Rodríguez PEDRO

robbo81

Re: Rodríguez PEDRO

Hey guys' date=' I'm afraid I don't agree with you. I think Pedro has a very good chance of getting a 90. SM have proved time and time again that they rate La Liga in highest regard of all leagues. If you want to see a player whos rating soared just because of a good six months, look at Sergio Canales. I mean... a +10 rise from 75 to 85?? Who saw that coming? It seems that SM are finally managing to stop being conservative with the rating improvements. "Canales deserves an 85? Then give the lad an 85 mates."

And as mentioned before, if Insua got a 83-88 rise, doesn't Pedro deserve a 90? If I'm wrong I will come on this forum and apologize, but forgive me for sticking to my theory.[/quote']

Now I agree with you. After Munian's +10, Pedro definitely deserves 90, not 89.

"Look at Alex Song. Arguably Arsenals most important player this season"

Im sorry but where did this come from how is he the most important player for arsenal this season? more than fabregas, van persie when not injured, even arshavin and vermaelen? he was stong this season and 90 fair poss 91, but a bit too far to say most important player.

"Look at Alex Song. Arguably Arsenals most important player this season"

Im sorry but where did this come from how is he the most important player for arsenal this season? more than fabregas' date=' van persie when not injured, even arshavin and vermaelen? he was stong this season and 90 fair poss 91, but a bit too far to say most important player.[/quote']

Well, If song doesnt play, then Fabregas doesnt get to go forward and create/score. Watch him each week, hes so important. And i sed Arguably. This means one of the most important. Im sure most Arsenal fans agree....

Now I agree with you. After Munian's +10' date=' [b']Pedro definitely deserves 90, not 89[/b].

There is no way Pedro should go straight to 90. I bet any money he doesn't. Insua is a Liverpool player and all the Liverpool players are overrated. Gerrard 97 is perhaps the funniest 1 rating point behind Messi and Ronaldo the best 2 players in the world by miles and actually know what a trophy looks like.

Alex Song is a perfect example of why a player shouldn't get a ridiculous rise. He has been a vital part of Arsenal's link from defence to midfield and only gets a rating of +1 ?. How can you justify Pedro gettin a ridiculous +7 rise for a few months form ?

Pedro will not rise to 90 or 89 No chance

he only play couple of games and people are saying he deserve a +7 thats a joke

he will get a +5 to 88 or +4 to 87

yes Iker munian rose to 10+ is now 85 which mean he has a very small change of rising again in the next rating change in few months time, unless he does well until the end of the season.

if Pedro rise to 90 l will definetely send a ticket to complain about that because that will be a joke. Alex song should have gotten a 90 but he only got a 1+

but Pedro will get 90 at the end of season if he get enough games for Barca

I think many people were getting a little carried away here. If it is hard for a player to go straight from 89-91 what makes you think someone who's played like 6 months of first team soccer will go from 83-90?

As expected Pedro went to 88. That is quite fair for his rating i feel. Next changes he'll go to 90 i reckon.

Rose to 88' date=' fair enough I guess, he has been playing better than an 88 if you ask me, but he does need to keep playing well for another season before we see him in the 90's.[/quote']

C'mon if guys like canales who played only 4 games as a starter can get an 85 soo easy than Pedro who achieved soo much in these 6 months shoyld get 89 at least . Insua who plays awfull at Liverpool who is 7th in Premier League got the same rise from 83 to 88 where is the justice in this world??!!!

C'mon if guys like canales who played only 4 games as a starter can get an 85 soo easy than Pedro who achieved soo much in these 6 months shoyld get 89 at least . Insua who plays awfull at Liverpool who is 7th in Premier League got the same rise from 83 to 88 where is the justice in this world??!!!

Always happens where people are dissapointed with changes, i mean fabiano didnt get 94, milito seems to have kept his 92 which i feel is fair considering hargreaves kept his 90, also Pedro who has done well will no doubt increase next time round if he carries on getting game time and performing

spot on mate..

Insua, who alot of people will say is one of the reasons for liverpool playing badly rose from 83-88, playing in an underperforming liverpool side.

Now Pedro, in a slightly better league, with a better club, has been playing excellently, why should they be rated the same when Pedro is clearly a better player. yeah so be it only for 6months but why should that factor.. at the end of the day if you got offered insua for pedro in a exchange you wouldnt accept it..

Canales at 85 is a perfect backing for pedro 89/90, 4 starts for santander and his only 3 ratings lower then a consistent barcelona goal scorer? hm.

i aint even complaining, just saying all use on this thread saying "theres no way he should get 89 its too big a rise" he could of, and should of :/

Canales some times Rumours linking him with big teams may give him a good riser

There will always be people who aren't happy with rating changes. Muller and Badstuber play every game for Bayern and they only went to 85. Should they have both gone to 89/90 too?

Pedro's rating is fine. Remember SM's ratings are usually based on the previous 2 years, so a player who comes from nowhere and plays well for 6 months won't suddenly get into the 90s even if he is playing at that level. You could argue that Pedro is even playing beyond a 90 level as he's playing with players who are rated 96/97/98. But for now 88 is fine. Next time round he'll go to 90/91 then rise gradually.

Perhaps you people are looking at this the wrong way. Perhaps some of the big rises that people are comparing pedro to were too big. Maybe Canales didn't deserve such a big rise. Also, you can't compare a +7 rise into the 80's and a +7 rise into the 90's. There is a huge difference. Maybe instead of complaining that Pedro didn't get a huge rise to 90, you should complain that Canales and such players got too big a rise.

There will always be people who aren't happy with rating changes. Muller and Badstuber play every game for Bayern and they only went to 85. Should they have both gone to 89/90 too?

Pedro's rating is fine. Remember SM's ratings are usually based on the previous 2 years' date=' so a player who comes from nowhere and plays well for 6 months won't suddenly get into the 90s even if he is playing at that level. You could argue that Pedro is even playing beyond a 90 level as he's playing with players who are rated 96/97/98. But for now 88 is fine. Next time round he'll go to 90/91 then rise gradually.[/quote']

yeah as you said, thats where you can argue muller plays alongside one 94+ player, whereas pedro plays with 8 94+ players, muller should receieve a healthy increase when germany ratings come again anyway.

put it this way though, the barca manager in real life when picking his team would put pedro in it, therefore his obviously seen as a 90+, but when you take the barca squad ingame pedro at 88 is no where near making the cut, why be 'conservative' to that extent when its supposed to be realistic.

Fair enough in some cases, but in this one pedro really did deserve 89 minimum.

well Pedro is not a regular but canales is a first choice now lol

Thats my feeling. Does anybody that spends most of his time sat on the bench deserve such a lofty increase(Pedro)?

Canales will be a much bigger player than Pedro and I would imagine that Canales and Pedro could be rated the same within the next 12 months.

I have both players in many of my teams and I know which one I prefer to keep long term.

put it this way though' date=' the barca manager in real life when picking his team would put pedro in it, therefore his obviously seen as a 90+, but when you take the barca squad ingame pedro at 88 is no where near making the cut[/quote']

So i have a question. Lets just say pedro was rated 70. So he plays in the barca first team but only rated 70. Well that just can't be can it? Does that mean, that because the rest of his team is rated 90+ that hes should get a +20 rise to get to 90? Besides, do you always pick your team based off of ratings? Or do you use form as well?

In my personal opinion, Pedro getting such a big rise is SM not being conservative. If they were conservative he would be on 86/87. If you like pedro so much then wait for the next changes and he'll probably get to 90.

So i have a question. Lets just say pedro was rated 70. So he plays in the barca first team but only rated 70. Well that just can't be can it? Does that mean' date=' that because the rest of his team is rated 90+ that hes should get a +20 rise to get to 90? [/quote']

I see what you are saying, but if he was 70 and the jumped to 88 I don't think anyone would complain (on the contrary, I think they would complain that it is too much). But he was 83 and only jumped 5. This mirrors Insua's jump; a player playing nowhere near Pedro's standard, for poor Liverpool team, compared to Pedro who is getting games and performing at the best the best club side in the world.

Canales rose by 10 from 75 to 85 after 4 starts and 5 sub appearances games for a poor side. Muniain rose by 10 from 75 to 85 after 2 starts and 10 sub appearances for an average side. Pedro rose by 5 from 83 to 88 after 10 starts and 6 sub appearances for the best club side in the world. Doesn't add up. :/

Besides' date=' do you always pick your team based off of ratings? Or do you use form as well?[/quote']

I've always thought that form has no bearing on how a player performs, with the only factors being rating and morale. I was sure this was the general consensus here... am I wrong? :confused:

In my personal opinion' date=' Pedro getting such a big rise is SM not being conservative. If they were conservative he would be on 86/87. If you like pedro so much then wait for the next changes and he'll probably get to 90.[/quote']

For Pedro to have been rated just one higher than Muniain and Canales would have been ridiculous. A 88 is not a bad rating for Pedro, although I think he should have been given a 89 considering Insua's rise to 88.

Canales rose by 10 from 75 to 85 after 4 starts and 5 sub appearances games for a poor side. Muniain rose by 10 from 75 to 85 after 2 starts and 10 sub appearances for an average side. Pedro rose by 5 from 83 to 88 after 10 starts and 6 sub appearances for the best club side in the world. Doesn't add up. :/

Why doesn't it add up?

There is a massive difference between a player rated 85 and a player rated 88. And there is a massive difference between Canales, Muniain and Pedro.

It's unlikely Canales and Muniain will get to 88 next time round so therefore SM are clearly taking into account the club that Pedro plays for.

Remember he's only been performing well for 6 months, you need to have been doing it consistently for a longer period to get into the 90s.

Last year people wanted Ibisevic to go from 85-90 after his amazing scoring run and there was outrage when he only got 88. But you don't get to 90 after a handful of appearances.

Pleased with his increase :) i know some people think he should have gone to 90 but seriouslly 88 is good enough for now he will get 90 maybe more next time around if he keeps up his form.

He Goes straight into my bradford strike force now :P

Pedro (88) Granero (89) Petrotti (89)

Giovinco (88)

chuffed ;)