Bullying Game World Owner

I know the player im going to mention is a member of the forum and is well respected by many of you but i have hd enough of what he respects in reurn for a place in his league.

A few days ago i asked to take up Real Madrid in is new set up 'Splash The Cash' He told me he would consider me as long as none of his current friends said the were intrested. So time went on and he allowed me to become them.

I was overjoyed at this finally i had a big team, in a game world that looked like it could be rather decent. But i diddnt know that he would expect me to repay him for his gift of a good team. Since i became them he has Pratically demanded that i sell Ronaldo to him as a good will gesture. He has Also done this with other manages e.g he bayern job where he stated the manager must sell me either Ribery or Robben to get the post.

Here Is the Private Messages bettween us:

His First Comment :

Can you reply to my Ronaldo bid please?

That's a top quality offer, please listen to me when I tell you that it will benefit your team massively. Keita and Henry won't go down in the next changes, if anything Keita will go up.

Seriously, I don't know what to say. When you put a bid like that on the table as a manager you just have to hope that the person who receives it is intelligent enough to understand it's true value.

Hope you do,

Tom

I dont have a reply as private message only lets you view the last 6 bettween you

2nd Comment :[QUOTE]Yes I know what I meant with Keita is that if he is going to change it will be up not down. You say about Henry, I understand your reasons, but at the end of the day this is a game; so when he ends a season with 20 odd goals to his name you aren't really going to hate him then are you? (Trust me, I've had him in other GWs and often he's better than Messi and co)

When you say 'onsider' can you give me a timeframe? I don't want to be left still needing a winger when the league starts tbh.

Again : I dont have a reply as private message only lets you view the last 6 bettween you

His 3rd Comment :[QUOTE]So, like I said, when will you have made your decision by? I don't want to be left still needing a winger going into Sunday's game.

Let me know asap please.

Me : im not really intresed in selling tbh

4th Comment:

Please- too many managers are scared of selling Ronaldo, when so often he doesn't actually make that much impact on their team.

I have a lot more experience than you at this game, I'm not trying to mug you out of anything. I'm a genuine person and I've been good enough to give you probably the best job in the game, all I'm saying is you've had a lot from me for nothing and seem to be expecting an awful lot more.

I don't know what else to say tbh, I'd just be ever so greatful if you did it.

5th Comment :

I'll literally do anything to get Ronaldo, just so long as you accept the deal; haven't you taken enough from me already? I think it might be time to give something back.

I love the way you're happy to take as much as you like from me (i.e. the best job in the GW), but you aren't willing to give anything back and immediately remove me as a friend.

You're a really nice person.

(At this point i would just like to state i was at school so couldnt reply and had not removed him as a friend so where he got this from i do not know)

Me : I havent remove you ? and tbh i dont owe you anything im filling a sot in your league that has hmm 10 managers

6th Comment :..

because I haven't opened it publically yet. You really don't know a lot about this game do you?

You can't see a good deal, you can't understand the value of Real Madrid, you can't understand why no-ones in this gw yet.

Seriously, I don't want an argument; it just frustrates me when random people get sarcastic with me and genuinely believe they're right.

I'd be so happy if you sold me Ronaldo. I'd leave you alone forever, whatever you want, I'll do it. Just please accept the bid.

To me he is trying to pressure me into selling Ronaldo by making me feel guilty about not giving him anything in return for him giving me Real Madrid. I told him several times i did not want to sell on the Forum and Pm but he continues suggesting im stupid and 'He done me a favour'? i think not he has just made my time on SM fustrating and annoying.

This Post isnt to turn people against him, its just to show what people belive they deserve in return for a club. Most players on SM tome been welcoming and very respectful but he seems to think because my Sm Rep is only 62 he can bully me out of the best Player on the game.

What should i do ? , i know its not cheating but shurley there are rules in place to prevent this ?

Ashh

Re: Bullying Game World Owner

He shouldn't be allowed to harass you in such a peer pressuring manor. You should send a SM ticket, I think the GW owner will be warned. Yes he allowed you to have a job in his league, somebody has got to be Real Madrid, so why not you? He can't hold nothing against you because he decided to let you join. Also, I think you should have messaged him earlier so he didn't carry on waffling on about Ronaldo.

(p.s. Henry & Keita for Ronaldo? yuck!)

Ok guys, look. I'm sorry. I've geniuinely never tried to do anything like this on SM, I love this game, I just made this new gameworld and really want to do well in it with Barca.

I realise now I've gone over the top with pursuing Ronaldo and perhaps a couple of others, so as of now I'll drop my interest in him and leave 'Ashh' alone. I'd like you all to stay, but if you feel that the gameworld is that bad already because of my ways then by all means leave (if you see it necessary). I want everyone to enjoy the gameworlds I create, I didn't realise I was getting so personal. Sometimes I guess you just need something like this thread to 'wake you up' to what you've been doing, which it has now. For this I must thank the thread creator (Ashh I believe).

I apologise to anyone who may have been affected in these last couple of days. Honestly I haven't done this before, I just saw it as an easy way of getting new players for free- which is obviously wrong. I'm on this game at least three or four times a day, so I realise I'm a bit too committed and as I said try to get players anyway I can if it means I can do well.

If you would like to sell Ronaldo at any point Ashh and are staying (please do) I'd love it if you could offer him to me first, but I guess you won't after this.

I hope everyone can enjoy the gameworld from now on and, once again, I apologise.

Hope you all understand,

WonderKid/Tom Rodwell

just read this thread and think there is a lot of bullying going on

i am not sure if there is a thread on this sort of thing

or if s/m should post a message somewhere about this

i find with s/m there very good at stamping this sort of thing out

so reporting it is the way to go

fair play to the guy wonderkid he has been big enough to admit he has been wrong

and good on the thread creator ashhh for bring this up

i would just like to say there are many or us on the forum or chatroom who will help or back guys up if they are bullied it cannot be allowed to go on

its nice to see this matter closed now :)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

The following is from the Code of Conduct which forms part of the Terms of Use:

8. Custom Game World:

If you are the owner of a Custom Game World you cannot abuse the privileges which go with it by:

1. Making threats towards another manager to conduct transfers with you;

2. Threatening to sack any manager or are abusive towards them in the hope that they resign;

3. Requesting a manager to buy a player from your club or sell a player to your club if you allow them to enter your Custom Game World.

If SoccerManager.com believe that you have abused the privileges which go with a Custom Game World, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.

If you believe that the Custom Game World owner is doing any of the above then you will need to create a Support Ticket.

he has made appologie so i wouldnt report him yet only if he do it again

I won't do it again; and I'm not just saying that, like I said before this is a one-off and I realise that I took it way too far. The fact is, since I saw this thread this morning I've noticed how bad it was and all day I've been analysing myself and wondering whether I really am a horrible person. I'd like to think I'm not; clearly none of you think that's the case.

Again, apologies to Ashh and anyone else. I don't know what else to say, I've never been in a situation like this before in my life, I'm just trying to explain myself and attempt to right the wrongs I've done over these past few days. Report me if you like, I guess it's necessary, but either way (and you probably won't believe me) this won't happen again.

I won't do it again; and I'm not just saying that' date=' like I said before this is a one-off and I realise that I took it way too far. The fact is, since I saw this thread this morning I've noticed how bad it was and all day I've been analysing myself and wondering whether I really am a horrible person. I'd like to think I'm not; clearly none of you think that's the case.

Again, apologies to Ashh and anyone else. I don't know what else to say, I've never been in a situation like this before in my life, I'm just trying to explain myself and attempt to right the wrongs I've done over these past few days. Report me if you like, I guess it's necessary, but either way (and you probably won't believe me) this won't happen again.[/quote']

Im in your gameworld and although we havent 'met' in the transfer market, reading some of the post's you have been a little too persuading in trying to make deals.... But you have made an apology which is fair enough in my opinion (everybody deserves a second chance) I hope some of the other guys dont quit as this has the potential to be a good gameworld. Once again its nice of you to apologize and im sure the other guys will see this and stay. Feel free to make an intrest in any of my players :)