English Championship 5579 -Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 -Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread

THE CHAMPIONSHIP - EC 5579

ROUND UP @ TURN 22 WITH LAWRO!

In this short but sweet report we look at whats currently occuring in the Championship division. A league where competition is at its max with almost every team in the league starting the season under the belife they could win promotion at the end of it all going well! But relegation is also never out of the question too, which is what causes even more shocks & suprises in this amazing division! Also in this report, we chat to Brighton's manager of dreams, Ed Moses on life at the Amex Stadium. Hope you enjoy!

LIFE IS AS SWEET AS TOFFEE AT GOODISON PARK

Everton lead the Championship at the moment by 7 points over Brighton & Hove Albion, and are also 8 clear of 3rd place Hull. Life seems good once again if your an Evertonian then. Iif you look at their squad though, you'll be totally puzzled as to why theyre even playing in this division in the first place! Fercasti possesses arguably rhe strognest team in EC 5579, yet theyre fighting for promotion to the premier league, after suffering relegation from it a season ago.

Nevertheless, tonight sees top vs 2nd in the Championship, and a win for either of these 2 sides will significantly increase their hopes of Premier League football next season.

What would Premier League football mean to tonights visitors though, Brighton? Weve caught up with Ed Moses their manager today:

Q: Good evening Ed! Things appear to be in good shape at current here at the Amex Stadium for sure! Do you agree with this judgement?(6:02pm)

Ed: Yes and No. On the field things are going very well, a couple weeks ago I couldnt have forseen us sitting second. Off the field though adn away form the first 11 things are a little different. Massive debts and injuries to key players leave me a working to bare bones at present. Its all good though, I'm enjoying it.(6:03pm)

Me: Yeah, you say you have a "massive" debt, just how much do you think a potential promotion to the Premier League would help cure this? Obviously increased TV revenues will come into it for example!(6:06pm)

Q: Good evening Ed! Things appear to be in good shape at current here at the Amex Stadium for sure! Do you agree with this judgement?

A: Yes and No. On the field things are going very well, a couple weeks ago I couldnt have forseen us sitting second. Off the field though adn away form the first 11 things are a little different. Massive debts and injuries to key players leave me a working to bare bones at present. Its all good though, I'm enjoying it.

Q: Yeah, you say you have a "massive" debt, just how much do you think a potential promotion to the Premier League would help cure this? Obviously increased TV revenues will come into it for example!

Well theres so many things that would help should we make it to the top flight - increased attendance, merchandising, chairlady's investment, etc etc. The issue is by my calculations if i carry on as is I will be around £15 to £16m in debt! Its very much a Leeds scenario at the minute - the last thing to go will be the exotic fish in reception though.(6:28pm)

A: Well theres so many things that would help should we make it to the top flight - increased attendance, merchandising, chairlady's investment, etc etc. The issue is by my calculations if i carry on as is I will be around £15 to £16m in debt! Its very much a Leeds scenario at the minute - the last thing to go will be the exotic fish in reception though.

Well theres so many things that would help should we make it to the top flight - increased attendance, merchandising, chairlady's investment, etc etc. The issue is by my calculations if i carry on as is I will be around £15 to £16m in debt! Its very much a Leeds scenario at the minute - the last thing to go will be the exotic fish in reception though.(6:28pm)

Q: Hmm, in terms of where your team came from to where they are now. Shrewsbury have managed the 5579 ladder climb successfully, and are in fact now Premier League title contenders much to their credit. Do you believe you could possibly go on and join them in completing that remarkable achievement in the top league?
A: I doubt I can reach the heights that Jinxmillion has - his Shrewsbury have been phenominal. My plan is a little different, I can ride the debt until I make it to the top flight, but then will have to sell at least one of my top guns to clear the debt - most likely Van Der Vaart. Then I will consolidate for a season or two as I rebuild the side again to make a proper go of it in the prem. I feel its easier to stay in the the top flight than it is is to get there, I don't do relegation ( I also don't win titles but I'll keep that quiet if you will!).

A:

Whatever happens from here on in I can honestly say that I have improved my performance season on season - from the first season I have finished higher in the league season on season so by that reckoning I'm due a move to the big time!.

A:

Tonight is a simply huge game - ordinarily first against second is big anyway but to face this Everton side with all thier global superstars is a massive task. I've been known to have a few tricks up my sleeve so Im not completely overwhelmed and will hope to give a good account of myself. I would love to take three points but equally as happy with one!

So theres the view of Brighton boss Ed Moses, as he talks to us about life down at the Amex Stadium. He is bidding to become to 2nd manager ever to achieve the full league ladder climb in 5579. He took over the Brighton reigns in the 4th division, and now they are potentially 17 games away from the Premier League. Tonight will be an acid test for them though, and they know just behind their shoulders are strong, powerful, Premier League like sides such as Hull City, and Birmingham City, but they must stay strong. This will be 1 entertaining promotion battle.

For tonight - I Predict the score to be Everton 2-2 Brighton & Hove Albion.

HULL EYEING UP THEIR PREMIER LEAGUE RETURN

You cant deny the hard work done by Hull City manager Lenny over the past few seasons. He's yet to experience Premier League football with the Tigers but has time and time again came almighty close to doing just that, but to fall at the last hurdle. So, will this be the season the Tiger's roar back to the big time?

Tonight they take on relegation threatened, and Premier League boys of last season Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium, and I can only see this game going 1 way.

I predict Wigan Athletic 1 - 3 Hull City

SOUTHEND ON THE UP

Despite tripping to 4th in the Championship table after Saturday's 1-0 defeat at home to league rivals Hull City, Southend are still firmly in the promotion race. Gary Mack has worked hard at Roots Hall and is producing a strong, mean squad there for a club of such a small stature really. Could he follow in the footsteps of JinxMillion and Shrewsbury and guide such minnows to the top division this season? I think they'll be there or thereabouts come the end of the 38th Turn, and I expect them to be involved in this season's playoffs at worst case scenirio.

Tonight they take on 6th placed Swansea City who are once again eyeing up promotion to the Premier League, and now looking to become Welsh Club no.2 in the top division. Aiden Radford continues to work hard at The Liberty Stadium.

I predict a good game of football, but Southend to win 2-1

BORO ON THE UP!

Without tempting fate to myself, watch out for the big movers of the Championship, Middlesbrough. Theyre joint top of the form elague table with Everton who are running away with the league. Theyve moved from 19th in the league, to now 9th, and just 4 points off the playoffs. Theyre a team in dreamland right now, as is star striker Nicklaus Bendtner.

Tonight their great run of form is put right to the test though as they visit Peterborough United and Dan Tomlins's Posh. Its the battle of the Boro's.

I predict a 2-2 draw here between 2 teams who would be delighted with survival at the end of the season.

RELEGATION WOES

Life looks bad for Coventry City, and Barnsley right now. Their Championship futures are in big danger, and they look likely to be playing their trades in Division 3 next season.

Hartlepool are also in trouble, but I believe they'll turn a corner sooner rather than later. Wigan are also in trouble, and how often have we seen Premier League sides of the past turn into League One the next. Stoke City? Newcastle? Burnley? It can happen, and Wigan must be careful!

pic_1297024839_10.jpg

Thanks, hope you liked my breif look into the Championship table!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 -Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread EC5579 End of Season Entertainment 20 Questions With ...... Tom_MFC PERSONAL 1. It's been two seasons for you at Ashton

Re: English Championship 5579 -Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE SHOW - TURN 1 Welcome to the first addition of The Football League Show, as we present coverage from the

Re: English Championship 5579 -Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread THE HIGGY PIGGY BANK'S CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP CHECK - UP - TURN 22 With Mark lawrensen away on holiday many in 'The Higgy Pig

THE EC5579 MANAGERS LIST

AS OF 11.11.11 (how ironic!)

Arsenal

Current Manager - Jenks1

Aston Villa

Current Manager - DarloFC

Blackburn Rovers

Current Manager - Bibi

Blackpool

Current Manager - Froz3n

Bolton Wanderers

Current Manager - Ashh

Cardiff City

Current Manager - Dudeskin

Chelsea

Current Manager - Seren Lim (non - forumer)

Crystal Palace

Current Manager - Jooles

Derby County

Current Manager - Stefan Schwenk (non - forumer)

Fulham

Current Manager - StephanMUFC

Leicester City

Current Manager - Matty AVFC

Liverpool

Current Manager - MUTD

Manchester City

Current Manager - Mr - Hammer

Portsmouth

Current Manager - 374

Preston North End

Current Manager - TheDuffMan

Reading

Current Manager - James Goddard

Shrewsbury Town

Current Manager - Jinxmillion

Sunderland

Current Manager - Lensois

Tottenham Hotspur

Current Manager - Shack

West Ham United

Current Manager - Will Trafford

Barnsley

Current Manager - |A.2.R|

Birmingham City

Current Manager - Sgt Fury

Brighton and Hove Albion

Current Manager - EdMoses

Coventry City

Current Manager - sercan bursa

Dagenham & Redbridge

Current Manager - Ahmed Rivai

Everton

Current Manager - Fercasti

Exeter City

Current Manager - WozLives

Hartlepool United

Current Manager - andyowls

Hull City

Current Manager - Lenny59

Manchester United

Current Manager - Kunasher

Middlesbrough

Current Manager - Tom_MFC

Millwall

Current Manager - Bail

Oldham Athletic

Current Manager - REDDEVILFC

Peterborough United

Current Manager - KopLFC

Queens Park Rangers

Current Manager - RieceM96

Southend United

Current Manager - Gary Mack

Swansea City

Current Manager - SwanseaJack

Watford

Current Manager - TheKaito

Wigan Athletic

Current Manager - thorpstar

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Current Manager - Kevin Jones

Bradford City

Current Manager - David Crawford

Bristol City

Current Manager - Fez 17 1888

Bristol Rovers

Current Manager - Liam George

Burnley

Current Manager - Legendary Manager

Bury

Current Manager - YAROSLAVKA MOSCOW

Charlton Athletic

Current Manager - Gozzy

Colchester United

Current Manager - xpratx

Huddersfield Town

Current Manager - Gurnak Singh

Leeds United

Current Manager – SirMarkHughes

Newcastle United

Current Manager - dazinho

Norwich City

Current Manager - Dan Forester

Nottingham Forest

Current Manager – Gary Townsend

Notts County

Current Manager - Mister Malcom

Plymouth Argyle

Current Manager – Chelsea1992

Shorpe United

Current Manager - Arsene Wenger Jr

Sheffield United

Current Manager - Brian Sandalls

Sheffield Wednesday

Current Manager - Dale Selby

Stoke City

Current Manager - Noobie Scouter

West Bromwich Albion

Current Manager - JT

Wycombe Wanderers

Current Manager - Anita Zandberg

Barnet

Current Manager - david belkevitz

Brentford

Current Manager - draga9

Burton Albion

Current Manager - Dylan Ritchie

Carlisle United

Current Manager - MoodyMark

Crewe Alexandra

Current Manager - steve025

Doncaster Rovers

Current Manager - AdaM EFC

Gillingham

Current Manager – Dr Sean Fitz

Hereford United

Current Manager - darkblade

Ipswich Town

Current Manager - chewis

Leyton Orient

Current Manager - On Job Offer

Milton Keynes Dons

Current Manager - Zorac Zorac

Northampton Town

Current Manager - Villa

Rochdale

Current Manager - Kenneth Mccandles

Southampton

Current Manager - shareflair

Stockport County

Current Manager - Vlad

Swindon Town

Current Manager - Dave Leigh

Torquay United

Current Manager - Sayak Dutta

Tranmere Rovers

Current Manager - CCFC94

Walsall

Current Manager - Johan Alberts

Yeovil Town

Current Manager - Arsene Wenger Arsenal

• 2 weeks later...

Match Report

Stadium:Craven Cottage Att: 21,200

fulhamvsliverpoollivest.jpg

Fulham-Liverpool 0-3

Aguero 62,83

Subotic 66

Subs.:

Subotic for Azpilicueta(60)

Remy for Aguero(60)

Lahm for Benzema(60)

Statistics:

Possession

42%-58%

Total Shots

18-32

Shots on target

7-15

Yellow Cards

1-3

Red Cards

0-0

A superb game was on Craven Cottage dominated by Liverpool.They had the ball from first min till last min.They scored very late but happily for L'pool,Van Gaal was inspired to send Aguero on the pitch to calm down the atmosphere and the L'pool boys.Joe Hart did a good match and at the biggest Fulham chance to score he was there and blocked David Beckham to score from a free-kick.Aguero seems to be on fire at this moment and start to regain his form and we can saw this from last 2-3 matches too.With this brace he got 9 goals so far.Benzema the last transfer of Liverpool did pretty well and had 2 big chances to score but something wasn't alright with him.The best Fulham man from the pitch was Djorou especially because he blocked almost perfectly one of the best wingers in Premier League,Eden Hazard.

dzekolatty.jpg

Aguero celebrating after 2nd goal

skysports2010.png

Louis Van Gaal for SkySports

Reporter: A superb game dominated by Liverpool tonight.Was an easy match for your boys?

Van Gaal: Easy match?Naah,Aguero was man of the match for me.Benzema wasn't fit or something don't know what it's with him but happily Aguero in 30 min saved Liverpool.

Reporter: Is Benzema injuried?

Van Gaal: No but from what I know he was feeling sick so maybe this is the reason but it doesn't matter anymore.We have enough strikers to replace him for 2-3 matches and with Aguero form isn't a problem.

Reporter: Liverpool have one of the best maybe the best team from Premier League.What are the chances to win the title?

Van Gaal: Well,still many matches to go and with Arsenal in a good form will be hard.At this moment we can't talk about the title.

Reporter: A good atmosphere on Craven Cottage...what do you expect from Liverpool fans in next match?

Van Gaal: A full stadium for sure and a superb atmosphere but this isn't a problem because our fans always make a superb atmosphere and come suport the team.

Reporter: Many thanks and good luck!

EC 5579 - BOOKIES BETS UPDATE!

The Ashh's Tashes Premier League

OUTRIGHT WINNER:

Liverpool - 1/5 (Fav)

Arsenal - 2/1

Cardiff City - 5/1

Manchester City - 10/1

Shrewsbury - 11/1

Tottenham Hotspur - 22/1

Preston N.End - 25/2

WHERES THE BEST VALUE THEN LAWRO?

Liverpool look very assure right now, and it appears it will take a big effort from any of their rivals to knock them off the top block right now. Arsenal won it last season and have it before, so you'd think they have a good chance. I think if you want to have a wild punt, then there is good value right now in Cardiff at 5/1. Man City at 7/1 is also good value, but Hammer's ability to turn this Man City into title contenders are not good in my eyes. If you want any sort of value, go with Cardiff.

TO SUFFER RELEGATION:

Reading - 1/50

Derby County - 1/4

Fulham - Evens

Leicester City - 3/1

Chelsea - 6/1

West Ham United - 8/1

Sunderland - 20/1

I think the bookies may aswell suspend betting on Reading being relegated. Truth be told - they look hopeless right now, and really out of their depth. In this particular case - the league isnt lieing exactly! Wheres the value? The value is in Chelsea at 6/1. Seren Lim hasnt got a clue what she's doing. She must leave or this teams going to be going into unthinkable territory. A tenner on Chelsea going down is the best thing you could do right now, and could begin to send the bookies out of business! Quick!

The Brian Sandall's Table Lit Candells Championship

OUTRIGHT WINNER:

Everton - 7/1

Brighton & Hove Albion - 8/1

Hull City - 14/2

Southend United - 15/1

Birmingham City - 16/1

Queens Park Rangers - 22/1

I think Everton and Brighton will go heads on for the Championship title this season. Everton look super strong, and they are my pick to win the Championship this season, and a bounce straight back to the top flight. If your looking for value, then Hull City is a decent bet I suppose, although i cant realistically see it happening right now. It would take an incredible finale from the Tigers, and a disasterous end by the leagues leading 2!

PROMOTION WINNER:

Everton - 1/7

Brighton & Hove Albion - 2/5

Queens Park Rangers - 2/1

Hull City - 5/1

Southend United - 5/1

Middlesbrough - 8/1

Birmingham City - 8/1

Millwall - 9/1

Watford - 9/1

Manchester United - 9/1

Swansea City - 9/1

Dagenham & Redbridge - 12/1

The 2 top places in the league do look as if they will be occupied by Brighton and Everton right now. But theres still some way to go this season. Lots of points still to be won and lost. I think the bookies are playing really safe with their odds on those two sides. A good guide I always think for when it comes to this particular bet is to study the form league table. This is a table that doesnt lie! If your playing poorly, you'll be down at the bottom - if your playing well, you'll be at the top. The top form side right now in the Championship is Brighton, but they are closely follow by 7th placed Middlesbrough, and 8th placed Millwall. These 2 sides will be eyeing up a sneaky play off spot. They both have top managers, and have good squads at their disposal - Millwall in particular. I like Millwall's value here a lot actually. I'd say get down to the bookies, and a nice few quid on the Lions wouldnt go a miss!

TO SUFFER RELEGATION:

Coventry City - 1/9

Exeter City - Evens

Barnsley - 3/1

Peterborough United - 5/1

Hartlepool United - 6/1

Wolves - 8/1

Wigan - 8/1

Exeter City at evens. Wozlives, dont get me wrong is putting a lot of effort in at Exeter, and I aswell as everyone else admires that of him! But to try and build his team as a replication of the Exeter side of real life seems like madness to me! Its just ruining the hard work done by their ex manager Elton. I felt this team was genuinly going places slowly but surely under Elton. But for some reason, Wozlives has had some strange thought in his mind that turning his side into the Exeter we see in real life will eb the way forwards. Hmmmm.

COMING TOMORROW NIGHT - LEAGUES 1 & 2!!!

THE ASHH'S TASHES PREMIER LEAGUE

stashespremierleague.png

SEASON <(5)> - TURN (26)

Lawro is back tonight, and we are now gradually approaching the most important stage of the season now - its finale. With just 13 games of the season to go, and 39 points for all teams to fight for - ever point starts to get that bit more crucial. Whether it be a point closer to the title, a top 4 finish, a top half finish, or to stay in the top tier. Liverpool look in the best shape for league glory as we speak, with a 4 point cushion over last season's champions Arsenal. Will this season provide the first team in 5579 history to win multiple league titles? Rivals such as Man City, and Shrewsbury will want a say in that! And are giants Chelsea doomed for the drop, just like Man Utd experienced a couple of seasons back? Wow...

MATCH OF THE TURN

manchester_city_logo_34x34.gifMANCHESTER CITY VS ARSENAL arsenal_logo_sm.jpg

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 4TH VS 2ND

DUGOUT DUEL - MR - HAMMER VS JENKS (DEF. CHAMP)

Match of the night witnesses 2 title contenders meet up.

Its from the Etihad Stadium, and it sees Manchester City in 4th host defending champions Arsenal. Arsenal are currently 4 points adrift of Liverpool, and know that tonight provides as stern a test that you will come up against in 5579. Man City go into the game on the back of a narrow and thrilling 3-2 win over Portsmouth, so will feel confident in front of goal. Arsenal will feel happy about themselves aswell, and rightly so. They have been in and out of the title race all season, and right now theyre right in the race for sure and looking decent once again! Their 2-1 win over Bolton at the weekend proved this. Im backing a narrow Arsenal win.

6597.jpeg

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 1-2 Arsenal - keeping the pressure on Liverpool

ALSO COMING UP TONIGHT....

LIVERPOOL VS PORTSMOUTH

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 1ST VS 8TH

DUGOUT DUEL - MUTD VS PAT COLL

There is also a tough test for league leaders Liverpool tonight.

They host Portsmouth at Anfield - a team who will feel hard done by at the weekend to lose agaist fellow high flyers Man City. They went down 3-2 at Fratton Park, but not without a fight. That proved that Portsmouth can still fight it out with the big boys, and are dangerous any season that comes around. They'll love to cause a stir tonight and take down leaders Liverpool to re-enhance their own hopes of sneaking a top 4 finish this season. I predict a close game, but this Liverpool side are top of the form table and have obtained 16 points from their last 6 games. Thats only dropping 2 points. They look super strong right now, and MUTD has certainly found the winning formula here at Liverpool once again. Liverpool win.

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 2-1

CARDIFF CITY VS FULHAM

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 3RD VS 17TH

DUGOUT DUEL - DUDESKIN VS STEPHANMUFC

Cardiff City look to maintain their title hopes tonight.

Their latest test is a home game with struggling and in trouble side Fulham. Fulham are starting to enter a relegation scrap, and unless results start to pick up then they will remain in big trouble to the end of the season. Cardiff are 5 points short of Liverpool in the table, but Dudeskin will know too well that 13 games left in the season is plenty of time to make that ground up. Theyve occupied top spot for a long period this season and they'd love to get it back again. But dont forget this is their debut season in the premier league! Its been no doubt a dream debut season whatever happens here on in. They have 45 points to their name, and Dudeskin would be first to admit that they would have certainly taken that after 38 games this season! I predict 3 points tonight aswell.

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 3-1

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS SHREWSBURY TOWN

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 7TH VS 5TH

DUGOUT DUEL - SHACK O ' NEIL VS JINXMILLION

Shrewsbury look to re-ignite their title hopes tonight.

They visit a team just behind their shoulders in the league though in Spurs. Shack's side are just 5 points adrift of 4th place Man City, but were beaten by a good Sunderland side at the weekend, which has dented that slightly. But this a key game for both sides for sure. A Shrewsbury win takes them 3 points closer to a top 4 finish perhaps (which is unbeliveable in itself for a team like them and where theyve came from!). However a Tottenham victory sees them close that gap between these 2 sides, and improve their hopes for Champions League next season!

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 1-1

CHELSEA VS DERBY COUNTY

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 18TH VS 19TH

DUGOUT DUEL - SEREN LIM VS STEFAN SCHWENK

A battle between 2 managers with no sense at all to eb blunt.

Chelsea in 18th host Derby in 19th, and the Chelsea protests will no doubt continue through the night tonight. Their manager is absolutly hopeless, clueless, and has admitted this week to "not caring" about the state that Chelsea are in, and "she can do what she likes". Quite remarkable stuff. Tonight is just huge for both teams. Derby are 4 points from safety, and Chelsea are just a point behind rivals Fulham. I think whoever wins this has a good chance for survival, and the loser will in my opinion be staring relegation in the face in reality.

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 0-1

PRESTON N.END VS LEICESTER CITY

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 6TH VS 16TH

DUGOUT DUEL - THEDUFFMAN VS MATTY-AVFC

Preston host Leicester at Deepdale tonight.

Its looking a bit more rosey for Leicester now, who have started picking up some valuable points indeed. Matty has came back to being a more active manager, and it has proved dividens. Can they un-do a Preston side hunting down Champions League qualification though? It will be tough, especially away from home, but I like the chances of a draw here - taking Leicester a point closer to safety no doubt.

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 2-2

LAWRO WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE BUT THATS ALL THAT HE HAS TIME FOR FOR THIS TURN.

BLAME THE LAUNDRY HE HAS HAD TO DO TONIGHT WHICH TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED!! ITS CLEAR LAWRO IS NO LAUNDRY WIZ! B)

Laundry+Man.jpg

stashespremierleague.png

SEASON <(5)> - TURN (27)

TWO OF THE LEAGUES HEAVYWEIGHTS COLLIDE IN A BIG, BIG GAME!

BUT WHAT WILL THE OUTCOME BE?

INTRODUCING "THE PRETENDER"

1ST - LIVERPOOL FC - MANAGED BY MUTD

Q: Hi mate, well first of all congratulations on your excellent spell at Liverpool so far. Its been a remarkable experience so far right?

A wonderful experience to manage a side like this.Liverpool deserve to win the title in every season for sure and I hope they will.Many thanks but I don't deserve this...Bail deserve everything for the team what he built here..I'm just put the tactics and SM engine is helping me :D.

Q: How impressed was you with the state that Bail left this team in for you?

Well when i took this team was on big four so he left on a good moment.He left for a little team,a new challange really.By the way he didn't left just on big four he left an awsome team,maybe the best from 5579 and the best from BIG EC's.

Q: It would be the perfect sentiment to him to win back the title for this Liverpool side wouldnt it?

Yea will be..If L'pool will win the title Bail deserve the praise but I'll feel very very good to win the title in 5579....it's hard to have this achieve.

Q: Talking of the title - tonights game will go a long way to determining this seasons winner in many people's view. Would you agree that this game could be crucial?

Nah isnt crucial.We're on the top 4 points away from 2nd place and are just 3 points.Last 5 matches will be crucial but is a long way till last 5 matches.

Q: Have you got a particular game plan for tonight's game with Arsenal? Obviously they know how to win titles as they won it last season, and are eyeing up back to back titles.

Nah...my players are the same..they treat this like a normal match because they know their potential and can win this without problem if my players will be in a good day.

Q: No side has ever won multiple 5579 Premier League titles. Can Liverpool be the first?

For sure...Just take a look at this side.L'pool can easily win a title and I think they deserved to won at least 2-3 titles with this squad.Is a long way till the season end but lets hope we'll win and break this record.

Q: Finally, any last ditch words for your opposition tonight - Jenks?

I don't know what to say really haha.....I can't wish him good luck...Hope will be a good match and L'pool will win.

COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE - INTRODUCING THE MASTER!

ARSENAL FC - JENKS

WAS THIS A GOOD EFFORT CONSIDERING IM FAIRLY DRUNK ATM? B)

MATCH OF THE TURN

manchester_city_logo_34x34.gifMANCHESTER CITY VS ARSENAL arsenal_logo_sm.jpg

LEAGUE POSITIONS: 4TH VS 2ND

DUGOUT DUEL - MR - HAMMER VS JENKS (DEF. CHAMP)

Match of the night witnesses 2 title contenders meet up.

Its from the Etihad Stadium, and it sees Manchester City in 4th host defending champions Arsenal. Arsenal are currently 4 points adrift of Liverpool, and know that tonight provides as stern a test that you will come up against in 5579. Man City go into the game on the back of a narrow and thrilling 3-2 win over Portsmouth, so will feel confident in front of goal. Arsenal will feel happy about themselves aswell, and rightly so. They have been in and out of the title race all season, and right now theyre right in the race for sure and looking decent once again! Their 2-1 win over Bolton at the weekend proved this. Im backing a narrow Arsenal win.

6597.jpeg

LARWO'S VITAL VERDICT = 1-2 Arsenal - keeping the pressure on Liverpool

city-badge.jpg

article-1091204-02BE91F800000578-773_468x313.jpg

Manager Under Fier From Fans After Another Draw And Tells Robinho Star Hitting The Net!

Manager Seems Happy With His Role At City

Today press have seen a new side of young English manager Mattuie Beckett, the young coach has came out saying the bad run of draws is not because he is the coach but it is the players not giving 110%. The coach is already on the hunt for a new hit man and it could turn to Dzeko from Liverpool but for now the coach has said his stars need to be hitting the net if we are to become a top four team in England. Teams like Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal all have there stars and not one front man has stood out since the coach took over, there is a lot of rummers that Pato could be leaving after a training bust up with Lampard and it is know that Cassano has come back to City to take his place against Blackpool this week many are saying Pato will end up with Liverpool or Arsenal but coach Beckett has said he is not in a rush to see his star ST he just needs to lern it is not a one man team that wins a game.

Manager SerenLim Baffled

SerenLim, manager of league strugglers Chelsea, has been baffled by a stunning request from manager TomBoro. TomBoro, in a private conversation with manager Seren, admitted that he had plans to take over Chelsea should she face the sack at the end of the season. Seren went on to clarify that her position as manager was not under scrutiny by the Chelsea board and the board instead want to thank her for helping them to a current 17th position. The board had not expected the team to perform so well this season due to the crazy transfers in the previous seasons which saw supposed league minnows Cardiff clinch some big money transfers. However, TomBoro would not budge and later wanted Seren to post in the forums that he was a childish dog! Seren was baffled by this request but as she respected TomBoro, she complied.

MIDDLESBROUGH BOSS WARY OF WIGAN THREAT AHEAD OF LEAGUE MEETING

After beating 2 of the leagues top 6 in the past week, and jumping into the dizzy heights of 4th spot in the Championship table, Middlesbrough manager is understandably pleased with things up at the Riverside right now.

However, Greenfield has called upon his troops to treat Wednesday night's opponents Wigan with the same amount of respect, as they did to Brighton, and Southend.

Wigan are a team fighting at the bottom end of the table, but in this case - I would say the league table is telling a lie.

They deserve our respect for tonights game. They were relegated from the top division last season, so have that Premier League experience to their disposal. They have the experience of playing the top sides such as Arsenal, and Liverpool.

We were very happy with our performance, and result from both the Southend, and Brighton games, but tonight is the banana skin. Teams are now starting to look at us, and expect us to win games now. Adding pressure to us. Wigan will not be expecting anything out of tonights game, but they'd certainly love to get something, which is dangerous for us. They will play without fear, and the pressure element.

But this doesnt for a moment suggest we will fear them. we are playing with great confidence right now, and if we can continue to find the back of the net like we are doing as a team, then we should be able to continue our surge. But, we need to be wary of them tonight.

Middlesbrough manager TomBoro has struck again with even more abusive comments towards manager SerenLim. He sent a private message to Seren saying:

You bloody dog, who asked you to post that on the forums? Dog. *******. Bloody hell, what is wrong with you?

SerenLim was shocked by this outburst. TomBoro was unavailable for comment.

30-11-2011

wed5579.png

Wednesday fans trophy dreams become shattered

Blackburn 2:0 Sheffield Wednesday

roberto-mancini_1546897c.jpg

Mancini's side fall at the last hurdle!

"We were so close!" These are the words that Sheffield Wednesday fans have been unfortunately speaking. This was all about on what happened on Monday 28th November 2011 which has become a momentous day for Wednesday fans as they witnessed their side play in their first ever semi-final. Unluckily late goals from Rossi and Vucinic damaged hopes for Mancini of silverware, lets relive this historical night for Wednesday fans!

28/11/2011 was the date on everyones lips which all Sheffield Wednesday fans were loving but that same love of the date evaporated at around 9:30pm once the final result was confirmed but the game all began with hope. Visiting Ewood Park was the first this season for fans and the game began with a huge sign of encouragement from the fans when the whistle first blew. The game started very slowly taking the teams around 15minutes to get a chance in on goal but the first came to Sheffield Wednesday when Ivan Strinic's curling corner was headed over the bar for a goal-kick. This kick lead onto a frightening moment for Blackburn fans as Erik Pieters quickly got sent off for a headbutt. This gave Wednesday a slight advantage but they still knew that they were featuring against world-class stars 2 divisions ahead of them. Maarten Stekelenburg was forced to make some brillaint saves for Blackburn until their first opportunity came to Rossi near the end of the first half. Not long after David Bentley was coming close for Sheffield Wednesday attempting to collect his 1st goal in the tournament and 4th goal in all competitions but the Dutch goalie was performing spectacles to parry the wingers shot away for a corner. 1 minute before the end of the first half Adama Coulibaly's header was on-target but was unable to reach the netting of the goal to leave the first half at evens between both sides. A scoreline which Roberto Mancini looked extremely pleased at from a very impressive first half display from the Owls. HALF TIME: Blackburn 0-0 Sheffield Wednesday

erik-pieters-vs-ague_83944.jpg

The incident before Pieters headbutt red card!

As both teams came out for the second half fans were determined and hoped that their side came out of the game with the result to send them through to the final in the stadium of Ewood Park. A few minutes into the Second Half, Maarten Stekelenburg again was becoming the hero for Blackburn. On the 50th minute Moussa Sissoko the on-loan midfielder from Sunderland for Wednesday came close which followed a chance from Robin Van Persie for Blackburn who's shot just hit the side-netting of the goal. But shockingly around 5 minutes later on the 59th minute Dejan Lovren tripped up Robin Van Persie in the area to give Blackburn a penalty with half an hour left on the clock. Rossi stepped up and converted the penalty into a goal to lead them a step closer to Wembley. 1-0 to Blackburn. This really shocked Mancini as he commanded his players to "attack,attack,attack!" which the Wednesday players did as Kiessling came extremely close, which came after a attempt from Strinic and a decent shot from Ivan Rakitic but they were unable to get there shots into the net. The clock was still ticking with 15minutes to go and chants were being shouted from all fans to get another goal. And that goal came .. for Blackburn. As an inch perfect cross from the wing was met by the towering Mirko Vucinic who nodded home to send Blackburn into the final. Wednesday were crushed but they still kept attacking with Coulibaly come close along with Rakitic and Sissoko but they couldn't get a consolation on Monday night. FULL TIME: Blackburn Rovers 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Giuseppe-Rossi-injured.jpg

Rossi's goal sends Blackburn through!

Oh well, but what a journey it has been for Sheffield Wednesday this season. There will be an upcoming report on our journey. Also, reports are circulating that Tim Krul has signed a contract with Mancini to sign for Sheffield Wednesday and he may feature in tonights match away at Bristol City. Stay Tuned.

EC 5579 - BOOKIES BETS UPDATE!

League One

OUTRIGHT WINNER:

Leeds United - Evens

Notts County - 5/1

West Bromwich Albion - 12/1

Nottingham Forest - 13/1

Quote:

I'd say your best value here is in Notts County clawing back the 8 point gap between them and Leeds at the top of the table. A few quid here wouldnt go a miss! I also wouldnt rule out placing a good amount of money on Leeds at evens! Thats a great value too!

PROMOTION:

Leeds United - 1/5

West Bromwich Albion - 3/1

Notts County - 3/1

Nottingham Forest - 5/1

Sheffield Utd - 7/1

Charlton Athletic - 8/1

Bury - 9/1

Bristol City - 9/1

Shorpe - 10/1

Quote:

I think all these teams have a right to believe they could win promotion to the Championship next season! If you look at Shope at 10's, then you just think that theres bit of value there. Its a league where everyone can beat everyone on their day. Theyve just beaten fellow promotion rivals Bury as an added bonus to their chances aswell. I'd say theres great value here in Scunny!

TO SUFFER RELEGATION:

Plymouth - Evens

Newcastle United - 2/1

Burnley - 4/1

Stoke City - 5/1

Norwich City - 7/1

Colchester Utd - 12/1

Wigan - 8/1

Quote:

Stoke City at 5/1 looks best right now for me. I think the bottom 3 could be all change in the next couple of weeks. Newcastle are in a very odd position for a club like them, but they now have a new manager in former Carlisle manager Mark Preston - looking to rectify all that. i think he'll do enough anyway. Stoke will be buoyed by holding runaway leaders Leeds United to a draw on Saturday, but the stiff competition behind them in the league doesnt bode well for them in my opinion. Its an interesting thing here that we have got a rack of ex premier league teams fighting for relegation in this league. Norwich City, Burnley, Newcastle, Stoke... Just goes to show - excluding Norwich - how bad management at the top can affect your team in the long haul.

League Two

OUTRIGHT WINNER:

Walsall - 1/5

Crewe Alexandra - Evens

Burton Albion - 5/1

Tranmere Rovers - 8/1

Quote:

I'd say Crewe at Evans are a terrific shout right now. Yes they fell 2 points further adrift of Walsall at the weekend, but they are in my opinion more than capable of clawing them back this season.

PROMOTION:

Walsall - 1/9

Crewe Alexandra - 2/5

Burton Albion - Evens

Northampton - 4/1

Tranmere Rovers - 6/1

Rochdale - 7/1

Torquay - 7/1

Quote:

Once again a host of teams in the reckoning for promotion. But if your on the look out for value, then look no further than Tranmere Rovers. 6/1 is a heavy price compared to the other teams around them. Theyve held Northampton to a 0-0 draw this weekend, which shows they can match with the big boys.

THE EC 5579 BUDWEISERS MONTHLY AWARDS

From now on in 5579, we will have a Manager Of The Month award running for all 4 divisions. Have you got what it takes to be the best in your division? Will this award prove inspirational to your team, or prove a curse like in some situations in real life?

Heres November's results! Bare in mind, for the December manager of the Month award, we will have candidates for each division, and the expert panel of ??? ??? ??? and ??? will debate them over and decide the winners.

Good luck and hopefully you'll be in agreement with November's result!

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

FROZ3N - OF BLACKPOOL F.C

This was a hotly contsted award to present. You had Froz3n, TheDuffMan, Dudeskin, MUTD, Matty avfc, and Will Trafford all in contention here. I cancelled that down to just Froz3n, Dudeskin, and DuffMan. But seeing Blackpool have really had some good results this month - namely their 6-0 hammering of Fulham, and the very impressive 2-1 win over Arsenal. I had to give Froz3n the edge!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

PEDRO - WEST HAM UNITED

Pedro has scored a number of vital goals for West ham this month, and put in some classy individual performances alongside. The silky Barca attack minded youngster has proved a big part of the Hammer plans in recent weeks for sure.

THE KOPLFC'S COFFE AND TEAS' CHAMPIONSHIP

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

LENNY59 - OF HULL CITY F.C

Lenny has guided Hull City to the top of the Championship this November, and are well in the thick of the promotion battle to the Premier League. Whilst December looks to be another challenge, at least Neil can look at November as a successful month as Hull manager, and perhaps an important one.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

NICKLAUS BENDTNER - OF MIDDLESBROUGH F.C

A painful one this for me being the manager of Middlesbrough. But hopefully you will all agree that this man has been a little bit of a goal machine of late. Dare I say he's slowly dropping off though? We'll just have to wait and see. But he is a huge part of the reason why Middlesbrough are on a very decent run of form, and are now amongst the promotion battlers in the table!

LEAGUE ONE

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

GARY TOWNSEND - OF NOTTINGHAM FOREST F.C

Sir Mark may feel hard done by not receiving this award at Leeds. But Forest have had a particularly outstanding month, and are now occupying 2nd spot in the table ahead of Malcom's Notts County. Theres no doubt that the promotion race to the Championship will be very entertaining this season. Its looking good for the Nottingham sides anyhow!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

DIEGO MILITO - OF LEEDS UNITED F.C

To give Leeds manager Mark Hughes a bit of justice, Milito gets player of the month. Highlights from the month includes a hat trick against Newcastle in their incredible 10-0 win! Could be a massive part of Sir Mark's plans not only for the close in to the season, but to next season potentially in their Championship adventure?

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

CCFC94 - OF TRANMERE ROVERS F.C

Tranmere boss Dan gets this for me as his side have starting putting cement on a playoff spot for this season. They look very tidy and tricky at the moment, and if that contineus into December, then theyve got every chance of goign up to League One next season for sure!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

SEBASTIAN SESSENGNONG - OF TRANMERE ROVERS F.C

A solid month from Sessengnong gets him Player of the month this month in a Tranmere double whammy. He's contributed with a handful of goals, aswell as puttingin some strong performances for his team. A big congratulations to Dan for a great month, and they have got a very good chance of promotion in my opinion.

city-badge.jpg

b9b57237c129e82eba7a41729eaf9426.jpg

New Blood With Manchester City At Cost Of Pato

After a mid week fall out with Lampard the deal is done, Alexander Pato has left for League leaders Liverpool with Edin Dzeko coming the over way. The 25 year old has 124 games to his name in England and has came in at a big loss with a player who has scored more in less games but manager Beckett is backing Dzeko to be a beast here, the young star striker will play tonight as manager Mattuie Beckett trys to test out a new look to the team, coach Beckett has said the 25 year old is our main man up top and we all hope he can hit the floor running and get some goals to put us back in the hunt for a top four finish.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgI9vqr0qXE1F5A4Q5HeXnORqaGPV3vEi-p-hQW69RkcWST79t

Mark-Hughes-new-Manchester-City-boss2_924659.jpg

We Can Get A Top Four Spot This Season

With nine games to go there is only three points between second place Cardiff and fith place Manchester City, the coach who is not on everyone x mas list for a card has shown he can keep a team near the top of the best league in the world and tonight is his 17th game in charge. He has said today on the City web padge the side can come in the top four and will, he has said he has so many big names but thay just have not shown there power all season. The coach tonight has a full team and is saying he hopes to make a impact to this league over the coming seasons.

c48b0ced-caa4-4f0f-bd7b-7ddb00606379_1112-FCEPSV4683.jpg

Dutch Winger To Get Game Time In Place Of Dzeko

After there mid week 3-1 win over Palace Manchester City made it to the top four again and tonight take on ninth place Bolton, the two squads have key names missing, Dzeko who was sent off in the mid week game will be watching from the side like and Cahill will be missing from Bloton due to being side lined. But today it has been told who will take Dzekos place in the squad, 21 year old Dutch winger Georginio Wijnaldum is to get the game time he needs. He has only played two games for City but tonight will get a brake in to this squad, there was a lot of links with Ryes coming back off loan but manager Beckett squashed the rummers saying he is on a season long loan, we have the power in the squad to deal with this and hope to have this sorted for the up coming games. Dzeko who is on a three game band in the epl as well as a one game band in the champions league will be missed said one fan but thay have the hope that Beckett will make the right chose in who will take his place in the squad. On the MCFC.com website Dzeko posted today he was sorry and will pay the fans back when he comes back.

Frank-Lampard-celebrates--007.jpg

Side Wins 4-2 In Away Game

Last night Manchester City moved up to second place in the epl with a 4-2 win over Bolton goals came from Frank Lampard, Vidal, Lisandro and standing Striker Wijnaldum, manager Beckett has said this season is not done yet but we will make a impact here this squad is one of the best England has to offer and I hope to now take somthing from this game and make a impact up against Liverpool, we have some top teams coming up and this will prove our power all I can hope is with a few games to go we can make a last gasp chace for the league tittle.

• 4 weeks later...

EC 5579 - FINAL TURN AT A GLANCE WITH LAWRO

WHyzxVlOI98

Sorry for my absence over last few months, but Uni has made me very busy indeed. It is one of 5579's biggest ever nights tonight! Brighton can celebrate promotion to next seasons Premier League as the Championship Champions. What an incredible achievement achieved by Ed Moses! Wow!

THE TITLE RACE ALL OVER?

PRESTON VS LIVERPOOL

3RD VS 1ST

Liverpool know that anything from their game at Deepdale tonight against Preston will ensure them regaining the Premier League trophy. They won the first ever title in Season 1 under Bail, and now MUTD seems to be set to follow him in his footsteps in his debut season here at Anfield. Preston will be no easy game, but I expect the Reds to be celebrating tonight. Remember of course, Preston have now secured a spot in next seasons Champions League which will be viewed as a huge step forwards for the Lillywhites. But for tonight, a Liverpool win.

PRESTON 0 - 1 LIVERPOOL

ARSENAL ALL BUT 2ND

PORTSMOUTH VS ARSENAL

13TH VS 2ND

Arsenal need Liverpool to lose tonight, them to beat Portsmouth, and to overturn a 9 goal GD swing at the same time. Its virtually an impossible task, but this season's unpredictability has been there to be seen, and could strike in style tonight. Arsenal would be looking to demolish Portsmouth tonight, and it would make total sense for Jenks to really set up for goals tonight. They have nothing to lose behind them in the league. Portsmouth will look to frustrate the Gunners though, and they will sure make thigns difficult tonight. But I am predicting a result that gives Arsenal half a chance.

PORTSMOUTH 0-4 ARSENAL

STAMFORD BRIDGE'S BIGGEST BLUES?

CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

18TH VS 8TH

Chelsea will be relegated tonight if we see Shack's Spurs side claim victory here tonight. You'll never see a Stamford Bridge so dull and dark if that happens to be the case. How Seren Lim's still here is beyond everyones belife! Its Manchester United all over again! They were betrayed, and suffered these consequences themselves, and now Chelsea appear to be following suit. I think Spurs will make Chelsea really suffer their darkest night tonight. Therefore, it wont matter what Derby do - they'll be safe, and Chelsea will join neighbours Fulham, and Reading in an all 3 london sides premier league relegation!

CHELSEA 1 - 2 TOTTENHAM

THE CHAMPIONSHIP

HULL TO BREAK THE MOLD AND GO BACK TO PREM?

EXETER GOING BACK TO D3 OR NOT?

HULL CITY VS EXETER CITY

2ND VS 18TH

Its a big, big night for both of these sides meeting at the KC Stadium tonight as Hull seek to relegate their opposition, and finally make a return to the Premier League at the same time. Hull are 2nd on GD from Everton in what will prove to be a very entertaining night from the Championship promotion race. A Hull win here sends them up to the Premier League, seeing as Everton dont win and overturn the 7 point GD at the same time. It'll all be well deserved for Lenny and his brave Tigers though, who have suffered playoff heartache for the past couple of seasons.

HULL 3-1 EXETER CITY

ONE FINAL MERSEYSIDE MIGHTY PUSH?

EVERTON VS BIRMINGHAM CITY

3RD VS 11TH

Everton will be hoping for Exeter to do them a favour tonight - deny Hull victory, so they can go out, beat Birmingham and clinch a return to the Premierleague themselves. Everton have adapted well to Championship life very well, and have certainly produced a stern promotion campaign. Whatever happens tonight, they'll be in the playoffs worst case scenirio - not something they'll be after mind you at all! Birmingham have got an outside chance of scraping a playoff spot of their own, but I think its too late for Brum.

EVERTON 2-1 BIRMINGHAM

LEAGUE ONE

BAGGIES BAG' IN THE CHAMP?

STOKE CITY VS WEST BROMWICH ALBION

20TH VS 2ND

West Brom can clinch promotion back to the Championship tonight with a win over unmanaged, and hopeless Stoke. Stoke are the latest side to suffer the top story fall from 5579 - from the Premier League to League 2. Will they ever return? West Brom wont care what so ever.

STOKE CITY 0-3 WEST BROMWICH ALBION

LEAGUE TWO

CREWE SET FOR PERFECT PLAYOFF PREPERATION?

CREWE ALEXANDRA VS SWINDON TOWN

3RD VS 18TH

Crewe will be eyeing perfect preperation to their big playoff semi final date with victory tonight over a tough Swindon side, who I tip for better things next season under Dave Leigh. Crwe have 3rd place sown up in the league, and Steve Thompson will be very keen to get a positive result tonight to act as a catalyst for their playoff promotion bid.

CREWE 1-0 SWINDON TOWN

"GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE"

2hqa5qh.gif

Swans Add To Strikeforce with Papiss Cisse Signing

Swansea City have tonight confirmed that Papiss Cisse will be joining the club from Southend. Cisse, 26, is a striker with an act for goals having got double figures for Southend this season helping them to a 9th placed finish in which they almost managed to reach the play-offs.

They were beaten off by Swansea to that spot a little earlier on tonight, with James McCarthy's winner against Coventry enough to secure Swansea's 3rd play-off place in 5 seasons. Swansea needed a win to secure a place in the play-offs with the likes of Southend and QPR in touching distance of them, with a draw likely to result in them dropping out of the play-off spots late on in the season but McCarthy's 3rd goal of the season early on in the home win over Coventry left Cisse's Southend out of the play-offs. Cisse will be eligible to play in the play-offs though as he joins up at Swansea, where he will be competing for the lone striker role with Scott Sinclair and Djibril Cisse.

Cisse joins the club in a deal worth £5 million and Kevin Nolan, with Jonjo Shelvey set to join up with Southend for £5 million at a later date. Swansea have plenty of depth in midfield with Fran Merida leaving the club due to a lack of first team football and the likes of Mark Davies finding it very hard to get a game in the midfield for Swansea. This means that the loss of the Kevin Nolan and Jonjo Shelvey won't be felt to much by the Swansea first team. Kevin Nolan arrived from Sheffield United for £9.5 million, with Nolan going on to be a goal threat from midfield for the Swans as he found the net 7 times in 53 appearances in what was a fairly succesful part of the Scouse midfielders career. Jonjo Shelvey didn't have any sort of a first team impact at all though, as since his £4.2 million arrival from Stockport he's failed to make a single appearance for the club due to the strength in depth in midfield that Swansea have had.

Swansea now face Hull City at the KC Stadium in the play off semi-final in what is a huge game for the club. It will be a difficult game against a club that finished 13 points above them, with Hull just missing out on automatic promotion as they posses plenty of big names and are the favourites for the play off semi-final. Scott Sinclair has been starting up front during the clubs strong form at the end of the season but that may change due to the goal threat that Papiss Cisse will bring to the club. Ryan Giggs is the only player to have scored more than Cisse's 11 goal tally for Southend, with Swansea's top scoring striker being Djibril Cisse who scored 6 goals in 22 games. Swansea have been in need of a goal threat up front with Scott Sinclair and Moussa Dembele not being clinical goal scorers and they'll be hoping that Papiss Cisse is the striker they've been in need of. Cisse is expected to start the game against Hull, should the deal be completed in time with the Swans boss showing plenty of faith in his newest recruit.

Liverpool won Premier League

Liverpool won Premier League and ended his season with a win,3-1 vs Preston North End a top 4 team.Everybody expected from Liverpool to win this season and looks like they respected their value and their fans.After they appoitment Van Gaal they lost just 1 games in more then a half of season with Van Gaal on the bench.Arsenal ended the season with a lose but to steal Liverpool title was too hard.After match whole Liverpool squad including the staff were on Anfield with the trophy and started to celebrate.

liverpool_fans_kop.jpg

A pic from LFC TV with Liverpool fans

According LFC TV was a crazy atmosphere on Anfield and over 100,000 people were on Anfield or close to celebrate.

Picture046.jpg

Liverpool fans waiting the tropy

To say...Liverpool fully deserved this Premier League title and start as favorites in UCL because their team is the best in the world at the moment.With world class players like Ozil,Silva,Thiago Silva,Pique and many others they're going to win everything next season but lets talk about present.A nice win to be sure about title but after a long time their fans feel again the win.

Congra Liverpool and good luck in UCL!

Guest drseanfitz

guidehartlepoolunitedhe.jpg

Hartlepool United Football Club

Nickname(s) Monkey Hangers, Pools

Founded 1908 (as Hartlepools United)

Ground Victoria Park

Famous for

1: having Jeff Stelling as a fan

2: Viciously and cruelly hanging a monkey in the middle of the pitch prior to each home game

3: share with Rochdale the distinction of having played the most seasons in the Football League without ever reaching the top two tiers

stelling.jpg

Jeff Stelling proud to be a fan

Famous ex-players

1: erm..............

Mascot

H'angus the Monkey

hangushartlepoolmascot.jpg

In 2002, Stuart Drummond campaigned for the office of Mayor of Hartlepool in the costume of H'Angus the Monkey and narrowly won.

Kit

Pretty boring really

010326674650300.jpg

New man in charge

The Law

dreddmovie.jpg

hartlepool.gif

Keenor: "The Playoff Final is going to be a lottery, one team will get promoted, the other will face another gruelling season in Division four. We are going to go out there tomorrow night, and whatever the score, we will have no regrets."

malky-mackay-cardiff-cropped

Having signed up to the Northampton Town job just over two weeks ago, Fred Keenor has already been thrown into a challenging ordeal as he faces the Divsion four Playoff Final match at Wembley against Crewe Alexandra tomorrow night.

Northampton overcame a huge Semi final match last night as they saw out Burton Albion from the competition. Both Zarate and Vossen netted twice to earn a 4-2 win for Northampton at the Pirelli Stadium. Burton took an early lead in the game through Stuart Downing, but three goals from Northampton by half time was enough to put the game to bed. Pandev did pull one back on 66 minutes, but Zarate put the result beyond doubt at 73 minutes with a neatly placed finish in the area to put the icing on the cake for Northampton.

As for the other finalists; Crewe Alexandra, they beat Torquay United 4-3 in an eventful match at Gresty Road last night. The goals came from Guerrero twice, Kenwyne Jones and Mancienne. Despite the win, Crewe suffered a huge setback during the game though, Star Striker Guerrero was shown a straight red card on 87minutes for a 'last man' foul on Torquay's striker Ruben. Crewe's manager Stephen Thompson was furious at the referee's decision to send the player off, he thought it was fair challenge and that Ruben dived. The referee ignored the protests of the infuriated manager however, and also decided to send Stephen to the stands for arguing back and waisting time.

Earlier today, Fred was interviewed by Sky Sports News, he said:

"The Playoff Final is going to be a lottery, one team will get promoted, the other will face another gruelling season in Division four. We are going to go out there tomorrow night, and whatever the score, we will have no regrets. Crewe are a very strong team and I'd obviously love to win the game, but we have to keep our heads, it's important that we focus on winning and give it our best shot. We must not get too carried away and if we take the lead early on, we must keep it."

Two teams - only one winner - For the victor, a place in the Third Division - For the Loser, preperation for another season in the lowest league in English Football - All is to play for.

steve025crewealexandraew.png

Delighted Thompson lauds Crewe spirit

billydavies1244102c.jpg

Thompson celebrates Crewe's promotion to division three at the full time whistle

Crewe Alexandra fans are tonight partying in the streets after their side finally achieved promotion from division four after a hard fought 2-1 victory over Northampton Town in the Wembley play off final.

The win ends five long season's of hurt for the Railwaymen who have come close on a number of occasions but fans can now look ahead to next season where they will entertain household names like Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United.

The match itself was a tight affair with Crewe making a bright start and Steve Thompson's men found themselves 2-0 with less than twenty minutes played. The first goal came on 13 minutes through Italian playmaker Giuseppe SCULLI who seized on a poor clearance out of the Northampton defence before smashing the ball home with venom past a stranded Mignolet in the Cobblers goal 1-0.

One half of Wembley was no in full voice following that goal but with the supporters barely able Crewe extended their lead just 5 minutes later this time through striker Kenwyne JONES who unleashed a moment of pure brilliance to beat Mignolet from all of 25 yards a goal worthy of any final 2-0.

Crewe took their two goal advantage into half time despite the best efforts of the Cobblers but within 5 minutes of the restart Northampton made it game on when they pulled a goal back courtesy of Argentine hotshot Mauro ZARATE who showed great skill and determination to run with the ball dancing through the Crewe defence before slotting the ball confidently past the onrushing Gabulov in the Crewe goal 2-1.

The Northampton fans willed their team on to find an equalizer but Crewe showed why they had the third meanest defence in the division and defended resolutely to claim one of their finest victories in their 5579 history to date. FULL TIME 2-1.

Amidst the celebrations on the pitch Crewe boss Steve Thompson took time out to express his delight at achieving promotion.

"It's a fantastic feeling this is what we have been working towards since i joined the club so to finally deliver what the fans have been wanting for so long is wonderful.

You have to praise the boys for the way they have come back after the disappointment of missing out on promotion automatically. It would have been easy for them to lull in their own self pity but they dusted themselves down and showed a never say die attitude which was very evident today and they fully deserve to the accolades that will come their way.

We are going to enjoy the next few days now. We have a civic reception tomorrow where the whole community and fans can celebrate this success then myself and the back room staff will sit down and outline our targets and what we hope to achieve next season"

6a00df351d779488330153906846d3970b-800wi

Manchester-City-Logo-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg

Manchester City Coach Ready To Battle

This season will be like no over for Manchester City. Season six gets under way soon and this will be young English manager Mattuie Beckett's first from the start. He has some top names here, with Dzeko, Robinho, Robben, Lampard, Cambiasso, Navas, Reina and more in the list with Rami, Subotic and more big names. The coach has already made it know he wants the league tittle this season and will be going all out. The coach has signed a fresh two year deal, and he hopes to win a cup this season. Last season the squad lost in the final against Arsenal in the champions league this season the coach wants to make a better impact and fight for the league tittle. Names like Cassano made a impact at the end of last season, and he will be looking too keep his place in the squad after netting five goals in five after coming back off loan. Also too add too the list this season is Palombo he joined at the back end of the season, and the Italy 30 year old hopes to make a impact when he gets the chance to play this season around. The coach Mattuie Beckett has said he hopes too push for the league tittle and he hopes that the squad he has put together is good another too push for the league tittle.

Leyton Orient Season Objectives

New manager Stephen Partington has set his sights on promotion to League One this season and believes he has the squad capable of escaping League Two at his disposal.

With the firepower of Agbonlahor,Fletcher+Walters in a exciting new 4-3-3 formation which hopefully should fire the mighty O's towards the ultimate goal.

With the loan of Courtois for the season we have a safe pair of hands in goal and this allows us to let Overpaid and Over-rated GK Turnball leave as soon as our transfer embargo is up for being in the minus.

O's deals will be few and far between but with Rodriguez agreeing a 8m deal to join Stockport and a external deal accepted for Cohen it brings in vital funds to allow us to enter the transfer market.

Rumours circulating that O's would like to add Jake Livermore to the setup at Brisbane Road are not confirmed although boss Stephen Partington has declared an intrest in signing the midfielder.