New Young Forward - Who to Sign?

Re: New Young Forward - Who to Sign?

Balotelli is about that price if at unmanaged. He will go from 88-89. Is that high enough for you' date=' cos you won't get much higher for 8 mil.

Edit: Pedro of Barcelona would be a great buy and money left over[/quote']

Thats about what im looking for in terms of ratings so ill have a look, cheers :)

This will sound very random and you'll probably either ignore or disbelieve what I'm about to say, but towards the end of season one with my Marsielle team I needed another forward, so I bought Sebastian Gularte for something like 100k. He's rated 73, he's 18 and Uruaguayan. Now, this season (2) I've played him in every cup and shield game and he has been unstoppable. In just seven games he's scored 11 goals, making it to top scorer in the shield ahead of Wayne Rooney with six goals. Because of him, we're now in the final.

It is most probably just a fluke, because I genuinely knew nothing about him but he has been so good this season it's been untrue. Like I said, you probably won't even consider buying him but I just thought I'd give you another, more interesting option. :)

This will sound very random and you'll probably either ignore or disbelieve what I'm about to say' date=' but towards the end of season one with my Marsielle team I needed another forward, so I bought Sebastian Gularte for something like 100k. He's rated 73, he's 18 and Uruaguayan. Now, this season (2) I've played him in every cup and shield game and he has been unstoppable. In just seven games he's scored 11 goals, making it to top scorer in the shield ahead of Wayne Rooney with six goals. Because of him, we're now in the final.

It is most probably just a fluke, because I genuinely knew nothing about him but he has been so good this season it's been untrue. Like I said, you probably won't even consider buying him but I just thought I'd give you another, more interesting option. :)[/quote']

Certainly is interesting and I am looking for youngsters for a cup run so I may consider it. :P Thanks :)

You can't go worng with any of these

Galan

Wickham

Yarmolenko

Napoli

Villalba

Adiyiah

Pacheco

Yakovlev

Moya

Griezmann

Coutinho

Maicon

Kramaric

Lazzarini

Some to hold long term and some to make quick money with. Cheap as chips and guaranteed to make money. If you are unsure as to the merits of individual players then use the search facility with each name. Good luck snapping em up. :)

Here is a short list of some players that will increase soon

Leonardo BONUCCI 80 - 86 (RB/CB)

Andrea RANOCCHIA 80 - 86 (CB)

Antonio CANDREVA 83 - 87 (AM/Wing)

Andrea POLI 82 - 86 (CM/RM)

Sergio CANALES (AM/Wing)

Ranieri SANDRO 86 - 88 (DM/CM)

Mendes ELIAS 86 - 88 (CM/DM)

Esteban GRANERO 87 - 89 (AM/Wing)

Javier PASTORE 85 - 87 (AM/Fwd)

Javier HERNANDEZ 83 - 87 (Fwd)

---------------------------

Lukaku 83 (CF) Won't rise until the next Belgium rating changes (Section 5), and not sure by how much, but touted as a future superstar (90+)

Eden HAZARD 87 (Wing/AM) Won't rise until the next French rating changes (Section 5), and not sure by how much, but touted as a future superstar (90+)