Splash Your Cash- Brand New Setup!

Re: Splash Your Cash- Brand New Setup!

If I let you have Bayern' date=' you sell me Ribery on my terms? Another manager may be doing a similar thing so if you want the club that much get back to me asap.[/quote']

Im sure thats against the rules, you cant only let people in who are going to sell you there best player for a deal you want :rolleyes:

LOL honestly I'm offering him two top quality players and loads of money- Maxwell' date=' Yaya and 18 million. What I meant by 'my terms' is that I don't want him asking for Messi and Xavi like some people do.. please don't throw the rulebook at me.[/quote']

I wouldnt be dishing out the throwing of the book anyway, my point is you insinuated that you will only give him that club if he accepts your offer, if he takes over he is free to sell who he wants for what he wants.

Was just saying, agreeing let someone take over if they sell you a player for what you want is against T & C methinks

Ok then. I don't give him the job' date=' I buy the player anyway. The only person who misses out is the person who wants the club. Not me, who has paid good money for this gameworld, not you nor anyone else.

It is, or would've been a more than fair deal, but you seem to be promoting people marching into others' GW's and refusing to sell players at all, unless they shell out better players; ensuing frustration and disrupting the game.

Let's leave it there. B)[/quote']

I know im not in this gameworld or have nothing to do with this but i have to say this wonderkid your a *******. Its alright for you to take the best players from each team and its not alright for them to buy your best players. So what if you paid it doesnt give you the right to bully people into selling there best players. i think everyone should just quit and leave you to buy all the best players.

he wrote "Yeah mate, you can have them, but only if you sell me Robben? Small price to pay for a top team.

Let me know if you will sell me him on my terms and I'll give you the job, but if you're going to say you will please don't even attempt to take the job and not do the deal, because you'll just be sacked.

Get back to me soon mate. Cheers.

heres another. Maybe it will be Yaya Toure, Maxwell. However I've got another person who says he'll sell me RIBERY if I give him the job, but as you asked first I'm willing to let you have the job.. if you sell me Ribery instead.

Get back to me asap- otherwise I'll have to give the job to another person.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys' date=' you may have seen my previous thread on ideas for my new custom GW; thanks to all those who provided ideas, all were interesting. But, what I'm sure most of you are actually here for is to get your hands on some information and, of course, a club.

'Splash Your Cash' is an almost identical gameworld to a standard WC, except in order to make it more interesting for myself and others I have placed Barcelona in Division 4. I am managing them and it looks as if a friend of mine will be taking Chelsea, so please don't request to manage those teams.

The economy is set to very rich- hence the name- which will hopefully result in more activity and big transfers occurring as the gameworld gets itself up and running. If you are interested in a job in my gameworlds, you MUST be active and in this GW imparticular, you must be willing to sell decent players and not hold onto them for the sake of it.

Writing and reading newspaper articles on SM is a really enjoyable thing for me and I'd really like keen writers to get on board.

I think that's it- oh no, whoever manages Bayern Munchen, sell me either Robben or Ribery please.

Thanks,

WonderKid

(GW ID: 39346)[/quote']

can i have bayern munich? or man city, which ever has the most money

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im interested in this gameworld - can I have Milan please? unless Liverpool, Man City or Bayern are free - which I dont think they are .

I am concerned that it appears i can only have a job if i agree to sell players or am i miss reading that? Not too happy to be told I have to sell players, but i'm always up for a deal!

Let me know who I can manage, cheers!:D