A-League Setup

Kroitzz

Re: A-League Setup

me lie pfft' date=' u called me on the phone and said it, dnt u give me this $hit, well i am gonna quit cause of ur lies[/quote']

I am so close to reporting you for talking the biggest load of ****. Just be quiet and stop trying to make yourself look alight when you know you did the wrong thing. What the hell you on about i talked to you on the phone!

Thankfully he has quit. I am now taken over Victory seeing that they are my home club and i think i can do more with them although i support Birsbane but thats only because of Tiatto!

Hernandez up for sale!

Tempting. Pity to see Hrvatska leave. Would have liked him to stay and just avoid any contact or deals with draga!

Just a note to Gold Coast United and Melbourne Victory, who have both bidded for Pedro: Leedsfan93 has asked for no one to bid for their foreign players until everyone has their assigned club

and a reminder to those who have had players already bought in to not play them in games and use them as benchwarmers with the aim of selling them when their transfer bans are over

Just a note to Gold Coast United and Melbourne Victory' date=' who have both bidded for Pedro: Leedsfan93 has asked for no one to bid for their foreign players until everyone has their assigned club

and a reminder to those who have had players already bought in to not play them in games and use them as benchwarmers with the aim of selling them when their transfer bans are over[/quote']

I withdrew my bid :)

Update of whos been taken (Australian Championship 198)

Adelaide United - SwanseaJack

Brisbane Roar - FREE FOR A NEW FORUMER TO JOIN AFTER HRVATSKA LEFT

Central Coast Mariners - leedsfan93-TAKEN

Gold Coast United - Legend 707- TAKEN

Melbourne Victory - Draga9- Taken

Newcastle Jets - Dean89- Taken

North Queensland Fury - bcfc12345

Perth Glory - Gump0787

Sydney FC - Kopstar -TAKEN

Lets get someone to take over Brisbane!

Just an update:

SwanseaJack, Bcfc and sonofpluto have not taken control of their assigned clubs yet. Once these forumers have taken over their respective clubs we can then start bidding for our external players

Brisbane are also free if someone wants to join

EDIT: sonofpluto got his club now just two more assigned clubs need to be taken over before transfers with externals can commence