Gold Championship 91

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 91 Results nights are never the same when there is no GC91 result to check. No transfers to update, although I've got a few targets in mind. Over half my squad is on transfer

Re: Gold Championship 91 Old Boy Comes Back To Haunt Old Club! Manchester City 2-1 Aston Villa Ireland 9 Heskey 60 Barry 89 Barry Celebrates His Late Winner! After a disappointing defeat

Re: Gold Championship 91 my best deal was heinze for 8 mil. which isnt bril but a 90 for cash is rear also just won my 1st GC Championship with Shakthar in GC91.:D:D

Re: Gold Championship 91

Milan Transfer News

Huntelaar leaves for Pazzini, Palombo, and 1.4 Million

Flamini leaves for Berezutsky, Mark Gonzalez, and 10 Million

Beckham leaves for Leo and 5 Million

Inzaghi leaves for 7 Million

Onyewu leaves for Baines

Mati Fernandez comes to Milan for Ambrosini and 8 Million

Still a lot of high rated players at Milan can go for P/EX

Milan Transfer News

Huntelaar leaves for Pazzini' date=' Palombo, and 1.4 Million

Flamini leaves for Berezutsky, Mark Gonzalez, and 10 Million

Beckham leaves for Leo and 5 Million

Inzaghi leaves for 7 Million

Onyewu leaves for Baines

Mati Fernandez comes to Milan for Ambrosini and 8 Million

Still a lot of high rated players at Milan can go for P/EX

Add Ronaldinho to Manchester United for Berbatov, Ji-Sung Park, and 5 Million

Palmeiras News

300_1251493602.jpg

Palmeiras Manager Daniel Vaz reported yesterday that the Brazilians sides fans were in for a shocker as Former England Captain and World Football Legend David Beckham will join the Brazilian side. The deal with Milan see's local Center Back hero Leo moving to the Italian giants. But Vaz said it was all for the greater good of the club

275px-David-Beckham3.jpg

Also in the press release today, Manager Vaz reported that Real Madrid Veteran Metzelder was very upset with his current playing time at the Bernabeu and has agreed to join Palmeiras for 5million. Vaz finally said that with the likes of Vagner Love, New Captain David Beckham and Head Center Back Metzelder, Palmeiras will be more than ready for their first venture to Vasco da Gama tomorrow.

it has been confirmed today that that schalke fc have appointed dominic latouche as manager this is seen as a gamble because this is his 1st ever job (gc) this is what he had to say '' i know im inexpericed but i have a lot of know how to make the squad better than what it is , and when on his plans for schalke he said this ive looked at the squad we nned to make permanet and loan signings to stregthen the team and finallay we asked him what are his goals for this season then he had this to say win the league but with schalke 14th and hoovering over the releagation zone that remains to be seen

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=966

Napoli announce Stifler as new manager.

The famous side from Naples named a delighted Stifler as manager this afternoon after a suitable compensation package was agreed with Derby County for his services.

Stifler said :

" Napoli has always been a club I admire and am delighted to be sat here now. We have a number of quality players - who have already attracted bids from accross Europe - I will be looking to review the squad and do whats best for the club"

l_650.gif

172_1245420019.jpg

New man appointed at the Mestalla

ValenciaFansEPA_468x310.jpg

It's official, Valencia have announced SirJake as Sean Johnson's successeur at the Mestalla after some bad results drove the Englishmen out of his job. Johnson took charge of Valencia at the start of the Spanish Primera Liga season and after 9 games respectively left the club for another manager. It has later today been announced that Valencia have announced SirJake, former Falkirk boss as the new Valencia manager after being left out of managerment following he's resignition of Falkirk. Jake is thought to of picked he's side to face Atheltic Club tonight at the Mestalla which is already a sell out, Jake hoping to get he's Valencia career up and running with a win.

2997_1252848547.jpg2985_1261676575.jpg14228_1209755861.jpg

Since his entrance at Valencia, Jake has issued a statement saying that Villa, David Silva or Mata will not be leaving Valencia this season as they are a key combination to the squad and will play a key part for them this season. Jake has also said that these 3 players are the main reason why he took charge of Valencia, he described Valencia as "Superb" due to their quality and depth the squad has.

3938_1209755861.jpg

More news from Valencia is confirmation of Jake's first signing at the club since he took over, Frenchmen Sébastien Squillaci, aged 29 has joined from rivals Sevilla in a deal which saw Marchena leave Valencia and go and play across Spain with Sevilla. Jake has spoken today on Squillaci, this is what he had to say:

"He is a great player. I think he will play a key role along with Villa, Mata and David Silva at our club. I have big ambitions already with Valencia and I am happy to say that Squillaci is on my plans for the future of the club. I kick off my campain as Valencia manager tonight against Atheltic Club who are on a decent run of form winning their last game 4-2 so it will be an interesting clash at the Mestalla, thanks."