• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Need a win tonight against fellow strugglers Manchester United. Bit annoying' date=' i created my tactics to try and get the win against an unmanaged 4-4-2 formation, i might have to change it now[/font']

Well if you'd prepared enough, you'd know that they would have a manager. Because the 120 hours for the job offer expired yesterday morning, and even though it came with an awful delay it was never going to be an additional 30 hours or so before they were made free. B)

EDIT: Oh no, just realised that Swansea City hall of famer Eidur Gudjohnsen, with 9 goals in 36 appearances for the Jacks (not that many goals but the goals were in crucial games making him a pivotal figure at the club) has joined Gillingham!. For him to be playing with the likes of the retired Crosby, Bignot and Niemi aswell as Furlong, Royce and Bosneich is a real shame. Mind you he's yet to play.

On behalf of division 4, surely for everyone between 3rd and probably 8th, these last few fixtures of the season are the most crucial as between 3rd and 8th there are only 5 points so a win is crucial for all tonight. I'm just in 6th, 1 point over Walsall and I'm hoping it can stay like that as we face Rochdale tonight who are 18th so a win should be in our favour and with a 2:1 win over Tottenham in a friendly we're quite high in confidence, hopefully my new spanish partnership upfront should help score some goals. :)

You used a spell-checker ? :P

No Dave' date=' just no :P I have good spelling, I just don't read over my M/R's most of the time, I did for this one though..

Guys open your eyes a bit, what is most crucial to Rob in his M/R's?

Look at his picture.

New Banner? It looks nice....

Bang on lads. New Banner, a mighty fine one made by anonymous, and having Neil Lennon as my new manager picture. After speaking with Dan (koplfc) a few nights ago on my manager pictures, that I should switch to Lennon as Howe is Elliot's main manager picture in 106, and is most associated with Elliot and after having Pat use a Lennon picture for me a few weeks ago, we figured I should go with Lennon.

League - Bolton 3-1 Birmingham [h]

Shield - Bolton 2-0 Everton [a]

League - Bolton 1-1 Chelsea [a]

The assistant has done himself well while i've been away picking up 4 points out of a possible 6 and giving me a decent away victory in the first leg of the shield quaters.

League Bolton v West Ham

Couldnt get on in time to change my tatics so it seems the assistant will have to give me a hand ...

League - Bolton 3-1 Birmingham [h]

Shield - Bolton 2-0 Everton [a]

League - Bolton 1-1 Chelsea [a]

The assistant has done himself well while i've been away picking up 4 points out of a possible 6 and giving me a decent away victory in the first leg of the shield quaters.

League Bolton v West Ham

Couldnt get on in time to change my tatics so it seems the assistant will have to give me a hand ...

Welcome back, your team are still in the running for 4th!