A-League Setup

Kroitzz

Re: A-League Setup

Quoting sonofpluto on a PM

Hiay mate - as it happens I have 1 space left on my custom account so yer I'l be pleased to join in - whats the id number of the league?

Now the league is full and we will have to wait on leedsfan93 to make the league. Also a reminder to search for Jonathan Kroiter and add his gold account account.

okay i found a setup that is new and all teams are available

australian championship 108

please dont make transfers till everyone has joined guys :D

only been a few tranfers in it but it saves me 20bucks so what do you guys think of it?

Is it alright if i get any team:?

ohh lol no wonder' date=' well i got my victory,

and can u explian the rules more clearly ?[/quote']

okay hope this makes sense lol...

only allowed to have real life a-league players in your team apart from a marquee player and an aussie/kiwi marquee player (so they aren't in the a-league)

the questions on the 1st post are some different scenarios that could pop up so hopefully that helps :) if it doesnt please tell me what your confused with so i can help lol

only allowed to have real life a-league players in your team apart from a marquee player and an aussie/kiwi marquee player (so they aren't in the a-league)

the questions on the 1st post are some different scenarios that could pop up so hopefully that helps :) if it doesnt please tell me what your confused with so i can help lol

I got Goal Coast. Is that alright or do you want me to quit?

okay so ur saying i can but any austrlian/ new Zealend player that i want, and dont have to be in league ?

and can we buy like 3 players not in A-League ? just to like spice it up a bit ?

okay so ur saying i can but any austrlian/ new Zealend player that i want' date=' and dont have to be in league ?

and can we buy like 3 players not in A-League ? just to like spice it up a bit ?[/quote']

the only players you can buy who arent in the actual setup is one kiwi or aussie and one other foreign player

Just thought id go through the clubs and say who has their team

Adelaide United - SwanseaJack

Brisbane Roar - Draga9

Central Coast Mariners - ME (leedsfan93) -TAKEN

Gold Coast United - Legend 707

Melbourne Victory - HRVATSKA- TAKEN

Newcastle Jets - Dean89

North Queensland Fury - bcfc12345

Perth Glory - Gump0787

Sydney FC - Kopstar -TAKEN

teams in bold still need to be taken over by their assigned manager before transfers can start.

Sydney FC Players for sale

John Aloisi- 80 rated CF

Mitchell Prentice- 76 rated CM/Def

Adam Biddle- 73 rated RM/W

okay some people have players that are not from aleague so if you dont want them to be your marquee player leave them on the bench and then sell them :)

there arent many incidents of this though that i can see

From what I've seen theres 2 greak players at central coast' date=' 1 striker at Brisbane and two players in gold coast.

I have made the report thread: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=881724#post881724[/url]