Splash Your Cash- Brand New Setup!

Hi guys, you may have seen my previous thread on ideas for my new custom GW; thanks to all those who provided ideas, all were interesting. But, what I'm sure most of you are actually here for is to get your hands on some information and, of course, a club.

'Splash Your Cash' is an almost identical gameworld to a standard WC, except in order to make it more interesting for myself and others I have placed Barcelona in Division 4. I am managing them and it looks as if a friend of mine will be taking Chelsea, so please don't request to manage those teams.

The economy is set to very rich- hence the name- which will hopefully result in more activity and big transfers occurring as the gameworld gets itself up and running. If you are interested in a job in my gameworlds, you MUST be active and in this GW imparticular, you must be willing to sell decent players and not hold onto them for the sake of it.

Writing and reading newspaper articles on SM is a really enjoyable thing for me and I'd really like keen writers to get on board.

I think that's it- oh no, whoever manages Bayern Munchen, sell me either Robben or Ribery please.

Thanks,

WonderKid

(GW ID: 39346)

Re: Splash Your Cash- Brand New Setup!

'Killaroo'- yes you can have Arsenal, what's your SM name- mine's Tom Rodwell. I'm a gold member and have a picture of Pato. Add me as a friend so I can offer you the job. ;)

And Ashh, obviously Real Madrid are one of the best teams you can get, so I will have to get back to you on that one in case a friend wants it- if not you will be first to hear about it. Unless you can offer me a similar job or deal?

Thanks for the interest guys, job offers won't be straightaway but should come in within 24 hours at the most.

Jobs will be handed out soon guys, you're all currently getting the clubs you want.

If any of you could be so kind as to selling me a top winger (93+) in return it'd be much appreciated :o

Thanks for the support- hope your all really active and make this gameworld an interesting one.

Cheers.

Please could I have Man U or Real? SM name Shaun Hunt.

Please read other posts before requesting clubs- if you did that you'd know that unfortunately both of those clubs are taken.

However a lot of big clubs are still free, including;

Bayern Munchen (please sell me Ribery or Robben if you want them)

Milan

Porto

Juventus

Atletico Madrid

Lyon

Roma

Sevilla

Valencia

The list goes on..

Add Tom Rodwell (Gold member, picture of Pato) as a friend and tell me what job you want and you'll probably get it.

Real Madrid are one of the best teams you can get' date=' so I will have to get back to you on that one in case a friend wants it- if not you will be first to hear about it. Unless you can offer me a similar job or deal?

Thanks for the interest guys, job offers won't be straightaway but should come in within 24 hours at the most.[/quote']

Okay well ill add you and then its up to you :) i dont have a gameworld to offer you a great team in just that im very active and would like to have a oppurtunity at a 'big club' for a change

And to those who've already requested clubs' date=' all job offers are in (I think). Let me know if you haven't received one or have received an offer for the wrong club.[/quote']

Could I have Manchester City please, My SM Name is Chazza Bones I will add you now.

Okay guys, just a quick one. If you have any active friends that you think would be interested in joining the gameworld, let me know, give them their name and get them to add me so I can give them a job.

Also, I've made a few enquiries for players, mainly top wingers. If anyone has a 93+ winger I'd be more than willing to do a good and fair deal.

Last thing, please get writing newspaper reports, maybe you could write about your new job or your squad. I want us all to be active and make the setup more appealing to others.

Cheers.

Okay guys' date=' just a quick one. If you have any active friends that you think would be interested in joining the gameworld, let me know, give them their name and get them to add me so I can give them a job.

Also, I've made a few enquiries for players, mainly top wingers. If anyone has a 93+ winger I'd be more than willing to do a good and fair deal.

Last thing, please get writing newspaper reports, maybe you could write about your new job or your squad. I want us all to be active and make the setup more appealing to others.

Cheers.[/quote']

Will do :) maybe start a m/r and transfer Thread ? to keep things intresting :)

Okay guys' date=' just a quick one. If you have any active friends that you think would be interested in joining the gameworld, let me know, give them their name and get them to add me so I can give them a job.

Cheers.[/quote']

I see you want Robinho. I'm sorry if i'm causing any trouble to you, but I currently don't want to sell him.

Bayern Munich are unmanaged, so why don't you get Robben instead?