Top Rant! I HATE..

Stevie Blade

Just found this post from a QPR fan.. Very funny and so true!

the sad truth:

I take more pleasure in seeing Chelsea lose than I do in seeing QPR win at the moment.

I sat through so many matches when we were absolute dog poo under the likes of Ray Harford and with people like Paul Bruce, Matthew Brazier and Mark Perry in the squad and I never felt like this.

The club isn't ours anymore but moreso than that - football is just properly gash these days.

I mean really gash.

football generally.

I hate nearly everything about it these days....

I hate the Prem and the myth that it is exciting this year. Man City breaking into the top four isn't exciting. They spent loads of money. It's no more exciting that Nameless idiot getting to number 1 in the charts after winning the X-Factor.

I hate the myth of foreign kids. Buying some French kid when he's 17, playing him in the League Cup and then selling him when he's 20 after about 3 appearances in the league is NOTHING SPECIAL.

I hate hearing about Liverpool/Man Utd's debt but nothing ever happening about it. A club needs to go to the wall for the money thing to change but it doesn't happen. Why the heck are Charlton, Leeds and Southampton still in business?

I hate Frank Lampard's stupid fricking face. I hate that Joe Cole's tongue is never in his mouth, the downsy spacker. I hate John Terry being England captain when he's CLEARLY AN OAF.

I hate the England team.

I hate young exciting wingers who have nothing but pace. Tony Scully had nothing but pace.

I hate the FA Cup. There may be little shocks like last night but for the most part you know who's going to win it. Unless a team throws away all their financial security to win it a la Pompey.

I hate Harry friggin Redknapp. And Jamie Redknapp. And Louise Redknapp. And the Wii.

I hate James Nesbitt, Eammon Holmes and bloody everyone.

I hate Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.

I hate Garth Crooks.

I hate Garth Brooks for that matter.

I hate Sky Sports.

I hate that when a lower league player beats 10 players and chips the keeper it doesn't matter but if Rooney scores from more than 20 yards it's amazing.

I hate that everything football related has to have 'Club Foot' playing behind it.

I hate that female sports journos are now mandatory.

I hate Mark Lawrensen for not coming out. 'I do like a big man at the back'. I bet you do.

I hate any advert that portrays football to be about anything other than pain and disappointment.

I hate any advert that mentions pies at football.

I hate Lee Hughes and the fact that he makes a living from the game. I hate Marlon King and any team that signs him when he gets out. I hate that it'll probably be us.

I hate Phil Brown.

I hate 'well the ball is a lot lighter now and will cause goalkeepers real problems this summer' before EVERY FRIGGING TOURNAMENT.

I hate that Kieron Dyer earned more in the time I took to write this post than I'll earn this month.

I hate Adrian Durham, Ian Wright and Alan Brazil.

I hate Gazza. Either die or shut up. Stop frickin lingering.

I hate hearing about Hillsborough more than I hear about Heysel or Bradford.

I hate that a comeback from 4-0 down at half time (TWICE) means nothing because we aren't friggin scouse.

I hate Leeds.

I hate Roy Keane.

I hate grown men wearing football shirts of their team whilst shopping on a saturday when their team is playing at home.

I hate that I don't hate Roy Hodgson.

I hate Jermaine Beckford and any player who has neck tattoos.

I hate songs being inappropriately taken as club anthems and then sung in a manly way. 'I'm forever blowing bubbles....'. Gaylords.

I hate Danny Dyer and anyone he's ever interviewed.

I hate the book 'Cass' by Cass Pennant. It is honestly the stupidest thing I've ever read. Chapter 1: Millwall. 'Yeah we took 50 to Millwall. They had 1000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. Chapter 2: Liverpool. 'Yeah we took 50 to Liverpool. They had 2000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. Clook me... Jade Goody's autobiography is probably better. Even her non-ghost written one.

I hate that all good youngsters end their careers at Spurs before they start.

I tried to edit out all of the swear words, there are probably some more in there, if so, infract me 1 point and you can edit them out for me Mr Mod ;):D

Re: Top Rant! I HATE..

I hate the fact that Liverpool have played rubbish all season yet they are two points off a Champions League place.

I also hate the fact that, even though some players have been playing in England for more than 2 seasons, they cannot speak a word of English, compared to the likes of cricket, tennis and F1 where just about every player speaks English.

I hate songs being inappropriately taken as club anthems and then sung in a manly way. 'I'm forever blowing bubbles....'. Gaylords.

I'd like to see that QPR fan say that actually in Upton Park. :P

Quite good. :D

I would just add' date=' "I hate Man Utd".

No infractions needed though. ;)[/quote']

I got one for saying mong, you can't get one for saying downsy? Not saying that you should it's just you mods all have different ideas.

PS

I hate it when people say 'we' when refering to the team they support.

the sad truth:

I take more pleasure in seeing Chelsea lose than I do in seeing QPR win at the moment.

I sat through so many matches when we were absolute dog poo under the likes of Ray Harford and with people like Paul Bruce' date=' Matthew Brazier and Mark Perry in the squad and I never felt like this.

The club isn't ours anymore but moreso than that - football is just properly gash these days.

I mean really gash.

football generally.

I hate the Prem and the myth that it is exciting this year. Man City breaking into the top four isn't exciting. They spent loads of money. It's no more exciting that Nameless idiot getting to number 1 in the charts after winning the X-Factor.

I hate the myth of foreign kids. Buying some French kid when he's 17, playing him in the League Cup and then selling him when he's 20 after about 3 appearances in the league is NOTHING SPECIAL.

I hate hearing about Liverpool/Man Utd's debt but nothing ever happening about it. A club needs to go to the wall for the money thing to change but it doesn't happen. Why the heck are Charlton, Leeds and Southampton still in business?

I hate Frank Lampard's stupid fricking face. I hate that Joe Cole's tongue is never in his mouth, the downsy spacker. I hate John Terry being England captain when he's CLEARLY AN OAF.

I hate the England team.

I hate young exciting wingers who have nothing but pace. Tony Scully had nothing but pace.

I hate the FA Cup. There may be little shocks like last night but for the most part you know who's going to win it. Unless a team throws away all their financial security to win it a la Pompey.

I hate Harry friggin Redknapp. And Jamie Redknapp. And Louise Redknapp. And the Wii.

I hate Garth Crooks.

I hate Sky Sports.

I hate that when a lower league player beats 10 players and chips the keeper it doesn't matter but if Rooney scores from more than 20 yards it's amazing.

I hate that everything football related has to have 'Club Foot' playing behind it.

I hate Mark Lawrensen for not coming out. 'I do like a big man at the back'. I bet you do.

I hate any advert that portrays football to be about anything other than pain and disappointment.

I hate Lee Hughes and the fact that he makes a living from the game. I hate Marlon King and any team that signs him when he gets out. I hate that it'll probably be us.

I hate Phil Brown.

I hate 'well the ball is a lot lighter now and will cause goalkeepers real problems this summer' before EVERY FRIGGING TOURNAMENT.

I hate that Kieron Dyer earned more in the time I took to write this post than I'll earn this month.

I hate that a comeback from 4-0 down at half time (TWICE) means nothing because we aren't friggin scouse.

I hate Leeds.

I hate Roy Keane.

I hate grown men wearing football shirts of their team whilst shopping on a saturday when their team is playing at home.

I hate the book 'Cass' by Cass Pennant. It is honestly the stupidest thing I've ever read. Chapter 1: Millwall. 'Yeah we took 50 to Millwall. They had 1000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. Chapter 2: Liverpool. 'Yeah we took 50 to Liverpool. They had 2000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. Clook me... Jade Goody's autobiography is probably better. Even her non-ghost written one.

I tried to edit out all of the swear words, there are probably some more in there, if so, infract me 1 point and you can edit them out for me Mr Mod ;):D[/quote']Lol, Interesting stuff. ;)

I hate Julio Arca, he's the worst midfielder to play for Boro.

I hate Gareth Southgate for paying £3m for a left back called Julio Arca, and then finding out he was rubbish at LB and put him in midfield, where he is even worse.

...........infact I hate him even more for paying £3m for Marvin Emnes who is clearly not good in any position.

..........For paying £12m for Alfonso Alves. £12m!!!.

..........Selling Lee Cattermole for £3m.

..........Selling James Morrison for £2.5m

..........Not playing Turnbull and keeping Brad Jones.

..........for getting fired and leaving Strachan with the worst "team" ever at the Riverside.

I hate Lee Cattermole.

I hate Newcastle, Sunderland and Leeds.

I hate Boro fans who think Southgate was a good manager :confused:

I hate Cricket (its so rubbish!)

I hate New York.

I hate SUV's unless its a Land Rover.

I hate people who hate Jonathan Ross.

I hate Europe and everything it stands for.

I hate Harry Hill <----:confused::confused::confused: (surely he is a better Doctor).

the sad truth:

I sat through so many matches when we were absolute dog poo under the likes of Ray Harford and with people like Paul Bruce' date=' Matthew Brazier and Mark Perry in the squad and I never felt like this.

I mean really gash.

football generally.

I hate the England team.

I hate Garth Crooks.

I hate Sky Sports.

I hate Phil Brown.

I hate Leeds.

I hate Roy Keane.

I tried to edit out all of the swear words, there are probably some more in there, if so, infract me 1 point and you can edit them out for me Mr Mod ;):D[/quote']

I have just finished listening to TalkSport radio and they have just finished reading this posting (from the QPR site where u found it). Brilliant find Stevie Blade!, i knew once they started to read it that it was the exact post you found!

..........For paying £12m for Alfonso Alves. £12m!!!.

and it was worth every penny. :)

Afonso Alves :D MFF Legend.

Here's a few things that i hate:

I hate Hysén (Glenn, Tobias, all of them infact)

I hate HIF

I hate IFK

I hate Ronaldo

I hate Man Utd

:)

There's a long list of things that i have, but these are the things that i hate the most.

I hate Ndubz

I hate Dappy

I hate Miley Cyrus' face

I hate Kidneys

I hate steak

I hate work

I hate the fact that you have to work to earn money

I hate the fact that this game is addictive

I hate fans who constantly say their team are the best, when they're not top of the league/never have been or are just utterly ****.

I hate Heather Mills

I hate Leona Lewis, her facial features look like that of a bear

I hate X Factor

I hate Simon Cowell

I hate JLS, they didn't win, they're songs suck and they all sound the same, soon as they get to 25 girls will forget about them and move on.

I hate the fact I don't feel safe for my Fiancé when she walks home

I hate Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Arsene Wenger and Rafa Benitez. Seriously they need to realise their teams aren't good enough.

I hate Marmite

I hate Oasis, their honestly not THAT good.

I hate Cascada and Tiesto as they rip other peoples songs and people only know their versions :/

I hate how I sometimes like Greenday

I hate Stephen Seagal

Remember if you are offended by any of these, then send a message to my pigeon hole, which is any bin you find :)

I

All my opinions' date=' comments, and responses are in bold. I'm sorry I have such a dull sense of humor when it comes to English football. :o[/quote']

You have just single handedly murdered this thread.. You took it, stared it down then constantly slapped it, whilst kicking it in the balls.. You then proceeded to hit it over the head with a large piece of wood until it was half dead.. If that wasn't enough you felt the need to be sick on it and pour battery acid in its face.. You got the job done by butchering it into 50492 pieces and burned it in a furnace..

I hope you are proud of yourself..

You have just single handedly murdered this thread.. You took it' date=' stared it down then constantly slapped it, whilst kicking it in the balls.. You then proceeded to hit it over the head with a large piece of wood until it was half dead.. If that wasn't enough you felt the need to be sick on it and pour battery acid in its face.. You got the job done by butchering it into 50492 pieces and burned it in a furnace..

I hope you are proud of yourself..[/quote']

I'm not. Thought over posting it just now, as I posted it in a very tired mood (I don't like rainy weather :o; I don't know how you Englishmen stand it!). I'll delete it. Sorry for my careless bringing of my negativity onto this evidently interesting thread of yours. :)