A-League Setup

Kroitzz

Re: A-League Setup

thats ok then

yer its best for the league.

Perth Glory manager darren moore has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge.

Pity about this as he was doing well

PERTH GLORY AND NORTH QUEENSLAND FURY AVAILABLE FOR A FORUMER TO TAKE OVER

can i ask a favour from those in the setup to invite any forumers who they thing may be up for the challenge

Signing Salvatore Sirigu. Really need a good keeper for the whole season. Now looking for an Aussie. :D

EDIT: Btw' date=' I'm selling Fabio Vignaroli for £3.5m.[/quote']

sounds gud! and saw that about vignaroli. surprised actually that some people have used spots on keepers.... was expecting everyone to use them on attacking players!:D

sounds gud! and saw that about vignaroli. surprised actually that some people have used spots on keepers.... was expecting everyone to use them on attacking players!:D

I at first wanted to buy a good attacking player for the non-australian quote but I've found a good alternative for that. Plus, my only keeper is rated 74, not good enough for the league as I'll be facing higher rated strikers like Lukaku and Pedro. So I bought in someone who can counter that. ;)

I at first wanted to buy a good attacking player for the non-australian quote but I've found a good alternative for that. Plus' date=' my only keeper is rated 74, not good enough for the league as I'll be facing higher rated strikers like Lukaku and Pedro. So I bought in someone who can counter that. ;)[/quote']

Yer Newcastle's first choice keeper- Neil Young isnt on the database. Im cross that u left out Bridge, Brosque, Dadi and Bridges from that list:p

Team----------Marquee (Non-Aus)-----Marquee (Australian)------Total Spent

Brisbane Roar--Giovinco (5.8)-----------Schwarzer (5.2)-------------11MIL

Sydney FC-----Dealbert (3.1)-----------Bresciano (6.4)-------------9.5MIL

Melbourne----Pedro (5)--------------Wilkshire (3.2 +P/E)------------8.2MIL

Adelaide-------Hulk (5.9 +P/E)-----------N/A ---------------------- 5.9MIL

Perth Glory----Pablo Hernandez (5.1)-----N/A-----------------------5.1 MIL

Central Coast--Lukaku (4.4)--------------N/A-----------------------4.4 MIL

Gold Coast----N/A-----------------------Djite (3.6)-----------------3.6 MIL

Newcaslte-----Sirigu (1)-----------------N/A------------------------1.0MIL

Wellington-----N/A-----------------------N/A-------------------------N/A

North QLD-----------------------------------------------------

Wellington still can buy there two marquees where as Adelaide, Central Coast and Newcastle can buy their Aussie Marquee. Gold Coast still have a Non-Aussie Marquee to buy. Perth who are unmanaged can buy an Aussie Marquee.

REMEMBER PERTH GLORY ARE FREE FOR A FORUMER TO TAKE OVER

Won my first game and still unbeaten in the league. Beat Wellington Phoenix 3-2. Jin-Hyung Song, Sasho Petrovski and Donny De Groot scored the goals. Other news, Fabio Vignaroli is set to leave the club after accepting 2.9m from Cesena. Now I have enough cash to buy an Australian marquee player. :)

Won my first game and still unbeaten in the league. Beat Wellington Phoenix 3-2. Jin-Hyung Song' date=' Sasho Petrovski and Donny De Groot scored the goals. Other news, [b']Fabio Vignaroli is set to leave the club after accepting 2.9m from Cesena[/b]. Now I have enough cash to buy an Australian marquee player. :)

Good deal that. In real life hes out for the season and wasn't overly flashly before the injury. Who you got in mind?:P (don't worry ive got mine already)

My next match is a friendly against GC. Also realised in my match with CCM that Necevksi played in goals. I remember selecting him for the friendly and thought I changed it back to Bolton for the league match. Oh well, will just have to get my revenge in the cup

Good deal that. In real life hes out for the season and wasn't overly flashly before the injury. Who you got in mind?:P (don't worry ive got mine already)

My next match is a friendly against GC. Also realised in my match with CCM that Necevksi played in goals. I remember selecting him for the friendly and thought I changed it back to Bolton for the league match. Oh well' date=' will just have to get my revenge in the cup[/quote']

I'll send you a PM as there are four other clubs who haven't made their Australian marquee signing.

Don't ya love revenge. Dumped Central Coast out of the cup 3-0, playing a pretty full strength team- yes the rivalry got in the way. full match report on teh australian 198 thread is a possibility (would love to see that thread more active:p)

Biggest surprise was Bresciano scoring twice yet getting a match rating of 5.

Drew 3 - 3 to Perth i think it was :P Still happy with the way things are going. Just to let everyone know im away from the fourm for a bit so if im inactive it will be because of that but my heart is still with my Victory :)

Haha I had the same result against Wellington. My trade of Dadi/Aloisi has backfired. Aloisi has 7 goals in 4 matches:eek:. Not happy at all with my league position as im 8th:mad: