Alexandru Ionita (Romanian Scoring/Assisting Beast)

Gorskino10

Alexandru Octavian Ioniţă

ionita.jpg

Bio:

Full name Alexandru Octavian Ioniţă

Date of birth August 5, 1989 (1989-08-05) (age 20)

Place of birth Bucureşti, România

Playing position Striker

My View:

This kid is a beast this is his first year playing at Rapid Bucureşti who are currently 5th and thats mainly due to this guy, he has before this season played (On Record) 1 Game for Rapid Bucureşti, at the moment he has played 12 games and scored 6 goals which isnt bad he is joint 4th leading top scorer in the league, but the remarkable thing is he is Joint 1st in assists with 7 :eek:

Seems he can score but is very capable of helping other score :)

Stats:

2008/09 - 1 Game At Rapid Bucureşti (Unknown Minutes)

2009/10 - 12 Games 6 Goals 7 Assists (881 Minutes)

Who he is like?:

van%20persie.jpg

He reminds me of Van Persie in terms of a little on style but they way he plays the game both great at bringing others into play but can score very easilly too.

To me he is destined for bigger things so expect to here more of him over the next season or so, hopefully he can get some more caps for Under 21's or maybe the main team for Romania.

Videos:

Wont Embed the video as its only a fan video with pics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8l7nWb-L74

Scored 1 goal and assisted 2 in 4-1 win (86 Min goal)

Re: Alexandru Ionita (Romanian Scoring/Assisting Beast)

:) Good joke! What remindes you of RvP?

Well as i said "A little" in stlye its not that' date=' because i haven't seen enough of him to say that but in [b']Stats[/b] Van Persie has scored 7 goals and 7 assists in 12 games,Ionita has scored 6 Goals 7 Assists in 12 Games, just one less which would say his style or way he gets goals and provides them to other is similar to Van Persie! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Well its Tranfer Deadline Day, and i just heard that Ionita has signed for FC Koln in Germany, The main points is he will join at end of season and will stay with Rapid untill then, He signed for around 2.5 Million Euros and will earn around 1 Million Euros A Year (Not sure if that includes Bonuses etc...)

Im not really sure if this is the move he needs, As Koln shows they want "Youngsters" as they signed a few players and some loans like Tosic from Man United, so with Poldolski he will have a good player next to him and hopefully he will do well :)

Look out for him next season and see what he does at Koln IF they are still in the main league.!

The 2.5 million euros, the German Club as provided for Ionita, they persuaded the owner to accept transfer giuleştean following the player to give their consent.

If this would be perfect, Ionita, aged 20 years, would receive a salary of 1 million contract in the coming years. If this would be perfect, Ionita, aged 20 years, would receive a salary of 1 million contract in the coming years.

Once you sign the contract, will return to cantonments Ionita fast because understanding requires moving to materialize immediately after the end of the season. Once you sign the contract, will return to cantonments Ionita fast because understanding requires moving to materialize immediately after the end of the season.

"Ionita is in Cologne, where negotiated a possible transfer. We do not let them go only in summer. Otherwise accept only then can leave. I hope that people from Cologne to accept what I proposed in November," said John Taban, chairman AC Fast. "Ionita is in Cologne, where negotiated a possible transfer. We do not let them go only in summer. Otherwise accept only then can leave. I hope that people from Cologne to accept what I proposed in November," said John Taban, chairman AC Fast.

6 is the number of goals scored by rookie Ionita in the championship round 6 is the number of goals scored by rookie on tour championship Ionita

Great find!!!What might he be rising to?

Hard to say really with him moving to FC Koln' date=' if they have Tosic on Loan for next year (and also stay up this term) upfront should be [i']Poldolski and Ionita[/i] *but he may be a sub thought,hopefully now* (which he will be told to set up Lukas like he done at Rapid) i can see it becoming a great partnership next season, So at the moment he is 74 (one of the lowest at Rapid) he should rise to 80+ but considering the team has player above that up to 87 he may get even higher than 80 :)

I see his move is to replace the aging "NOVAKOVIC, Milivoje" and if he plays and does well then he should get to what the rest of his team are which is around 83/87

Hard to say really with him moving to FC Koln' date=' if they have Tosic on Loan for next year (and also stay up this term) upfront should be [i']Poldolski and Ionita[/i] *but he may be a sub thought,hopefully now* (which he will be told to set up Lukas like he done at Rapid) i can see it becoming a great partnership next season, So at the moment he is 74 (one of the lowest at Rapid) he should rise to 80+ but considering the team has player above that up to 87 he may get even higher than 80 :)

I see his move is to replace the aging "NOVAKOVIC, Milivoje" and if he plays and does well then he should get to what the rest of his team are which is around 83/87

He will stay at Rapid on loan until next season.Yesterday he had the press conference in Germany, then flight at Rapid and scored in Rapid 1-0 Jagelldonia(i am sure i didn`t write correctly) friendly.

He will stay at Rapid on loan until next season.Yesterday he had the press conference in Germany' date=' then flight at Rapid and scored in Rapid 1-0 Jagelldonia(i am sure i didn`t write correctly) friendly.[/quote']

Na mate you did, i think i stated he will stay with Rapid untill Summer :) Thats why i said "Next Year" in post, anywho thanks for the Update didn't know he played....will go look for a video now :D

Its a very simple goal but its a friendly and it won them the game :D

Link:

http://www.gsptv.ro/viewVideo1.php?video_id=32442&title=Rezumat__Rapid___Jagiellonia_1___0

• 1 month later...

Just ran into this thread accidentally. One addition: he's a Benzema-style player' date=' not a RvP one :P (i watch him play pretty often as i'm from Romania)[/quote']
Well as i said "A little" in stlye its not that, because i haven't seen enough of him to say that but in Stats Van Persie has scored 7 goals and 7 assists in 12 games,Ionita has scored 6 Goals 7 Assists in 12 Games,

As i stated before i only used RVP as an example on his "Stats" only due to i was unable to see much of him (Apart from Goals) :)

He now has 7 Goals he had a great run of goals and seems he got injured or just was pushed too much as he missed one game and after that struggled to score but scored in the recent game coming on from the Bench. he is Joint 7th spot in league of scorers gone down a bit but now he got his move he may pull his foot off the gas :(.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1838 min 21 starts and 10 goals now (according to soccerway)

Good scouting guys, reckon ill pick him up now what with the Romanian ratings coming soon.

you sure about that +8 though? SM were pretty conservative with the dutch and belgium ratings lately and Rapids average rating is only 81...

1838 min 21 starts and 10 goals now (according to soccerway)

Good scouting guys' date=' reckon ill pick him up now what with the Romanian ratings coming soon.

you sure about that +8 though? SM were pretty conservative with the dutch and belgium ratings lately and Rapids average rating is only 81...[/quote']

He will be moving to Koln in summer and maybe he will get the rating updates there :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Is he worth keeping or selling???

I know this is difficult, but is he a future 90+ player? He's rated 83, and is 21 in August...I'm tempted to sell for around £2m profit unless people think this is a really bad idea!!!!

• 3 months later...

In that case I might sell...have a rather large squad (60) so I'll treat him as a riser rather than a big prospect to keep.

Yeah he may become a riser but they have a few fowards but none are really showing any ability, Ionita has featured as a late sub so i think if no foward starts scoring, he will get played and hopefully show his ability :D, at the current state of him coming on a sub he may not get a rise yet :(