I can have ANY of these. Please help me choose who

Millwall Dixson

Out of these players, who would you sign? and why?

Im only intrested in talents and there rating in the near future, Cheers

Hatem BEN ARFA

Fernando LLORENTE

Urby EMANUELSON

Ivan RAKITIC

José Manuel JURADO

Roberto CANELLA

Iván MARCANO

Im basically doing a deal with another manager atm, and this is the list of players he'll throw in with the current one to bump up the value.

Re: I can have ANY of these. Please help me choose who

Yikes that's a doozy of a list, if only because you have some tough choices.

You've got a few sub-groups sort of.

Consistent Performers;

Emanuelson

Llorente

Jurado

Oft starters/sometimes Substitutes;

Rakitic

Canella

Marcano

The Talented, High Profile Guy who is underperforming/making his coach mad and is probably going to leave in the summer so who knows;

Ben Arfa

Personally I like Llorente and Jurado. Llorente could be an impact sub for La Roja during the world cup, as I think he's more match-fit than Bojan and Guiza isn't featuring. Jurado has been playing well and with Maxi on his way out he could be part of the new look Atletico.

Emanuelson is playing better after being a bit up/down for Ajax, however the Dutch League is capped at 90 and he doesn't deserve to go up until a move to a better league.

Ben Arfa is a big risk, as he's argued with the coach and is probably trying to get out. Long term, he's probably the best buy as the most hyped guy in your list.

I like Llorente as he's a stable 90 and Jurado, and the Rakitic/Canella/Marcano group are all players who could up 1 the next ratings check, but not any more than that I suspect.

Out of these players' date=' who would you sign? and why?

Im only intrested in talents and there rating in the near future, Cheers

Hatem BEN ARFA

Fernando LLORENTE

Urby EMANUELSON

Ivan RAKITIC

José Manuel JURADO

Roberto CANELLA

Iván MARCANO

Im basically doing a deal with another manager atm, and this is the list of players he'll throw in with the current one to bump up the value.

Llorente and Jurado may be best option.. Llorente is performing regularly for Bilbao who's doing well so far at La Liga and he has big chance to selected to WC squad while Jurado has big chance to rise with his appeareances this season

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Llorente and Jurado may be best option.. Llorente is performing regularly for Bilbao who's doing well so far at La Liga and he has big chance to selected to WC squad while Jurado has big chance to rise with his appeareances this season

iaggre with gozzy hatem ben afra is a good player not performing but gozzy is right

Cheers for the good answers. Ive gone for Llorente.

Basiscally me mate wants Gibbs + Hines (hes barcelona with just a pure young english sqaud hes building) I knicked gibbs when he was added before him so im giving him back.

Llorente = Gibbs + Hines + 7m is the offer which he'll accept.

Thanks people