Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

Mustafa Amini- trialling with Borrusia Dortmund and Newcastle United

Re: Mustafa Amini- trialling with Borrusia Dortmund and Newcastle United

So we basically have to wait another year before he'll be able to get a decent rise for his minutes (assuming SM also hate Australia so they won't give him much more than +2/3 even if he plays every single minute and scores 15 goals..).

Well he could probably get has high as 80 (Matthew Leckie had an 80 rating when he left) and Robbie Kruse got an 82 before he left (got a +4 from 78 in the last Aussie changes)

But anything more than that will require time at Dortmund. Still wouldn't let that deter you from buying him

Well he could probably get has high as 80 (Matthew Leckie had an 80 rating when he left) and Robbie Kruse got an 82 before he left (got a +4 from 78 in the last Aussie changes)

But anything more than that will require time at Dortmund. Still wouldn't let that deter you from buying him

Yeah well waiting on an 80 rated player for a year isn't really something I'm looking forward to as other players probably will have gone much higher by that. Tbh I already sold him at my clubs, but I'll keep him on my shortlist and if I'm still there next year I can always pick him up I guess.

Well he's posted on his FB page that the deal's done. ;)

I think he'll remain at CCM for another year, on loan before moving to Germany this time next year.

We better wait for official confirmation to come through though but I'm 99% certain the deal will complete very shortly.

Herby

Well, looks like Dortmund aren't willing to cough up more than 100,000 euros for him. Now Celtic have expressed an interest in him and want to have a look at the lad when they play the CCM next month. :eek:

Hoops admit Amini interest

25 June 2011-SBS EXCLUSIVE (www.theworldgame.com.au)

Hot property ... Amini has been a revelation since his A-League debut in October 2010 (Getty)

The Mustafa Amini transfer saga took another twist with Celtic boss Neil Lennon expressing an interest in the teenage midfielder.

With negotiations between Central Coast Mariners and Bundesliga champion Borussia Dortmund stalled over a transfer fee, Celtic stepped in to the mix.

“Yes, we have been tracking Mustafa and I am looking forward to seeing him in action in person, so we can get a better picture of the boy and see what might develop from there,” Neil Lennon confirmed.

The Celtic boss will get his wish on Saturday 2 July at ANZ Stadium when the Hoops take on the Mariners in the first of a three-game pre-season tour.

Click here for your chance to win one of 10 double pass to the Celtic v Central Coast Mariners game

Amini, 18, still has a year to run on his Mariners contract but is keen to test himself at a higher level and secure a dream move to Europe.

It’s understood his management strongly favours the German option and a deal that would involve him being loaned back to the Mariners for a season is still on the table.

But the emergence of interest from the Glasgow giant has upped the ante.

The connection between Celtic and the Mariners was fostered two years ago in Brisbane when Central Coast majority shareholder Peter Turnbull met Hoops chief executive Peter Lawwell for the first time ahead of the pre-season clash against Brisbane Roar.

Last year, Turnbull journeyed to Celtic Park to renew the acquaintance and he followed that up three months back when he sent Celtic some DVD footage of Amini in action for the perusal of the Bhoys coaching staff.

Impressed with what he saw of the Young Socceroos and Olyroos representative, Lennon could ask his club to make a play for Amini's services.

The Mariners rejected an initial $135,000 bid for the playmaker from Dotmund last month and unless its general manager Michael Zorc comes back with an improved offer, there will be do deal.

Riferimento: Re: Mustafa Amini- trialling with Borrusia Dortmund and Newcastle United

Click here for your chance to win one of 10 double pass to the Celtic v Central Coast Mariners game

It doesnt Work!! It Doesnt Work :eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!! I click but nothing Happens, Whyyyy!!!!!!! You Liar!!!!!!

He's Gonna Facing Celtic In a PSF

Sky Sports Say:

Neil Lennon has confirmed he is keen to run the rule over highly-rated teenager Mustafa Amini when Celtic face Central Coast Mariners in a pre-season friendly on Saturday.

Amini has been linked with a move to Celtic, in addition to clubs in the English Premier League, after making a big impression for the Mariners.

The 18-year-old is due to line up against the Bhoys at the weekend and Lennon will have the opportunity to check on Amini at close quarters.

"Well, we'll get a good look at him at the weekend," Lennon said on Fox Sports News Long Lunch.

"The reports we've had have been very positive. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts playing against us."

Little nugget

The Celtic boss is keen to use the club's tour down under to assess the potential for any Australians to follow in the footsteps of Mark Viduka and Scott McDonald by playing for the Old Firm giants.

He added: "That's another reason why we came here. It's an area where British clubs wouldn't be that familiar with. You never know, you might be able to unearth a little nugget here and there.

"I keep a little eye on (the A-League). We have to be a bit more imaginative in who we send. It's very difficult when Scottish teams compete with English teams in the transfer market.

"We look at different markets; Israel, Honduras. Australia might be another area we could tap into it[/i]

Link To Article- http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7011261,00.html

Was just about to post that.

Celtic and Dortmund are both great clubs but Dortmund have a better track record with developing younger players of late, so really hoping he lands up there.

As long as he's not as bad as Scott McDonald and Chris Killen he can come to Celtic but he'll need to get rid of the orange afro that's for certain!

Riferimento: Re: Mustafa Amini- trialling with Borrusia Dortmund and Newcastle United

As long as he's not as bad as Scott McDonald and Chris Killen he can come to Celtic but he'll need to get rid of the orange afro that's for certain!

Dude, the orange afro hair is epic, if he gets rid of it, he will instantly lose his talent, and Japan will be hit by a huge Tsunami, and chinese people will become ebony....

Do Not Joke with the Orange Afro Hair!!!!!

He orange hair is what makes him stand out, it is the secret to his talents and gives him cult status....why then would u cut it off?

CENTRAL Coast Mariners startlet Mustafa Amini will miss tomorrow night's clash with Celtic because of a niggling groin injury.

The club announced his withdrawal on their website today, saying their medical staff had advised him to miss the match after a hectic playing schedule which included commitments with the Socceroos, Young Socceroos and Olyroos squads.

"An independent assessment yesterday followed by assessment from Central Coast Mariners medical department this morning has determined Amini is suffering a niggling groin injury that is related to fatigue, " a statment from the club read.

“Of course, I’m extremely disappointed to miss this game against Celtic but looking after my body has to be the main priority,” Amini told the club.

“Unfortunately I haven’t had a break for a year, so I know I need a rest in order to clear the injury up.”

His withdrawal is a blow to both the Mariners and Amini himself, who was looking to impress Celtic coach Neil Lennon after Lennon said he had been tracking the progress of the 18-year-old midfielder.

Amini trialled with German champions Borussia Dortmund in March and was offered a deal but Dortmund and the Mariners could not come to an agreement over a transfer fee.

Tomorrow night's match at ANZ Stadium is the first of a three-match pre-season tour for Celtic, who will also take on Melbourne Victory and Perth

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/soccer/central-coast-mariners-starlet-mustafa-amini-ruled-out-of-clash-with-celtic/story-e6frey4r-1226085720767

Some are saying this could have something to do with signing for Celtic?

Intresting,It's a Shame He'll Miss The Match.

It'll be Dortmund! I'm guessing he's out of the game more because the deal will be announced soon. Hopefully not Scotland! :P He's also in the TC for the Young Socceroos (local players, bar Fletcher and McGowan on loan to Gold Coast this season later in the year). A 100% certainty for the u20 WC.

Great news.

And well done to CCM for not jumping at the first offer and instead agreeing to a situation that is a win-win-win for all involved

Yes, they are a very professional outfit. Cracking team ;)

Great news.

And well done to CCM for not jumping at the first offer and instead agreeing to a situation that is a win-win-win for all involved

Great Deal.

Let's See How He Get's On In The Future :)

Article on him

Unfair to compare Amini to Kagawa

Updated: 14:03, Monday July 9, 2012

Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has played down comparisons between Australian Mustafa Amini and Shinji Kagawa.

The Bundesliga champions signed Amini on a four-year contract from Central Coast Mariners last summer but immediately loaned the attacking midfielder back to the A-League outfit for a season, where they won the premiers plate after a dominant regular season but failed to make the competition's Grand Final.

However, with Kagawa having departed for Manchester United, Amini is now being viewed as a direct replacement for the Japan international although Zorc, though, finds such talk unhelpful.

'Putting such a burden on a young player's shoulders does nothing for them,' the former Dortmund midfielder told Reviersport.

'We will give the necessary amount of time to Amini, and show the patience you must have with young players.'

The 19-year-old, meanwhile, is well aware that he will require plenty of time to adapt to his new surroundings.

'Germany is a whole new world for me,' the Australia Under 21 international admitted.

'I want to learn as much as I can and become a better player.'