Gold Championship 91

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 91 Results nights are never the same when there is no GC91 result to check. No transfers to update, although I've got a few targets in mind. Over half my squad is on transfer

Re: Gold Championship 91 Old Boy Comes Back To Haunt Old Club! Manchester City 2-1 Aston Villa Ireland 9 Heskey 60 Barry 89 Barry Celebrates His Late Winner! After a disappointing defeat

Re: Gold Championship 91 my best deal was heinze for 8 mil. which isnt bril but a 90 for cash is rear also just won my 1st GC Championship with Shakthar in GC91.:D:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 91

Manchester United

well done any chance of signing obatan and the brizil twins on loan for the season i no my team is good but love them and will play them in my 1st team:)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 91

I got Lokomotiv Moskva a beginner to the Gold Championships :)

and you have me waching your every move how nice lol good luck bud hope all gose well for your fist gc just so you no it is harder then any league you have been in before this is a hole new dimetion there is tranfer left right and center and for one thing you defo picked the right league as you is now my big rivals