English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

lost 2-1.done quite well against Palace and now Villa' date='narrowoly losing.Confident a win will come.[/quote']

They were against two very good sides Brian, don't worry the points will come.

EDIT: Oh my, my boy James McCarthy elbowed in the face by Wayne Rooney today, as seen on MOTD :eek::(

Have been keeping quiet as don't want to jinx things, but it's starting to look like the Nottingham Forest salvage job might be working :D

We've managed to stay out of the relegation zone since climbing out of the bottom three, just need to keep picking up those wins! :)

Lost 2-1 to Liverpool.. Gutted' date=' just gutted. Turin looks a ncie option.. Well done Bail.[/quote']

Thanks, although i've got to say it was a close game! A change in tactics and formation went down well though as Sissoko of all people netted both goals:cool:

Superb night for Hartlepool, as they pick up a vital 2-1 win over Charlton Athletic, thanks in part to two red cards for Gozzy's men. Urby Emanuelson and Cleiton Xavier get the goals, but the real reason to be in a good mood is that promotion rivals Southend United and Dagenham & Redbridge both lost, making things look very interesting in the table:

Pos. Team..........................PL - PTS (GD)

1. Oldham Athletic...............33 - 66 (+45)

2. Southend United..............33 - 66 (+40)

--------------------------------------------

3. Dagenham & Redbridge...... 33 - 63 (+23)

4. Hartlepool United..............33 - 63 (+14)

5. Wycombe Wanderers........33 - 60 (+30)

Mustn't rule out Wycombe who are now well in the picture following their fifth straight victory this evening. Looking at goal difference, I'm really four points off the top two, so I can't afford anymore dropped points in truth. But despite my two draws in the previous two fixtures, I'm unbeaten in 15 league games, which must bode well for the final run of games (or, perhaps, have no relevance whatsoever!).

Hey guys :). I've not been on the forum for a long long time mainly due to my personal life and I've not been as active as I would have liked with my Millwall team but over the last couple of weeks when I've been logging in regularly, I've seen massive progress. 10 games ago this team were floating above the relagation zone mainly due to neglection but after that I've been logging in at least twice a week and we've made massive progress in that time. We currently sit 8th in the table after 7 wins in the last 10 games and only 6 points behind Cardiff who occupy the last play-offs spot. A play-off spot might be a tough job with only 5 games remaining and all we can do is win as many games as possible and hope that somewhere along the line wolves and cardiff slip up but i cant see either side dropping 6 points.

And yeah I'll try and keep the forum up to date with the latest Millwall news as much as I possibly can :).

2-2 draw at QPR, quite irritating as I dominated every aspect of the game and should really have had enough to win epecially after going ahead twice.

Anyway drop down to 10th place but still remain 7 points off a top 6 spot so nothing gained nothing lost with this game. ;)