Adam avfc's World Elite

GeorgeECFC

Re: Adam avfc's World Elite

LIVERPOOL LEAVE IT LATE

Liverpool seemed to surely be heading for a defeat at the hands of Man u until suddenly Crouch netted twice in the space of 3 minutes :eek: to give Liverpool a 2-1 lead and the game finished with Man U leaving Anfield with no points...

The crowd went wild as Crouch scored the 1st goal to equalise and there was no stopping them as Anfield exploded in response to the 2nd goal

The manager had left several core players on the bench[Gerrard,Alonso,Agger] and opted for players with a point to prove to the Anfield faithful...

This superb match has immortalised Crouchy and Karthik in the eyes of the KOP

and they will be heroes for many decades to come...

ajaxlogo.JPG

Ajax Of Amsterdam

Ajax continue to climb up the table after beating 2 superior sides in Bayern Munich and more recently Werder Bremen who are sitting 3rd in the table.

2 goals from Ryan Babel were more than enough to heap the pressure on Daniel Waltham chances of league silverwear.

ryan-babel.jpg

Babel celebrating his second of the game

With 5 games left Ajax manager Friel has set his team the target of a minimun 12 points but to do so they will have to be on their A-Game as they face most of the leagues big bhoys

including Lyon.

• 2 weeks later...

AS Roma Have Appointed Omer Khan As Their New Manager

AS-Roma.png

New Manager:-

Omer Khan has been appointed as the new manager of AS Roma.Mr Khan happily took over the job after his application was accepted by the chairman.He met the squad and the back-room staff and they were really happy that he has been appointed to lead them.Soon after being appointed he gave a press conference in which he said,"I am really happy to be appointed as the manager.The atmosphere is superb and i will try my level best to bring success to the club."

Transfer Plans:-

When asked if he has a specific player or position in his mind to bring,he said"Yes,i have observed the players and they are really good players,everybody is a star and some of them will develop in future but i think i have to strengthen the squad with a Striker and a good RB.I have made an offer for a good striker which i wont name and currently i am in search for a brilliant RB."Thank You.

ARSENAL APPOINT NEW MANAGER...

Arsenal have a new manager. That seems to be the latest news coming out of the Emirates stadium at the moment. The new manager is understood to have already taken his first training session this morning and has already been to the chairman for some money to get a couple of new players in. Bids are thought to have been made for as yet two unamed players.

The new managers first task will be to get a result tonight as they host Roma, who also have a new manager in charge. With regards to the team, Fabregas, Bodmer and Farfan are all out injured. It is thought that the formation will be adjusted from the last game to allow for these injuries with Van Persie thought to be named as an only striker.

Roma Have Signed German Striker

kevinkuranyi_DW_Spo_237066g.jpg

As Roma have completed the signing of German international Striker,"Kevin Kuranyi". Omer Khan did as he said in his first interview that he is gonna buy a striker.Although he bought Kuranyi but gave away too of his experienced strikers in exchange,Lucarelli and Montella.

Kuranyi was also very happy to be playing for a better and high-class team.He met all the players and had his first trainning session,which he enjoyed alot.

The Manager was also very happy afer getting his hands on one of the best strikers alive.He said,"I am very happy bringing him to our club,he is a fantastic player and i have no doubt that he will prove that today when he plays his first match against Arsenal."

Lyon finally back in div1!

After relegation in season 1, Lyon have been playing poorly in division 2, until this 5th season when with a new formation, promotion back was finally acheived with a 3 - 1 last day win over Manchester United.

Final Table:

1 Sevilla 18 10 6 2 34 24 10 36

2 Werder Bremen 18 10 3 5 30 24 6 33

3 LYON 18 9 4 5 38 26 12 31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Tottenham Hotspur 18 9 4 5 36 29 7 31

5 Manchester United 18 8 2 8 39 28 11 26

6 Juventus 18 6 5 7 28 28 0 23

7 Internazionale 18 5 6 7 29 37 -8 21

8 Liverpool 18 6 2 10 30 37 -7 20

9 Ajax 18 6 2 10 14 27 -13 20

10 Bayern Munchen 18 2 4 12 23 41 -18 10

Look out div 1 :P

TUT TUT TUT

The Gooners have been relegated to div 2 and the fans are not happy at the Emirates.

The manager said to the press earlier that he is bitterley disappointed with the current situation however he has reminded the fans that he has only been in charge for one game and is yet to stamp his mark on the team.

"We have a young team and recent additions to the squad in 25 year old Thomas Hitzlsperger and 19 year old Giles Barnes continues Arsenals policy of buying young"

"We will be back bigger and better next season"

Arsenal boss in Market for young CB

Specilation is rife at the Emirates as to who will be next to join the Gooners. The Arsenal boss wasn't available for comment however it is suspected that a young CB and a young CF are on the managers shopping list.

Ledley King signs on at the Emirates

Breaking news at Arsenal suggests that Ledley King has has left Athletico Madrid to join them at the Emirtaes. The signing provides the strength in depth that the Arsenal manager has been looking for and it is now believed that he will turn his attention to a CF.

168.gif

168.gifSevilla 4 - 2 Milan115.gif

Steven Barnses newly promoted Sevilla got off to the season with a brilliant win over Matt Jenkins's Milan, Clemente LUIS FABIANO grabbed the first and last goal for Sevilla and Correia ADRIANO & Jesus NAVAS got the other two, Steven Barnes said " I am very pleased with the win and i believe we can do exactly what we did last season, win the league, i believe my team needs 4 or 5 more players and with my healthy bank balance i believe we can bring some in. I am looking for a central midfield player that has a rating of 94+ and i am willing to pay up to 40 mil for them. Also i am looking for a decent AM player and a Striker. Please contact me if you have any for sale".

Luis Fabiano celebrates his first goal -

mfcsfc10050602.jpg

168.gif

168.gifSevilla 4 - 2 Milan115.gif

Steven Barnses newly promoted Sevilla got off to the season with a brilliant win over Matt Jenkins's Milan' date=' Clemente LUIS FABIANO grabbed the first and last goal for Sevilla and Correia ADRIANO & Jesus NAVAS got the other two, Steven Barnes said " I am very pleased with the win and i believe we can do exactly what we did last season, win the league, i believe my team needs 4 or 5 more players and with my healthy bank balance i believe we can bring some in. I am looking for a central midfield player that has a rating of 94+ and i am willing to pay up to 40 mil for them. Also i am looking for a decent AM player and a Striker. Please contact me if you have any for sale". [/b']

Luis Fabiano celebrates his first goal -

mfcsfc10050602.jpg

How about Henry.

WHAT?!!

Unknown to everyone,Austin has been in this setup since last season.He took over Real Madrid when they were 5th,kept them there all through the season and finished 5th.As the next season started,he lost 3 - 0 to Oliver Khan,having forgot to do his tactics for that game.

Austin would like a welcome from the forumers in this setup(and rep upon every win lol :D;) )

Roma Interested In Henry !!!!

Rumours are that As Roma manager,Omer Khan is reportedly interested in signing T.Henry whome he sees as a legend which will strengthen his striking force.He has made enquiry to Henry's boss and it seems the deal might go through as Mr James Eliapenda said he might let Henry go.

g18560_u15039_thierry-henry-shoots.jpg

Fabregas is HOT property

It is believed the Arsenal manager is trying to hold off other clubs from signing Spanish midfield sensation Francesc Fabregas after the club have received two very good offers for him, one offer has been a large lump cash sum and the other a large lump sum plus players. Reports coming out of the Emirates suggest that the manager will have no option but to listen to offers if the right players are offered in exchange. Money is believed not to be as much as an issue to the manager as to getting the right payers in exchange.

A statement has just been released by the manager

"It is true we have received two very good offers for Fran today however money is not so much an issue and we believe the players offered are not what we are looking for"

The statament goes on...

"We are open to offers for him however we DO NOT need to sell him and at this time, he remains an Arsenal player and will do until/if the right deal comes along and is right for this football club."

We will bring you more as the story unfolds.

Another bid turned down for Cesc

It has emerged that a bid from an "unknown ;) " club that has entered the race for Cesc Fabregas has been turned down. Cesc himself has expressed his desire to stay at the Emirates and this may be looking the case if Arsenal don't get a deal that would be good for them.

"The trouble with bidding for Fabregas is that he is only 20 years old" said the Arsenal boss, "and we believe we have yet to see the best from him".

"As far as we are concerned, Cesc is still an Arsenal player and as things stand will remain so for the forseable future"

Expect more news on this as it arrives

HENRY COMES IN!!!

Millions of fans turned up for Henry's formal inauguration into Real Madrid FC

The Frenchman,who arrived at the galacticos for a heavy fee of 64m is expected to fit right inside their already heavy attack.

Right now,Real Madrid stand with four deadly strikers-Nistelrooy,Totti,Ronaldo and now Henry.

Henry is expected to feature in Real's new 3 - 4 -3 formation.

Real Madrid are also interested in Fabregas and will bid as high as the manager wants him to.

With such new mplayers coming in,Real know they must give back to the community and these players are up for sale =

Cassano

Ronaldo

Edmilson

Emerson

Beckham

Bronckhorst

Thuram

Belleti

Valdez.

Please give me a pm before you start making bids on these players, most of them will leave for p/e or a bit of cash.:)

Arsenal nail Inter

Goals from Podolski (38), Van Persie (50) and Hitzlsperger (82) gave Arsenal a 3-1 win over Inter and maintained there 100% start to the season. They are now second in the league behind Athletico Madrid on goal difference.

Robin Van Persie scored in the match playing out on the wing however with the injury to Rosicky who scored out wide last week it has highlighted the need for another senior striker at the club with Farfan, Podolski and Van Persie the only senior strikers at the club and Farfan is currently out injured. Juan Mata was signed on Wednesday however he is one for the future and the need for a striker at senior level is paramount.

Arsenal also yesterday announced two more signings in RB Jose Bosingwa from Porto and 15 year old prospect Luke Freeman from Gillingham. Bosingwa will challenge straight away for the RB position and may pave the way for Freidrich to leave the club with Eboue unlikely to be made available for transfer. Freeman will go into the promising Arsenal Youth squad. These signings come on the back of the signing of Idris Kameni on Wednesday who has knocked Jens Lehman down to third choice keeper behind him and number one choice Akinfeev. Lehman may also now leave to look for first team football.

A recent summary of the squad now shows that the 22 man senior squad has now an avg rating of 91 and a avg age of 24 with the 24 man youth squad having an avg rating of 80 and an avg age of 18 however youth players such as Micah Richards and Miguel Torres may soon get a call up to the senior squad should the need be there.

The Arsenal manager is thought to be considering a bid from a club for winger Ribery however manager nor player were available for comment.

With regards to the Fabregas situation, no more bids have been received and therefore, he is still on the pay roll as the Emirates.

Real Madrid 4 - 0 Barcelona

Real Madrid delivered a 4 - 0 trashing of Spanish Rivals Barcelona in the Bernabaeu.

Cannavaro,Van Nistelrooy,Totti, and new signing Henry all got on the scoresheet for Real Madrid.

Real Madrid now sit 4th in the table, 3 points behind Of Omer Xerox's Roma who won 1 - 0 against Milan.

Austin's next game is against that same Milan.

Transfer news-Real Madrid sold winger Robinho to Roma yesterday.Roms payed 15m and also exchanged key player William Gallas to bring him to Italy.

"He was fantastic while he was here and got along with everyone", says Calderon.

We will miss him a lot, but we also admire the leadrship and depth William Gallas brings to the club.

Roma Stays On Top !!!

Match Report :-

Roma went to face Matt Jenkin's experienced side AC MILAN.Roma were very anxious to win this game and stay on top of the league.They started the game with great determination.But both the sides went 0-0 in the half time.In the second half also it was looking that it would end as a draw but just 6 minutes to go LUCA TONI scored a goal with a curling shot from outside the area.WHAT A SUBLIME FINISH!!!!.in short As Roma dominated the match with 11 shots on target and Milan had 0 shots on target.

Man Of The Match = LUCA TONI

300px-Luca_Toni.jpg

Transfer Rumours :-

Roma have completed the signing of Brazilian International Robinho for William Gallas and 15 million.Omer Khan said that he needed a player like Robinho for his team and its great to see him signing for us.Our team is more stronger now and we will provide more better results for our fans.As Roma are also been rumoured to be signing a very high rated and Famous Player.It seems Roma are going on the right path under Khan's era.

Robinho Signs for AS ROMA.

robinho1.jpg

ARSENAL GO TOP

Arsenal went top of division 2 yesterday with a 4-2 win against Benfica. Podolski added a hatrick to Riberys third minute opener to maintain the clubs 100% record and the gunners are now the highest goalscorers through out both divisions.

The clubs next fixture is against Man Utd in the Elite cup and a whole new side will be played than the side that beat Benfica so easily.

This means that Kameni will replace Akinfeev in goal. In defence will see Friedrich, Micah Richards, Berezutsky and Clichy replacing Boswinga, Toure, King and Lahm. The Midfield will consist of Denilson and Mascherano with Moralez just in front and Walcott and Di Maria out wide replacing Fabregas, Hitzlsperger, Nasri, Van Persie and Ribery. Eduardo will replace Podolski as a lone striker. Farfan, Bodmer and Rosicky are still all out injured.

On the transfer front, Eduardo and Cassano have been brought in on loan as cover up front.

ARSENALS 2ND SIDE BEAT MAN UTD!

Arsenals second string side beat Man UTD in the World Elite cup 1st Round. A 71st minute goal from Theo Walcott sealed this very impressive victory.

Arsenal line up - I KAMENI, A FRIEDRICH, G CLICHY, M RICHARDS

A BEREZUTSKY, P DENILSON, Á DI MARIA, J MASCHERANO, d EDUARDO,

M MORALEZ, T WALCOTT. Subs - J LEHMANN, M TORRES, R DRENTHE,

G BARNES, A CASSANO

Man Utd line up - E VAN DER SAR, G NEVILLE, P EVRA, R FERDINAND, S ALEX SILVA, P SCHOLES, L GONZALEZ, P AIMAR, W ROONEY, O MARTINS, C RONALDO. Subs - G HEINZE, B FOSTER, M BAROS, T BEN HAIM, M PEDERSEN

This is a very impressive result said the Arsenal manager. 14 out of the 16 man squad had been changed from the side that beat Benfica 4-2 in the league. "To beat Man Utd is an achievement in itself but to beat them with a near enough reserve side is an even bigger one and one that we are very proud of.

Arsenal were relegated on the last game of the season and in the managers first game in charge, however, since that day Arsenal have a 100% record. The new manager has brought in players to add strength in depth to the senior squad and has also added to players to the very promising youth squad.

In other news the Arsenal manager is thought to be listening to offers for Hleb. Hleb hasn't featured under the new manager and it is thought a good cash offer or player plus a CF/F may tempt the manager to part with him.

Division one headline-Sevilla lose at home!

SUPERB MATCH

Sevilla 2 - 3 Real Madrid

Definetly the match of the season so far.It was 2nd vs 3rd at the Ramon Sanchez stadium and it was certainly a crack of a match.

The goals came as quick as they do.

Ludovic Giuly opened the scoring for the hosts in the 2nd minute,sending the home crowd ectastic.

Their joy was short lived though,Emerson equalized with a header 17 minutes later and Totti who was in superb form scored his 3rd goal in 3 consecutive games.Real Madrids new signing Henry, scored yet again in the 76th min to make it 3-1.

The game was going bad for Sevilla but they pulled one back anyway trough Kerhazov 3 minutes later.

It finished 2 - 3.

This win moves Real over Sevilla and into second place in the tables,level on points with Roma, who lost for the first time this season at home to Werder.

Roma are ahead of Real on goal difference.

Elsewhere,Valencia thrashed barca 5 - 0,Chelsea defeated a poor Milan 2 - 0, and Villareal defeated Lyon away.

• 2 weeks later...