• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Talking of goals.l am looking for a striker 88+ and a left back 88+.willing to pay good money for the right player and pos a swap if if preferred.please contact me if you have anyone in mind.

Brandao may be up your street.

Would take a decent offer and it wouldnt be CV as he's done well for me as back up so i would be more than happy to keep hold of him if you dont want him.

Talking of goals.l am looking for a striker 88+ and a left back 88+.willing to pay good money for the right player and pos a swap if if preferred.please contact me if you have anyone in mind.

I could be tempted to let Marcus Berg move on (hurts me to even say that) - Aged 24, rated 89, CF. He's been an absolute legend for me though so would need to be spectacularly, pant wettingly good deal. (61 played, 32 scored, 31 assists)

I may also consider letting Luca Antonni go - another stalwart of the Brighton story to date - played 61 times for me. Still only 28, he can play LB or RB and is rated at 89.

The offer for Nuri SAHIN of Liverpool from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sahin will be leaving for Rami + 4m to Manchester City the rest of the money will come from the sale of De Leon as my chairmen wouldnt allow it all at once, still happy with the deal there aren't many decent defenders around and although Sahin will rise which may means Adam gets the better side of the deal, i consider it relatively fair :)

6 games - 0 goals' date=' in comparison to Bendtner's 4 in 6.[/quote']

He clearly has no confidence in his current management team.:P I mean, look at his other stats, 8 goals and 5 assists in 12 games for us and then 5 goals and 4 assists in 9 games for Croatia.

He clearly has no confidence in his current management team.:P I mean' date=' look at his other stats, 8 goals and 5 assists in 12 games for us and then 5 goals and 4 assists in 9 games for Croatia[/font'].

Oww he could be on to something here Rob :P

On a seperate note after completing the signing of Schaffer today my Dagenhams sqaud value has finally broken the 100million barrier.. hoo-ray :D

Oww he could be on to something here Rob :P

On a seperate note after completing the signing of Schaffer today my Dagenhams sqaud value has finally broken the 100million barrier.. hoo-ray :D

Wow shack only just past the 100 million ?? Slow progress if u ask me lol apart from your 2nd lol

Wow shack only just past the 100 million ?? Slow progress if u ask me lol apart from your 2nd lol

Lol yeh massive overachievement on the go currently :P

Then again if you look at my actual sqaud i have the likes of Johnson, Djourou, Holden, Tiote, Larson. Probably all in for some form of rise next changes. So expect my value to rise soon enough :D

Then other such as Carew, Jeffren, Thomas, Davies, Fabianski etc etc so its not all bad!

Value means nothing my friend.. for now ;)

Also if you look at the sqaud i started with ive done pretty dam well to get this far lol

The offer for Wesley SNEIJDER of Manchester City from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cancel

Hull City have made an offer to Manchester City for Wesley SNEIJDER of £4,000,000 plus Ferreira LUCIO and Arda TURAN

Sad to see Sneijder go but I am getting two good players. I am getting Lucio in to replace Rami who departed earlier for Liverpool and Turan is a nice addition to the squad. Hopefully this deal will breathe new life into my squad that is on a poor run of form. This is the first part of a two part deal between me and Lenny.

Sad to see Sneijder go but I am getting two good players. I am getting Lucio in to replace Rami who departed earlier for Liverpool and Turan is a nice addition to the squad. Hopefully this deal will breathe new life into my squad that is on a poor run of form. This is the first part of a two part deal between me and Lenny.

Nice dealing with you Adam.......Total breeze:D

As its Carling Cup finals night and we havent really done a preview to it this season let alone the final I want all your predictions for tonights game

Lawro's Vital Verdict tonight = Portsmouth 3-1 Peterborough

Both managers have done an excellent job at their teams and both deserve glory.

I am going for Peterborough 1 - 0 Portsmouth.