Which Car!? - Help Appreciated

Spam

Re: Which Car!? - Help Appreciated

Personally' date=' I see this as a bit of bullying.

Yes yes the guy has lied, a lot. However, why don't we just delete/close the thread and move on.

Even if he isn't who he says he is, there's nothing we can do.

Can't really explain it, but what you lot are doing isn't nice.[/quote']

How is this in any way bullying??

I let you know he was lying, that isn't bullying mate

How is this in any way bullying??

I let you know he was lying' date=' that isn't bullying mate[/quote']

It wasn't exactly directed at you, I know my previous post was poor. Anyway, you've done the right thing in telling us who the "real" Spam is. Is there any more point in continuing this thread and ridiculing the guy, is my main point.

Cheers for the laugh's Spam. Its probably very good and lucky for Spam that Steve came on hear and told us the truth. Hopefully Spam will get a life now. All for the greater good. He ''betrayed'' us in a miniscure way, so we should be able to have a laugh at his expense, not that he's coming back on the forum any time soon!

Quite a tester here for Spam AND the Forum. What would be a good outcome?

1) Spam Just apologises for these miniscule misdemeanours.

2) Forumites accept his apology, post about it for one day if they must, THEN move on AND NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN.

Now that would be a test of maturity & camaradrie for all sides. Is it possible guys?

Quite a tester here for Spam AND the Forum. What would be a good outcome?

1) Spam Just apologises for these miniscule misdemeanours.

2) Forumites accept his apology' date=' post about it for one day if they must, THEN move on AND NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN.

Now that would be a test of maturity & camaradrie for all sides. Is it possible guys?[/quote']

He doesn't need to apologise! He hasn't really done anything to upset or hurt anyone. It was just funny, that was all. If he were to come back, I have a feeling the forum has other things to worry about than Spam's imagination... like laughing at Liverpool, or Gary Neville.

He doesn't need to apologise! He hasn't really done anything to upset or hurt anyone. It was just funny' date=' that was all. If he were to come back, I have a feeling the forum has other things to worry about than Spam's imagination... like laughing at Liverpool, or Gary Neville.[/quote']

Okay I'll go along with that, I just wanted to find a way Spam wouldn't feel he could never come back as he would be haunted by never-ending posters referring to this miniscule matter. Come back Spam!!

like most men on this planet spam has a giant ego and stevy's quite literally battered it so badly that spam is afraid to post on here again, so as i said earlier he'll probably come back under another name within a few weeks and the 'spam' name will disappear

I just stumbled upon this now, what a read:o

Still though, Spam was great! I couldn't care if he lied, he was a great forumer. He knew his stuff about all leagues, he was very helpful and I enjoyed posting with him on the Arsenal thread. Spam get yourself back on here, No one cares that you lied. You're a great forumer irrelevant of what has happened here.

I just stumbled upon this now' date=' what a read:o

Still though, Spam was great! I couldn't care if he lied, he was a great forumer. He knew his stuff about all leagues, he was very helpful and I enjoyed posting with him on the Arsenal thread. Spam get yourself back on here, No one cares that you lied. You're a great forumer irrelevant of what has happened here.[/quote']

YOU STOLE MY WORDS :eek:. Thats exactly what I was going to say, someone mentioned it on the Arsenal thread and I was a bit confused with what was going on :confused:. I was surprised at first because I haven't read or heard anything like this before. But anyway its not worth talking about now, he should come back because he was a good forumer. Btw CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

YOU STOLE MY WORDS :eek:. Thats exactly what I was going to say' date=' someone mentioned it on the Arsenal thread and I was a bit confused with what was going on :confused:. I was surprised at first because I haven't read or heard anything like this before. But anyway its not worth talking about now, he should come back because he was a good forumer. Btw CLOSE THIS THREAD!!![/quote']

Yep, that someone that mentioned it on the Arsenal thread was myself:)

Personally' date=' I see this as a bit of bullying.

Yes yes the guy has lied, a lot. However, why don't we just delete/close the thread and move on.

Even if he isn't who he says he is, there's nothing we can do.

Can't really explain it, but what you lot are doing isn't nice.[/quote']

As much as i agree with a lot of things you say, and respect you alot but, i completely disagree, he hasnt done anything wrong . . . . he doesnt need to apologise, but what he did was funny as, and he needs to be ripped lightly if he ever comes back. Its banter, nothing to abusive obviously :o as that would be outta order.

I mean who seriously needs to fabricate a whole different life up ? i mean that is a little weird, infact very weird, only just strolled across this thread, deffo worth a LOL :)

I dont mind if he comes back, he was a good forumer but i tend not to like people who are fake in real life so i dont see why that should change on here.

Spam you acted like a

contrast-can-mug.jpg

:P:)

As much as i agree with a lot of things you say' date=' and respect you alot but, i completely disagree, he hasnt done anything wrong . . . . he doesnt [b']need[/b] to apologise, but what he did was funny as, and he needs to be ripped lightly if he ever comes back. Its banter, nothing to abusive obviously :o as that would be outta order.

I mean who seriously needs to fabricate a whole different life up ? i mean that is a little weird, infact very weird, only just strolled across this thread, deffo worth a LOL :)

I dont mind if he comes back, he was a good forumer but i tend not to like people who are fake in real life so i dont see why that should change on here.

Spam you acted like a

I actually 100% agree with you, especially when it comes to fake people in "real life".

Must of been a bit emotional because of exams :o:D

As much as i agree with a lot of things you say' date=' and respect you alot but, i completely disagree, he hasnt done anything wrong . . . . he doesnt [b']need[/b] to apologise, but what he did was funny as, and he needs to be ripped lightly if he ever comes back. Its banter, nothing to abusive obviously :o as that would be outta order.

Very true, at least he didn't try and be a girl like some have done and made some people look like complete muppets, he's got nothing to worry about in my view, of course we will rip in to him, but hay thats life :P

I just came across this thread.... OMG !!! Brilliant! It's weird and uncomfortable and somewhat funny all at the same time.

Kinda like watching a car wreck....;)

Soooo many unanswered questions though...

• Which virtual car did he ended up getting....? I hope that he considers that the price of virtual petrol in London is the most expensive in the nation...
  • Which medical school was he going to tell us that he was attending ? If he hasn't made up his mind, I think Moria and Isengard both have top-notch medical schools.
  • What the hellll did he do to pisssss off his school classmates as much as he apparently has? Hopefully he has a remedy for that situation.
  • What's it been like for him in school since all this came out? I'm sure it has to be tyre-ing for him.
  • Is Stevy_2k10 still alive or did Spam run him over?

I hope Spam comes back though. He brought something different to the Forum community. He is opinionated and likes a good bit of debate. Plus he likes to stir the pot a bit...and was apparently helpful to a lot of people. It'll be fun trying to figure out what name he's re-incarnated under.

Very true' date=' at least he didn't try and be a girl like some have done and made some people look like complete muppets, he's got nothing to worry about in my view, of course we will rip in to him, but hay thats life :P[/quote']

Can think of two off top of my head who have done that, one is a mod and the other as gone very far in the forumer's world cup thing .

Bet he wished he went down that road now.

So Spam just come back and say your going to be a female doctor.