A-League Setup

Kroitzz

Re: A-League Setup

How can we stop the manager of North Queensland from buying tonnes of non A-League players' date=' these are the players he has already brought.

Vaclav KADLEC

Ludovic SANE

Chris SMALLING

José EVERTON SILVA

Geoffrey JOURDREN[/quote']

ive pmed him before and explained the challenge. he said he wasnt planning on buying mnay players but its starting to get out of hand. maybe some others should politely message him

it was either him or flores i needed them quick cause of injury. just some warning is it ok if i sign adam griffiths of al-shaba (now adelaide united) because he has signed for adelaide for the champions league or something' date=' is that ok?[/quote']

yer go ahead but ull have to beat off competition from sydney fc.

drew 3-3 with melbourne:S

Just a thought for the comp' date=' watt about if we could buy an extra non aus marquee player and extra aus player per season.

So at the start of the next season u are able to buy another 2 overall marquee players, any thoughts on this ides?[/quote']

nah. its less challenging that way i think. what are other thoughts?

This setup is in desperate need of a revamp as now Melbourne and Adelaide have both been quit. We need to fix up this problem of quitting managers as Adelaide, Melbourne and Wellington are unmanaged. Can everyone in the setup please try invite some people who would be interested.

I have thought about it and decided to propose some suggestions:

1. Add in the option of a "youth marquee" this player must be under 23 years old and rating must be 83 or less. This could either be one player or we could do what we have done with teh other marquee and have an aussie and a foreign.

2. The allow to buy any Aussie player on the db.

3. The allowance of free agents possibly only ones with a real life club on the db.

4. The allowance of a third marquee

5. Another suggestion by someone else in the challenge

This setup is in desperate need of a revamp as now Melbourne and Adelaide have both been quit. We need to fix up this problem of quitting managers as Adelaide' date=' Melbourne and Wellington are unmanaged. Can everyone in the setup please try invite some people who would be interested.

I have thought about it and decided to propose some suggestions:

1. Add in the option of a "youth marquee" this player must be under 23 years old and rating must be 83 or less. This could either be one player or we could do what we have done with teh other marquee and have an aussie and a foreign.

2. The allow to buy any Aussie [b']and kiwi[/b] player on the db.

3. The allowance of free agents possibly only ones with a real life club on the db.

4. The allowance of a third marquee

5. Another suggestion by someone else in the challenge

have to agree i spose...i didn't notice that adelaide and melbourne left...

have to agree i spose...i didn't notice that adelaide and melbourne left...

Its a sad fate but if this setup is to survive it must happen

NEW RULE: CAN BUY AN AUSSIE OR KIWI (AS IN NEW ZEALANDER) ON THE DATABASE AS WELL AS ANY FOREIGN PLAYER THAT JOINS THE A-LEAGUE.

unless someone can think of a better idea?

the other ideas were good too :D

think its the best one as it guarantees a good amount of activity

with the news the following are for sale

Clint Bolton (willl need a sum in excess of 1.5million due to his impending rise)

Ivan Necevski

Sung-Hwan Byun

Shannon Cole

Stuart Musialik (selected in the recent Socceroos squad meaning i would like a tad more, in excess of 3 million)

Brendan Gan

Mark Bridge