Do You Find It Hard Letting Go Of Clubs?

Do You Find It Hard Letting Go Of Clubs?  

1. 1.

Re: Do You Find It Hard Letting Go Of Clubs?

I always find it hard quitting clubs' date=' even if the Game World is desolate, I never want to quit...what about you?[/b']

Obviously. I onced accidentally quit a Man U that has all the players that were 95 n above on the db...:(

I never saw the sight of it being unmanaged again:o

I fell into depression and went for suicide:(...nah! just kidding:p:rolleyes:

I agree, I don't like to leave the team I start with because I spend countless hours to get a good squad (my teams are full of good prospects, not just money spinners) and promotions to higher divisions. If I think my team has potential, I always reject invites from the top teams.

Guest msissio

If I have a half decent GC team that I am just bored of then Yes. Otherwise, no.

Example: my Athletic Bilbao sqaud in GC 75. I just beat Barcelona but am stuck in the middle of the table with no offers coming or leaving. Really getting bored with them.

If it is a small club that i've worked a lot on is much more difficult than to quit Real Madrid or Barca

this...

specially when all big clubs' manager is jealous of a third division club.. :D

never quit any club though so far..

accidently left santos but lucky no one cares to join it...

If it is a small club that i've worked a lot on is much more difficult than to quit Real Madrid or Barca

I agree, I have a Bradford squad who I'll never leave. I finished top of the 4th Div in my 1st season, since then I've been offered Man Utd, Man City and Tottenham and turned them all down, I believe they've got great potential and they're all youth players. :)

I agree' date=' I have a Bradford squad who I'll never leave. I finished top of the 4th Div in my 1st season, since then I've been offered Man Utd, Man City and Tottenham and turned them all down, I believe they've got great potential and they're all youth players. :)[/quote']

similarly i have a Darlington, won Divison 4 by a great margin but i'm struggling a lot in Division 3 but still i will never leave them (and i have been offered every good team there is i think)

I thought I would find it hard to quit my beloved Borussia Dortmund side I'd built up over 4 seasons in a custom setup, but surprisingly, it wasn't.

As Robert De Niro's character says in 'Heat', "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." :)

I have Barcelona, Milan, Ajax, Villareal, Sao Paulo and Derry City. The only one I really care about is Derry City who I've had for three seasons and are now challenging for promotion from a division with ajax, santos and olympiakos

Villareal were my first club so I heart them even though I'm one of two managers (80) clubs. Me and the other guy (roma) are just battering away there. If I claim the league and cup double this season, I'm quitting at the top!!! :eek:

i've won the cup already

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Roma 33 27 69

2 VILLARREAL 33 27 67

3 Lyon 33 15 58

4 Barcelona 33 22 56

5 Milan 33 9 52

Im in charge of barcelona, arsenal, bayern munchen, bradford city and could never let any of them go especially bradford who are in div 4 atm and have beaten man utd and chelsea in the cup :) Been manager of them clubs since the game worlds were created so there is NO WAY im leaving them.

I once left a fulham team who were all 90+ including buffon, iniesta, essien, rooney but that was only because too many players kept getting injured for weeks. (gutted)

• 1 month later...