Breaths"

and she say

"Yeth, and I only Sixthteen"

Im here til' thursday - try the veal.[/quote']

Took me a second to think but i got it lol! :D