Gold Championship 91

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 91 Results nights are never the same when there is no GC91 result to check. No transfers to update, although I've got a few targets in mind. Over half my squad is on transfer

Re: Gold Championship 91 Old Boy Comes Back To Haunt Old Club! Manchester City 2-1 Aston Villa Ireland 9 Heskey 60 Barry 89 Barry Celebrates His Late Winner! After a disappointing defeat

Re: Gold Championship 91 my best deal was heinze for 8 mil. which isnt bril but a 90 for cash is rear also just won my 1st GC Championship with Shakthar in GC91.:D:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 91

de@blv.gif

Today German Div 1 side Bayer Leverkusen has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager the team is right now siting in 6th place 5 points off 1st with 7 games to go the team also gose up against 4th place tomorow with a win moving the team up the league and a loss could see the team drop to 8th depending on over scores elss were the manager has told press a top 3 finish is not out of ower reach and we hope to push for the remander of the season.

92681989-mario-gomez-bayern-wechsel.9.jpg

In big news German Center Forword Mario Gomez could be on the way out the 24 year old has scored 13 goals this season with 11 assists and 12 man of mach awards he is linked with a move to england and the manager has told press he will only leave if a good offer comes in.

Guest MR. HAMMER

168321080.jpg

The Big Horse Race Is On:

It has today been confirmed that Bayer Leverkusen Forward Mario Gomez could be on his way to England to ever join Liverpool or Manchester City the Leverkusen manager has told press he is not in a hurry to sell him but both teams look keen on signing the young German International he is also a key player to the teams top 4 chances as he has been on top form this season and it will be a big shame to see him leave as the new manager here the 1st thing is to make the fans accept you as the new manager and selling him is not one to do but if I am to sell him then getting in two new players would work.

This is what Gomez had to say, “The German league is one of the best but nothing can beat the English game it is the best in the world and I am flattered that two grate teams are trying to sign me I only hope that one offers a good deal as the manager has told press and me that he is not keen on selling me it would be a dream move to join Liverpool but the new revolution at Manchester City could be fun also being in the same league as Manchester United one of the teams I have been following all my life would be a dream but as for my move I am all up for a move to England.”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ciaranmc2k10

163_1254930197.jpg

Real Madrid Update

Real Madrid have had an up down season so far with only being left in the SMFA Cup Quarter final against Rhys Fiorentin and Madrid go into the game 2-1 up thanks to Pulo and Daniel a 75 and 65 scored on the day.

We are 5th on the table level on points with Sevilla and Atletico Madrid on 59 points each

Top Transfers

Gerrard

Julio Cesar

Vidic (gone now)

Puyol (in for Vidic)

Pato (gone aswell)

Higuian (back in for Pato)

Gael Clichy

Ibrahamovic

We are fighting for an SMFA place and will achieve a piece of silverware

2342778393_78c9fcdae3_o.jpg

NEW MAN AT IBROX

Scotsman Gadga was chuffed when he recieved a fax stating that he was given the vacant seat as manager at Ibrox. Gagda living in stoke on trent will travel north up the M6 to Glasgow tomorrow to sign a 5yr contract.. Gagda gave a quick quote

We can forget on the leagur this season as we are to afr behind to challenge a SMFA comp place, but we are still in the Scottish cup and that could be our chance for a place in Europe, next season we will be prepared to challenge Celtic for the title and to be the no1 club from Glasgow.

Manchester City quick summary

201ACC4B-A068-0CCF-884078EEDDE06879.jpg

We are having a very good season and won the first honour of the GC91 season, by winning the English Shield. Unfortunetely we crashed out of the English Cup in the third round away to a strong Villa side. We also, crashed out the SMFA Shield to Napoli in the Quarter final stages. However, the Blues are going strong in the league and are second in the table and am level on points with first place Arsenal.

The squad has changed drastically since I got them when GC91 was opened. The likes of Adebayor, Robinho, Barry, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Viera, Santa Cruz, Bridge and Bellamy departed, but were replaced with fresh talent in the likes of; Mario Gomez, Dzeko, Kjaer, Van der Vaart, Affelay, Criscito, Pazzini, Barnetta, Benayoun, Azpilicueta, Romero and Romaric.

Got a lot of players on T/B's, so I'm probably not the best club to deal with at the moment. Although, I am listening to offers for Tevez, Given and Lescott. Would take a very good offer to tempt me to sell Tevez though. :P

Celtic are crowned Champions of Scotland after a 3-1 win at home to Aberdeen, Jaliens, Huggel and Olic with the goals. This completes a League and Shield double and will be hoping to add more trophies next season :)

In other news, snapped up James McArthur from Hamilton Accies for £4.2million.

Planning to give reserves some game time in last three games so they don't get concerns.

glasgow-rangers-simply-the-best-9965142.jpg

RANGERS STAY UNBEATEN UNDER GADGA

Rangers beat Hearts 2-0 at Tynecastle to remain unbeaten under Gadga's managment.. The fans are gutted to hear that Glasgow rivals Celtic are champions and won't rest till rangers take the title off them, this may be fightin talk but thats how it works in Glasgow.. we won't settle for 2nd best we are the best, and manager gadga as already gave a wee warning to celtic.. be aware next season B)

• 2 weeks later...

Benfica want Suchy' date=' Parshivlyuk, Sessegnon and Welliton.[/quote']

Well they are all in my starting line up so i would need a replacement ;) Also a bit of cash, you could make the bid and i will see :D

I am Rubin.. :o good luck for next season.. ;) i hope do clearly better than i already made untill now ;)

Thankyou, goodluck to also