Walcott trade help

SteveDerby

Re: Walcott trade help

Walcott has a higher ceiling (my opinion) than the other two players.

Should go to the World Cup as long as he regains fitness, and provides a good service as an off the bench attacking winger with more ball skills than a Beckham. Although he could move down the order if Lennon is on the bench/more match fit than Walcott.

The deal depends on your team. If you're still Arsenal, I might hold off for a few weeks to see if Walcott gets back into the first team. He's a Wing/Fwd (right?) and I like his versatility, too. If you're a mid-level club and the other two players represent upgrades at their respective positions, then I could definitely say accepting would be justified.

I don't see Dembele as ever being better than Benz, Higuain, Dzeko.

I also don't see Hangeland as ever being better than Pique, Silva, or Vermaelen at least.

So I'd say do it if you like Walcott actually, as you aren't losing anything you really need.

What are his prospects for the future?

Is he likely to go to the world cup?

I have been offered Walcott for Dembele and Hangeland.

I probably am losing out in the short term but long term I could do well here.

Opinions please?

If hes fit 2-3 months before the world cup starts, then he will definately go. Hes still learning, but everyone remembers the hat-trick against Croatia :) But I dont think he will be a starter, unless England have major injuries. Players like Young and Lennon are ahead of him at the moment.

Hes injured at the moment, not for long. Once fully fit he will be a regular for Arsenal.

If Hangeland and Dembele arent in your starting 11, then accept.