Bullying Game World Owner

Re: Bullying Game World Owner

To be fair he's apologised so no need to report him as i doubt he'll do it again but i have to say this bit made me laugh

If you would like to sell Ronaldo at any point Ashh and are staying (please do) I'd love it if you could offer him to me first

Still trying to get Ronaldo!!

thats what i call someone not being sorry and changing their approach to get what they want ;)

I was actually going to write another post after that, it was slightly taken out of context. After that quote, I then said 'but I guess you won't'. Obviously I want to buy Ronaldo, who doesn't? As I've said a few times now, I am really sorry and realise that even though I wanted Ronaldo it doesn't make it right to try and intimidate people so I get him. I have also said that I've ended my interest in Ronaldo now; no more bids, taken off shortlist. I am not hassling him anymore, be it wrongly or rightly, because of what's happened.

I have messaged Ashh to personally apologise to him, he hasn't replied. That's his right, I assume it's because he doesn't accept it or because he hasn't seen it yet, but after apologising several times I honestly don't know what else to do. If I'm going to or have been reported by him, so be it, but I'm sorry to say there's very little more I can do about it now than what I have already.

And no, I'm not a respected forumer, I don't know why he wrote that.

Can somebody tell what this gameworld is?

I'd like to join.

Ashh' date=' if you decide to quit, I'll take your Madrid job. And yes, don't fret Wonderkid, I'll do you a deal for Ronaldo.[/quote']

As If it is as easy to get this top job by only stating ''I'll take your Madrid job''. Come on man. . . .

As If it is as easy to get this top job by only stating ''I'll take your Madrid job''. Come on man. . . .

Well, originally i had some sympathy for Ashh, but on reflection, I think he should quit. Ultimately, it all boils down to an act of cowardice. This whole thread can at best be described as nonsense. I mean, what kind of person creates a thread based on Private Messages? The messages are supposed to be private. Anyone who posts PM's on a public forum is morally compromised. It's the equivalent of being a dressing room snitch. As far as I'm concerned, Wonderkid is only guilty of amateur psychology. I ask you a question. What self respecting SM manager wouldn't know how to deal with Wonderkid?

Any how, enough of this gibberish. For the record, I wasn't in the least bit interested in joining this game world. I'll admit, that the thought of easy Trophy's for the cabinet crossed my mind, but only for a fleeting moment.

Well' date=' originally i had some sympathy for Ashh, but on reflection, I think he should quit. Ultimately, it all boils down to an act of cowardice. This whole thread can at best be described as nonsense. I mean, what kind of person creates a thread based on Private Messages? The messages are supposed to be private. Anyone who posts PM's on a public forum is morally compromised. It's the equivalent of being a dressing room snitch. As far as I'm concerned, Wonderkid is only guilty of amateur psychology. I ask you a question. What self respecting SM manager wouldn't know how to deal with Wonderkid?

Any how, enough of this gibberish. For the record, I wasn't in the least bit interested in joining this game world. I'll admit, that the thought of easy Trophy's for the cabinet crossed my mind, but only for a fleeting moment.[/quote']

Well we're all glad that this problem has been solved, and now there's no need for ridiculous posts like that that only try to relight the flame. Its done now, save the fight talk for some other time.