Top Rant! I HATE..

Stevie Blade

Re: Top Rant! I HATE..

I'll add my few to the list.

On football....

I hate the fact i support Wrexham

- I can't even remember why i started. Just got out of business & end my misery.

I hate managers, players or fans who moan about or at referees.

- it's an impossible job, surrounded by 22 players who constantly try to con them.

I hate Rivaldo.

- yes a talented player but, more than that, a nasty little cheat

On life in general....

I hate people who say "you know what i mean" to end every sentence.

- of course i know what you mean, you just said it & i do speak english!

I hate pictures in my local paper taken by their photographer

- Why do the photographer's insist people hold something up for the camera?

(trophies, vegetables, thumbs.....)

I hate toilets on trains

- they are either occupied, blocked, too small or there's no paper.

Sometimes all of them!

I hate Harry Potter & the Da Vinci Code

- Nothing against the books per se, it's more the people who rave on about them & insist i "just have to" read them. No i don't.

I hate Clare Balding

- If the sight out her wasn't bad enough, she then opens her mouth.

I hate prison sentences

- If someone gets 5 years, they should serve 5 years.

I hate the look some people give if they're at a cashpoint & you're waiting.

- I'm really not interested in your pin or your money, i'm just waiting.

(When they look at the screen, noisily shuffle toward them. When they look, just look the other way. Repeat this till you are right next to them. Watch the reaction!)

I hate the fact my mum's going deaf

- I have to answer every question she asks approx 3 /4 times.

I hate Olympic sports that shouldn't be there

- Tennis, Football, Golf.... you have Slams, World Cups & Majors.

I hate female beauty product adverts

- Ladies, do you really think they keep discovering these new improved formulas?

I hate those Americans who chant "USA USA USA!"

- Just because that is the only country whose name you can spell doesn't mean you have to chant it at every available opportunity.

I hate TV house makeover shows

- To be more specific, the need for each show to include at least one homosexual.

Just because someone is a chutney ferret it does not make them an interior designer.

That will do for now, i'll be back with more i guess.

I hate Michael Carrick.

I hate Michael Carrick.

I hate Michael Carrick.

I hate Michael Carrick.

I hate how(most of) the Stamford Bridge/Old Trafford crowds are passionless prawn sandwich eating gloryhunters.

I hate when people leave the ground before the final whistle. Ok, it's understandable if you're 4-0 down but if you're just one goal down anything can happen.

I hate how players take advantage of the rulebook by holding their face when they go down to force a stoppage.

I hate how soft the game has become in general. Free kicks should only be given for blatant fouls, let the game flow.

I hate how Southern grounds have a poorer atmosphere than the Northern ones. The likes of Stoke and Hull have absolutely brilliant fans.

I hate people who support a club for no reason. If it's not where you're from, or where you live then you have no connection to the club and are obviously only supporting them for their trophy cabinet. "I'm a born and bred Chelsea lad, being brought up on the doorstep of Stamford Bridge. Only a 2 hour train journey away!".

I hate rich Arab club owners called Shaqeel Al Akhram Mouasse Sherife who buy clubs as a fashion accessory.

I hate Roberto Mancini's Man City scarf. He must think we're stupid. The only reason he wears it is to win over the fans because there was a lot of unrest over Hughes being sacked.

I hate how Real Madrid steal made star players from other teams and ruin their career.

I hate Frank Lampard/Jamie Redknapp's accents.

I hate how Jamie Redknapp is always biased towards Southern teams.

I hate when you're watching football on TV and an attempt on goal looks like it's going in. Then you see the ball sailing out towards the corner flag.

I hate ESPN for making people pay to watch football.

I love Chris Kamara and Ian Holloway.

I hate Beyonce. I hate the way she sings. I hate her songs. I hate her voice. I hate her looks. I hate the way she dances. I hate the way she talks. I hate the fact that she's everywhere - on the radio, on the TV, in my friggin' way. I hate the fact that everyone loves her, even more. But most of all, I hate the fact that, despite how much I hate her, I'd still quite like to sleep with her.

i hate the prem

i hate all english clubs

i hate england

i hate the union jack flag

i hate allan mcgregor

i hate neil alexander

i hate david weir

i hate sasa papac

i hate steven whittaker

i hate kirk broadfoot

i hate madjid bougherra

i hate maurice edu

i hate pedro mendes

i hate lee mcculloch

i hate steven davis

i hate kevin thomson

i hate damarcus beasley

i hate john fleck

i hate kris boyd

I HATE NACHO NOVO

i hate steven naismith

i hate kenny miller

i hate kyle lafferty

i hate andrew little

ohh by the way i hate rangers football club and there knuckle-dragging supporters and everything that cash-strapped club stands for!!!

GLASGOW RANGERS SCOTLANDS SHAME !!

GLASGOW CELTIC : PRIDE OF SCOTLAND!!

HAIL HAIL : KEEP THE FAITH!!

I hate Beyonce. I hate the way she sings. I hate her songs. I hate her voice. I hate her looks. I hate the way she dances. I hate the way she talks. I hate the fact that she's everywhere - on the radio' date=' on the TV, in my friggin' way. I hate the fact that everyone loves her, even more. But most of all, I hate the fact that, despite how much I hate her, I'd still quite like to sleep with her.[/quote']

Nevermind sleeping with her, I'd like to join her in the act of sexual congress!