Gold Championship 91

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 91 Results nights are never the same when there is no GC91 result to check. No transfers to update, although I've got a few targets in mind. Over half my squad is on transfer

Re: Gold Championship 91 Old Boy Comes Back To Haunt Old Club! Manchester City 2-1 Aston Villa Ireland 9 Heskey 60 Barry 89 Barry Celebrates His Late Winner! After a disappointing defeat

Re: Gold Championship 91 my best deal was heinze for 8 mil. which isnt bril but a 90 for cash is rear also just won my 1st GC Championship with Shakthar in GC91.:D:D

Re: Gold Championship 91

Beat United 2-1 tonight at the Swamp! :D Not having the greatest of seasons compared to last season, but we're still doing ok.

May let Kjaer go, but would have to be for a good offer. Players, not available are Tevez, De Jong, Criscito, Mariga and Dzeko; but contact me over any other players. :)

Yeahhhh Bastian Schweinsteiger signs for Man City! :D A real bargain IMO of Afellay + Kompany + £10m. Delighted, because Kompany was third choice CB and now Afellay has gone Van der Vaart can move to his favoured AM postition.

This is how the new look City looks

Given

Beck Gamberini Kjaer Criscito

Schweinsteiger De Jong S.Keita

VD.Vaart Tevez

Dzeko

Reserves: Bochetti, Isla, Asamoah, Benayoun, Pedro Leon, Dzsudzsak, Diaby, Mariga and Zaccardo.

Plus Gameiro and Torbinskiy currently out on loan.

Looking to sell either Kjaer or De Jong. Would need a replacement plus a striker in the deal. PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A couple of months ago this used to be a really active GC, but now it's completely dull! Not done a deal for ages and have had Kjaer on the transfer list for about a month and have been shocked at how little interest I've had for him!

Really keen to do deals, so most players are available at City. PM me and we can negotiate some deals.

Been a busy day for my City and now have the additions of Jesus Navas, James Rodriguez, Bojan Krkic and will have a top up and coming RB in my squad in about an hour or so.

First 11

Given

Gamberini-Bocchetti-Criscito

-----------De Jong------------

Navas-Schweinsteiger-S.Keita-Benayoun

Tevez-Dzeko

Second 11

Given

Beck-Bonucci-Isla

-----Asamoah------

P.Leon-Mariga-A.Diaby-J.Rodriguez

Gameiro-Bojan

Happy with how my side is coming along. Would like a better winger to replace Benayoun and a decent back up keeper. My next best after Given is Jason Steele (75). Always open to deals, so PM us if interested in anyone. Been on a poor run since I went on holiday seeing me lose 5 out of our last 6 league matches, leaving us in 13th spot. Hoping to turn it around with a new formation. Got a must win Champions Cup match on Monday which 3 points against Atlante will guarentee a spot in the knock-outs.

• 1 year later...