• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

You should have just taken them off your shortlist after your bid B)

Actually had them on my shortlist for ages' date=' but once I saw all the bids coming, I could just bother making a bid. Could have bidded for Carrico, but when you have CB's such as David Luiz, Hummels, Pepe, Koscielny and Kompany (not to mention massive talents such as Benatia and Baysse), then I do not think Carrico is [i']that[/i] needed. That said, feel free to make loan bids on any player rated 88 and under.

So you sell Benzema (23 years old' date=' rated 93) for £34m and buy Hamsik (23 years old, rated 91) in a deal worth £36m?

Cracking dealing there Matty :D[/quote']

it also gave the cash to buy reyes, Cani and hamsik......

Yeah cracking deal i would have to agree with you there Stuart.

Also the deal was nowhere near 36 million, You really think im that stupid to give up how much my bid was worth...... It was worth £30,300,000

it also gave the cash to buy reyes' date=' Cani and hamsik......

Also the deal was nowhere near 36 million, You really think im that stupid to give up how much my bid was worth...... It was worth £30,300,000[/quote']

Haha, fair enough. There's really no point in undisclosed bids with P/E... players are all valued differently by different clubs so it's all guess-work.

Congratulations though, always liked Hamsik :)

Also the deal was nowhere near 36 million, You really think im that stupid to give up how much my bid was worth...... It was worth £30,300,000[/quote']

Congrats on getting Hamsik.

Interest for Modric but not sure whether i want to sell him B)

Dang! It must have been close my offer was 30.2m:cool:

Only just remembered that I had a game with Exeter. Won my third game 7-0 :eek: 3 games managing them and 2 7-0 wins :D Up to 5th now and my GD has rapidly improved again which is helpful if I finish on equal points. I think I might wait till next season for transfers in case I disrupt this great form with new players

Phew...... My plan B was to by Huddlestone off Gozzy' date=' He's transfer listed for 15 million but i would have haggled to try and get him for 13 million.[/quote']

I will consider offer for Huddlestone Matty, but not at this time when i try to get into play off zone. He'll be available in the of season though.

Noticed that it would be better for my Southampton to go down so I can start the rebuilding process. Played a much better WBA and went all out defence and came away with a win to put myself joint with Norwich on 28 Points, still in the relegation zone but my new Tactics are working, hopefully I can carry on a good win.

Pav for Sale, big cash deal wanted

Noticed that it would be better for my Southampton to go down so I can start the rebuilding process. Played a much better WBA and went all out defence and came away with a win to put myself joint with Norwich on 28 Points' date=' still in the relegation zone but my new Tactics are working, hopefully I can carry on a good win.

Pav for Sale, big cash deal wanted[/quote']

You wish, you got me next.

Just Bring It