A-League Setup

Kroitzz

Okay here the deal....

Setup with the 10 A-league clubs will be made. It will be private application. You can only buy one player who isn't from the a-league. You can buy external players if the join the A-league in real life. No free agents unless they are from A-league clubs or your one marquee signing.

The clubs are:

Adelaide United - SwanseaJack

Brisbane Roar

Central Coast Mariners - ME

Gold Coast United - Legend 707

Melbourne Victory - Draga9

Newcastle Jets - Dean89

North Queensland Fury - bcfc12345

Perth Glory - Gump0787

Sydney FC - Kopstar

Wellington Pheonix - Son Of Pluto

So state what team you want and any queries just ask :D

EDIT: Just some things we've discussed which should be clarified for everyone's understanding

1) If a player is loaned out somewhere do they still count as a local player? yes they do

2) If a player is sold to an external club and his transfer ban is up does he count as an external based player?

if he plays a-league in real life he's not a marquee signing

3) If a player is signed by a club in the A-League is he counted as an external based player? no he is counted as a local player

ALSO ADD ME ON MY GOLD ACCOUNT SO I KNOW ITS YOU APPLYING

my account name is Jonathan Kroiter

Re: A-League Setup

With HRVATSKA joining its now half full.

Thought I'd try 'sell' the available teams to anyone thinking of joining:

Gold Coast United - Boast such A-league stars as Aussie international Jason Culina, Former Rangers player Charlie Miller and Kiwi goal machine Shane Smeltz

North Queensland Fury- Robbie Fowler- need I say more?

Brisbane Roar- Boast exciting young talent such as Tommy Oar, Micahel Zullo

Wellington Phoenix- Ivorian striker Eugene Dadi, Englishman Paul Ifil and Kiwi Leo Bertos

Newcastle Jets- Former Hull City striker Michael Bridges, Italian Fabio Vignaroli and exciting young South Korean Jin-hyung Song.

not sure. won't disclose that info until i sign em!:D think we shud have a 'rating cap' on the marquee player and since the highest rated player in the league is rated 87 (Jason Culina) that should be the cap.

Sounds good. I've one marquee player in mind, won't tell. ;) I've no clue about the A-league but I just realised Adelaide United are in bottom of A-League. Can I change the team to Newcastle Jets, please. Thanks. :o

Sounds good. I've one marquee player in mind' date=' won't tell. ;) I've no clue about the A-league but I just realised Adelaide United are in bottom of A-League. Can I change the team to Newcastle Jets, please. Thanks. :o[/quote']

Adelaide are a very good side just under performing like Liverpool this season. I've noticed for Newcastle that two players, keeper Neill Young (a key player this season) and Iraqi international Ali Abbas haven't been added to the SB. I'll try get send it tickets.

To advertise Adelaide in a few posts up they having players such as Travis Dodd, tricky brazillian's Cassio, Alemao and Cristiano as well as former English lower league player Lloyd Owusu.

Adelaide are a very good side just under performing like Liverpool this season. I've noticed for Newcastle that two players' date=' keeper Neill Young (a key player this season) and Iraqi international Ali Abbas haven't been added to the SB. I'll try get send it tickets.

To advertise Adelaide in a few posts up they having players such as Travis Dodd, tricky brazillian's Cassio, Alemao and Cristiano as well as former English lower league player Lloyd Owusu.[/quote']

wouldnt mind dodd.

Only Adelaide United, North Queensland Fury and Wellington Phoenix left. C'mon lets fill these last 3 clubs!!!!

EDIT: Just some things we've discussed which should be clarified for everyone's understanding

1) If a player is loaned out somewhere do they still count as a local player?

2) If a player is sold to an external club and his transfer ban is up does he count as an external based player?

3) If a player is signed by a club in the A-League is he counted as an external based player?

slight change of rules

you can have an aussie/kiwi marquee player and a foreign marquee player

and to make things clearer on another issue if a player leaves the aleague in real life he can still be transfered to another aleague club not as marquee but if sold externally and brought back into the league it has to be as a marquee player

hope that isnt too confusing...

Only Adelaide United' date=' North Queensland Fury and Wellington Phoenix left. C'mon lets fill these last 3 clubs!!!!

1) If a player is loaned out somewhere do they still count as a local player?

3) If a player is signed by a club in the A-League is he counted as an external based player?[/quote']

1) Yes he does

2) not if he is currently playing in the a-league

3) no he is counted as a local