• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Jonny I'll happily take 2nd.......Hate the thought of the dreaded Play-offs:eek:

Espesially with that Jooles fella lurking around. He's doing extremely well with Palace. I play Coventry in my next game. Should get 3 points.

I dont want to ruin my season with a few stupid tactic decisions. :( I face your Hull in the last game and Palace on the March 2nd. :o

In other news, im looking to sign a winger. Missed out on him before. Wont set me back too much - well i hope...

Espesially with that Jooles fella lurking around. He's doing extremely well with Palace. I play Coventry in my next game. Should get 3 points.

I dont want to ruin my season with a few stupid tactic decisions. :( I face your Hull in the last game and Palace on the March 2nd. :o

In other news' date=' im looking to sign a winger. Missed out on him before. Wont set me back too much - well i hope...[/quote']

Ive got you and jooles in the last 2 games:eek:

If I'm not promoted by then those games will be scary

You know the type of games I mean.....where you could hold a rizla paper between your bum cheeks:eek:

Ive got you and jooles in the last 2 games:eek:

If I'm not promoted by then those games will be scary

You know the type of games I mean.....where you could hold a rizla paper between your bum cheeks:eek:

Lmao' date=' not really but im sure it suits this appropriately. Division 2 isnt as easy as I first thought. After doing the research, no ones been relegated from div 1 and been promoted again.. or come first.. Correct me if im wrong

Reading stole 6 points from me this season. Gutted if they take an automatic place instead of me :/

Lmao' date=' not really but im sure it suits this appropriately. Division 2 isnt as easy as I first thought. [b']After doing the research, no ones been relegated from div 1 and been promoted again.. or come first.[/b]. Correct me if im wrong

Reading stole 6 points from me this season. Gutted if they take an automatic place instead of me :/

Sample size FTW lol :P

Put in an awesome performance against Portsmouth, put out my B team with an average rating of 83, while Portsmouth put out there A team with an average rating of 91. Managed 48% of the ball, and equaled Portsmouth's shots on target, there class showed in the end as they went on to win 2-0 with goals coming from Qualiarella and Samuel.

Well done Pat.

Put in an awesome performance against Portsmouth' date=' put out my B team with an average rating of 83, while Portsmouth put out there A team with an average rating of 91. Managed 48% of the ball, and equaled Portsmouth's shots on target, there class showed in the end as they went on to win 2-0 with goals coming from Qualiarella and Samuel.

Well done Pat.[/quote']

Thanks Dan and unlucky. Like you said, the stats were pretty even and I did play my first team. I'm over the moon at winning my first piece of silverware in EC5579.:D

In other news, Pompey have agreed a major 3 part deal with Hull City. Firstly, Glen Johnson will head to Hull for Sandro and Rausch. Then Beck and 2m will come to us for Juan and finally another 2m and Vertonghen will come our way for Felipe Melo. Cheers to Neil for making negotiations quick and easy.:)

Just had a look at my remaining games this season, and it could be easier, but theres some absolute must wins:

Ipswich (H)

Hull (A)

Derby (H)

M'brough (A)

QPR (H)

Barnsley (A)

Wolves (H)

The key games are in bold, and I'd say maybe if I could take 7 points from the games in bold then the other matches not in bold arent as important for me staying up!

Although it would be a nice change to make an impact on this season's promotion race by upsetting the likes of Hull and Boro

All good' date=' Coventry gets no love anyway *cough* [i']form team in the division[/i] *cough* :D

It's only cause you just keep on beating everyone.

Generally, Coventry have been one of the success stories this season, from 17th last season to battling it out for the automatics. Now above Palace, but still not getting any praise and they really do need to be recognized as an automatic promotion contender. :)

It's only cause you just keep on beating everyone.

Generally' date=' Coventry have been one of the success stories this season, from 17th last season to battling it out for the automatics. Now above Palace, but still not getting any praise and they really do need to be recognized as an automatic promotion contender. :)[/quote']

Ask Tom, at the beginning of the season I tipped Coventry to go up :)