Man Utd vs Man City-"Predictions"

Re: Man Utd vs Man City-"Predictions"

LOL' date='can you not see how good Ronaldo is??,Rooney is not in the class of Messi or Ronaldo as he is so incosistent,of course noone wants to see him go but you cannot reject bids anymore now because of your debt.[/quote']

Someone will always buy man united , we are to world renowned to go into administration. And in my opinion he is up there you cant compare the 3 as rooney is a different sort of player as he is a forward and ronny a winger

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Man Utd vs Man City-"Predictions" Defo pen, should have been a red for Rafael and a red for Giggs as well

Re: Man Utd vs Man City-"Predictions" Who's he ? Even when he was at United, he was a 1 man team. Edit.... DIOUF 5mins.

Fergie said he'll put on a kid team' date=' kid teams don't win against Manchester City. 2-1 final score.[/quote']

Why can't they? Nothing's impossible as it showed tonight, City beating us.

Love it how you post after the game' date=' United could of easily not lost that.[/quote']

Lol, I agree. :D

Feel like I did after the Champions League final against Barcelona :(:rolleyes:

• Penalty shouldn't have been - clearly outside the box.

• Most free kick decsions didn't go United's way.

Tevez was ordinary Tevez for me. Scored a simple header, a penalty that shouldn't have been, ran around like a greyhound after a rabbit and celebrated immaturely. If he doesn't want United fans to boo him, he shouldn't have joined our biggest rivals and then celebrated like he did. Man Of The Match because he was involved with two goals and the spot light was on him.

United pressed and pressed for an equaliser and deserved at least a draw out of the match. Hope justice is served at OT next week and we beat City off the park. :rolleyes:B)

1.)I highly doubt he was happy when Ronaldo was sold

2.)He said the same when he was at Everton

3.)Real Madrid and Inter

4.)Generally I agree but Madrids main 3 targets next summer seems to be Ribery' date='Fabregas and Rooney,whether Rooney will be the one that is bought I dont know,I would seriously not rule it out though.[/quote']

I do agree with a couple of points that you've made on this thread, but why would Rooney go to Inter? :confused:

EDIT: LOL Barry its only the Carling Cup anyway, let alone in the Semi-final and the first leg, I don't think you really do feel like you did after the Champs League final mate :P

Tevez was ordinary Tevez for me. Scored a simple header' date=' a penalty that shouldn't have been, ran around like a greyhound after a rabbit and celebrated immaturely. If he doesn't want United fans to boo him, he shouldn't have joined our biggest rivals and then celebrated like he did. Man Of The Match because he was involved with two goals and the spot light was on him.

United pressed and pressed for an equaliser and deserved at least a draw out of the match. Hope justice is served at OT next week and we beat City off the park. :rolleyes:B)[/quote']

Justice has been served,you were lucky to beat City at OT earlier in the season

Tevez was ordinary Tevez for me. Scored a simple header' date=' a penalty that shouldn't have been, ran around like a greyhound after a rabbit and celebrated immaturely. If he doesn't want United fans to boo him, he shouldn't have joined our biggest rivals and then celebrated like he did. Man Of The Match because he was involved with two goals and the spot light was on him.

United pressed and pressed for an equaliser and deserved at least a draw out of the match. Hope justice is served at OT next week and we beat City off the park. :rolleyes:B)[/quote']

Well Said , Tevez was very ordinary just lively

I do agree with a couple of points that you've made on this thread' date=' but why would Rooney go to Inter? :confused:

[b']EDIT:[/b] LOL Barry its only the Carling Cup anyway, let alone in the Semi-final and the first leg, I don't think you really do feel like you did after the Champs League final mate :P

He wouldnt,Question number 3 that Neller asked was who can I afford to buy him and I said Real Madrid and Inter.

1.)I highly doubt he was happy when Ronaldo was sold

Ronaldo wanted to leave' date=' it wasnt as if Man Utd where forced to sell him, they did everything they could to keep him, they even made him stay 1 extra season when he didnt want to.

2.)He said the same when he was at Everton

Massive difference between a 16 year old kid learning his trade at Everton to playing on a massive wage at the second most successful club in England

3.)Real Madrid and Inter

I still dont believe either would pay an inflated price for an English player' date=' check the prices half decent English players move for, then imagine what price tag Rooney would have compared to those.....

4.)Generally I agree but Madrids main 3 targets next summer seems to be Ribery,Fabregas and Rooney,whether Rooney will be the one that is bought I dont know,I would seriously not rule it out though.

Yeah but either of those guys (and D Villa) would come cheaper than Rooney, you have to remember if you would value Rooney's tallent @ 60mil , then you can add loadsonto that just because hes English.

yeah its stupid but thats what the English players move for, but Inter, Barca, Madrid or whoever outside of England, will not pay an inflated price just because hes English as it means nothing to them, if anything it lowers there prices due to the lack of success English players have had abroad

I actually agree with what you say about Tevez joining the biggest rivals part. A lot like Michael Owen with Liverpool fans really. Although there hasn't been as big a deal made about it. Saying that he hasn't, or never will for that matter score a double against Liverpool ;)

I do agree with a couple of points that you've made on this thread' date=' but why would Rooney go to Inter? :confused:

[b']EDIT:[/b] LOL Barry its only the Carling Cup anyway, let alone in the Semi-final and the first leg, I don't think you really do feel like you did after the Champs League final mate :P

Well obviously its not the Champions League its just the sheer anger at losing to bloomin' City when we didn't deserve to and they think they are great as a result.

Toonfanforlife: Justice has been served,you were lucky to beat City at OT earlier in the season

Well United were equally as good as City that day and United deserved not to lose that match so Justice hasn't been served.

Tevez was ordinary Tevez for me. Scored a simple header' date=' a penalty that shouldn't have been, ran around like a greyhound after a rabbit and [b']celebrated immaturely[/b]. If he doesn't want United fans to boo him, he shouldn't have joined our biggest rivals and then celebrated like he did. Man Of The Match because he was involved with two goals and the spot light was on him.

United pressed and pressed for an equaliser and deserved at least a draw out of the match. Hope justice is served at OT next week and we beat City off the park. :rolleyes:B)

IT CALL REVENGE!!!! am not a man city fan but am realy happy tevez scored against man united and l love the celebration!

Mate' date=' we absoloutely outplayed them, they got two very good goals, but we absoloutely spanked them.[/quote']

Why do United fans always try to make out that they are so hard done by and never have luck, ever!? I'd really love to know..

United get more luck than most teams and on many occasions... have an even bigger hate for United and their fans!

P.S Not totally directed at you Dan.

Well obviously its not the Champions League its just the sheer anger at losing to bloomin' City when we didn't deserve to and they think they are great as a result.

Well United were equally as good as City that day and United deserved not to lose that match so Justice hasn't been served.

Exactly,a draw was a fair result and you didn't deserve to win,just like City won but probably deserved a draw.

I am of the opinion that Man Utd were conned by the referee, and that Man City blatantly cheated.. City should be deducted points and be kicked out of the competition!

Man Utd outplayed City today, the only reason they won is because a certain Sir Alex Ferguson refused to give a certain Mr Referee a certain blow job..

Why do United fans always try to make out that they are so hard done by and never have luck' date=' ever!? I'd really love to know..

United get more luck than most teams and on many occasions... have an even bigger hate for United and their fans!

P.S Not totally directed at you Dan.[/quote']

All i've said is about the game at OT earlier in the season, the Rooney transfer, the United midfield not being as good since the Keane and Beckham days.

Please, go ahead and tell me where i've tried to make out we've been hard done by on this thread, or any other for that matter. :)

And I know it isn't totally directed at me.

Braaaaaap

I am of the opinion that Man Utd were conned by the referee' date=' and that Man City blatantly cheated.. City should be deducted points and be kicked out of the competition!

Man Utd outplayed City today, the only reason they won is because a certain Sir Alex Ferguson refused to give a certain Mr Referee a certain blow job..[/quote']

Don't forget the cookies!