Which Car!? - Help Appreciated

Spam

Re: Which Car!? - Help Appreciated

: After asking someone were spam had gone he gave me the link to this. I was quite suprised by it. I did't expect what was there. I would just like to hear an explanation from him.

I will try and speak to him on xbox live. If it is him. I have only just recently added him.

He could also just come back on another account and no one would know.

Yea I'll have a talk to him on Xbox Live as well.

Oh yea Adam, can you add me please, im conalmufcrsfc.

Exciting news!

We drew RBAI in the fourth round - we'll be able to meet up for a ride in your new car after the game' date=' Spam! You won't even have to travel to Larne, it's being played at your place! :D[/quote']

ha great :) keep an eye out for him ;)

Nah' date=' Northern Ireland's not as small as you may think :P He lives about half an hour away. Well I dunno where he lives but his school is about half an hour away.[/quote']

Ha i know i have a half brother and sister there :P i do hope you see him :D

LOL. I thought I'd check this thread out of curiousity as I'm not an avid car fanatic + I haven't seen him online in a while. All I can say is LOL, I suspected something when he said he was taking time off the forum to study but was still a constant poster.

Seriously though I hope Spam doesn't leave because of this. If you're reading this just come back and start afresh; you have earned many people's respect and have produced some good work on the forum. Your input will be missed and I'm sure this will all be forgotten or at least not mentioned much as time goes on.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I read this ages ago when it happened can't remember what it was about any chance of a quick paragraph on what happened?

Germ telling porkies about being a medical student and living in London and his school/college mate exposing him to the forum and Germ not being seen again :P